It's time for Next weeks Meat of the Week! - 2/22/09 Know these dishes, if you can try them if you haven't.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
3:59 AM Feb 12 2009 2009
CBK
Unstoppable
CBK is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.CBK did something funny.CBK impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

It's time for Next weeks Meat of the Week!
Of course there will be Froi Gras, thanks to Simna, thank you for your submission.

1. Foie Gras

The selected dish Shabu Shabu, this quite rare dish is brough to you by Bio Desu

2. Shabu Shabu

Though the others are rare, this is actually the most consumed on the list a Wendy's Baconator. This is thanks to Earth Bound Enigma

3. Baconator

And of course last but certainly not least I suggest a delicious Rack of Ribs!

4.Rack of Ribs

Quote (originally posted by EarthBoundEnigma):
I still say the Baconator.
Here's why:

You take an animal, extract its bodily fluids, and turn the aforementioned juices into a topping.
Next you slaughter said animal and grill it to perfection.
Then, to add insult to injury, you take the animal's favorite food and turn that into a bun.
Lastly you kill the animal's buddy and fry him up too.
Mix well.
BAM! The Wendy's Baconator.
Last edited by CBK, 3:40 PM on Feb 16, 2009
6:07 AM Feb 12 2009 2009
Awex
Party Animal
Awex is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Shabu Shabu is goddamn amazing.
4:17 AM Feb 14 2009 2009
Vorpal ibn Sind
Shark
Vorpal ibn Sind is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Vorpal ibn Sind did something funny.Vorpal ibn Sind impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Vorpal ibn Sind has referred new users to the site.

Foie Gras<-- is spelled like this

and for those who are wondering its the thing sitting on top of that wonderful filet of beef in the picture

*drool*
6:06 PM Feb 16 2009 2009
EarthBoundEnigma
Photographer

Wendy's BACONATOR wins!
Whooo! I'm glad my suggestion was included!
Then...

...And Now.

7:59 PM Feb 18 2009 2009
Donkey Kong Ace
740 is a moderator.740 doesn't matter740 keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.740 has referred new users to the site.740 wrote an exemplary guide.740 wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!740 did something funny.740 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.740 helped a member with a problem.

These all look so delicious. I actually just looked at these pictures half an hour ago and became freaking hungry. Then I went and found something too eat. Now that I look at them again, I'm still hungry. The ribs won this for me, but I'm so making a homemade baconator tomorrow!
7:22 PM Mar 1 2009 2009
blargcow
Spread the Love
blargcow rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.blargcow did something funny.

ribs!
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss