Fox combo video by moi

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
4:33 PM Apr 18 2008 2008
BlackPanther
BlackPanther is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Fox combo video by moi
Blazin' Kyubi, made it a few weeks ago and I'm pretty happy about the results, coulda been better but whateva, you be the judge. Hope you enjoy, click here.
I'm devoured by the panther,
And I accept it.
5:07 PM Apr 18 2008 2008
The Pink Reaper
Baller
The Pink Reaper rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.The Pink Reaper wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Nice one panther, Shine to Bairs FTW! I wish I could make a combo video, but unfortunately I play Kirby v.v
10:51 PM Apr 18 2008 2008
Tomacawk
Tomacawk is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

pretty good. technical and i think i saw a thunders or two, which is always cute (no homo). Some of the **** was kinda...not impressive..but for the most part it was really good.
2:56 PM Apr 20 2008 2008
Kage
Connected
Kage is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Kage did something funny.

Not bad.. but I would like to see go against actual good players.. =P
3:11 PM Apr 20 2008 2008
Witchking of Angmar
Baller
Witchking of Angmar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I liked your techskill video more, although this is very nice too. Watched all of it now. icon_smile

Shine bair is super stylish.

It gets better as it goes on, it's totally amazing after the first minute or so.
Last edited by Witchking of Angmar, 3:16 PM on Apr 20, 2008
5:39 PM Apr 20 2008 2008
BlackPanther
BlackPanther is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Quote (originally posted by Kage):
Not bad.. but I would like to see go against actual good players.. =P

Uh some of them are pretty good. One easily whoooped on Drephen a few times in tourneys then he moved to New Hampshire =(. The point of a combo video is to show cool things you did to people my win/lose ratio is probably about even with the rest of them, if not a little bit better, minus the the guy who went to New Hampshire he'll still whoop me lol. Anyways thanks guys for the comments and thanks for watchin, keep em comin! =)
I'm devoured by the panther,
And I accept it.
2:27 AM Jun 1 2008 2008
Cereal Rabbit
Spread the Love
Cereal Rabbit is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

The entertaining parts were after the combos when you showed off tech skills. xD
4:25 AM Jul 1 2010 2010
Vox
People Know Me

wowz, yer a Melee Master!
9:54 PM Aug 1 2010 2010
ken2
Assistant
ken2 helped a member with a problem.

Great video. I wish I was that good. I like your shine into the back kick and using the shine to turn around. I don't do either of those things really. I can't waveshine either. You seem to be a master at that.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss