SOTW #26: Anime - Voting

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
1:44 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

SOTW #26: Anime - Voting
As always here are the rules for voting: Vote for ONE signature that you think is best, and state WHY you think it deserves to win. Not doing so will result in your vote being disabled until fixed. Also, please try and keep side conversations out of the thread as much as possible, but feel free to discuss the sigs themselves.

Deadline: Friday, March 6th

Last edited by Mittens McKittens, 1:55 PM on Mar 02, 2009
1:46 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
shinobiknight0
Spread the Love

Largest or second largest SOTW to date on AllisBrawl. =) Good job everyone
1:52 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

The one you put up wasn't my updated one. It's a very small detail, but this is the actual one I wanted entered:

Sorry for being a pain lol
Last edited by Grey, 1:53 AM on Feb 28, 2009
1:57 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Bakabridget
Advocate
Bakabridget has provided valuable testing services for the website.Bakabridget rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Bakabridget has referred new users to the site.Bakabridget did something funny.Bakabridget impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bakabridget helped a member with a problem.

My vote goes to Bio Desu. It's colorful. I also like the really light frame around the border. It also doesn't look like every other sig that enters these every time. The other sigs just make me think. "Haven't I already seen this?"

Klasik's sig is second most appealing to me. Though, the black and white checkered blotches tend to take away from it a bit. They don't fit in well.
Last edited by Bakabridget, 5:37 PM on Feb 28, 2009
2:12 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
xXZCXx
Addicted to Wifi

Quote (originally posted by shinobiknight0):
Largest or second largest SOTW to date on AllisBrawl. =) Good job everyone

did you not get the psd or something thru email? cuz i sent it
<- Did a quick 5min sig update ^^
2:14 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by xXZCXx):
did you not get the psd or something thru email? cuz i sent it

.psd? You should send them in .png. Far as I know, browsers can't read .psd files. Right?
2:21 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by staindgrey):
.psd? You should send them in .png. Far as I know, browsers can't read .psd files. Right?
he probably meant the .psd to prove that it's his work without having to put his name on it.
2:27 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
phillyeagles
Party Animal

I thought I sent in an entry.. <_<

I vote for 22-Inrai.
The render and colors blend, plus it looks nice.
2:36 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless

You sent it to the wrong person.
2:55 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Jonn
The Very Best

I don't see mine up there... icon_sad

Edit: This is mine.

I sent it to shinobiknight0 and he put my name in the list of people that have entered...
Last edited by Jonn, 2:58 AM on Feb 28, 2009
2:57 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged

2J94, yours is #20.
2:58 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Jonn
The Very Best

Wow, I'm blind.

Edit: I vote for Shinobiknight0 because it's unique and it looks awesome and 3d. I like Demon Kirby's as well, but I've seen plenty of look-a-likes.

Isn't Klasik's signature entry's size too large?
Last edited by Jonn, 3:29 AM on Feb 28, 2009
4:29 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged

Wow, yeah, good eye, 2J94. I just checked, and it's definitely 166px tall.
7:38 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
hotshot990
Digger

3 ppl did roy mustang.. even me icon_razz

7:38 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother has referred new users to the site.Black Mother wrote an exemplary guide.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped a member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Mother won a Custom Texture Contest! Black Mother defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

Aw man lol...I hadda go to NY yesterday <_< (no johns)
But anyways good thing i didn't attend cause my photoshop skills aren't as great as everyone else but at least i try...ANYWAYS

My vote goes to: Firebomb #19
This is because it just stood out to me. The text is brilliant. I love the placement of it, it's just too good. The lighting is all good. No flaws in my opinion so i vote Firebomb.
10:14 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Hichez
Signature Artist
Hichez impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hichez helped a member with a problem.Hichez won a Signature of the Week contest!

My transparency messed up on allisbrawl site. It locked fine with I sent it in the message and uploaded it. Can someone tell me why it happened.
Is anyone going to help me.
Last edited by Hichez, 10:55 AM on Feb 28, 2009
10:23 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Klasik
Hanging Chad

@stand

350x165

You gonna DQ me for being 15px off?

Edit: Wafers GMV. Best one up there.

Special mentions: Inrai, nice use of default smudges. A little bit monochromatic though.
ShinobiK, Nice stock/render. Your font killed it though.
Demon Kirby, I can go on 5 different graphic forums and find 20 of the exact same style. Nonetheless, your piece is well colored and you utilised the edges.
Conker, I like the concept. Background was a bit too bland and the text in the corner lured my eye away from the focal

@Zetta Hoff
I do not see what your untrained eyes see.
Last edited by Klasik, 10:37 AM on Feb 28, 2009
10:25 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I don't know who to vote for yet, so I'll edit this later.
10:30 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Katsura Rap Yo
Featured Sig Maker
Katsura Rap Yo rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Katsura Rap Yo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Katsura Rap Yo won a Signature of the Week contest!

Shinobi has my vote, his creativity got it.The lightning flow well with peach, and it has some little depth.
The green dot on her emerald is way off though, you should of fixed that a bit more.
12:21 PM Feb 28 2009 2009
shinobiknight0
Spread the Love

Oops, sorry XZC. I forgot I had yours in a .psd file and I forgot about it from the other ones I saved in .png

Looks legit but you could've just changed f33 to xzc o.O

Here are the updated links to wall 4 and 5 to change staind's sig and add XZC.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=48710042.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23979237.png
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss