Bug reports

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 9 10 11 12 13 · 21 81
2:05 PM May 13 2008 2008
TerminalMontage
Featured Sig Maker
TerminalMontage won a Signature of the Week contest!

Okay, I dunno if this is really a 'bug' but it isn't working..
I'm trying to add a video and it keeps telling me this isn't a youtube url.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyG-I9Nh08M
Go ahead and try it yourself :/
2:08 PM May 13 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Youtube gives a system for verifying videos that uses a special URL to look up the video ID given. It's significantly less work for my server to do things this way. Unfortunately the backdoor system does not seem to update immediately with new video uploads, so new vid owners usually have to wait a day or two to get the vids onto AiB. Yes, it sucks, but I'm not sure what else I can do.
2:27 PM May 13 2008 2008
TerminalMontage
Featured Sig Maker

Ah, I kinda thought that was the problem, wasn't sure. Thanks again.
5:50 PM May 13 2008 2008
Seiko-chan
Seiko-chan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Hey, a friend of mine is trying to make an account. he signed up as G-Beast, but he hasnt gotten his confirmation email yet and its been a few hours. any way u can send it to him?
6:09 PM May 13 2008 2008
TerminalMontage
Featured Sig Maker

My friend who's account name is NiiChii
is trying to join but she hasn't gotten a confirmation either.
6:17 PM May 13 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Make sure you're checking your spam folders.
6:19 PM May 13 2008 2008
TerminalMontage
Featured Sig Maker

She says she did :<
6:23 PM May 13 2008 2008
Seiko-chan

yeah he did too. its just not going thru.
6:35 PM May 13 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

Google is currently rejecting our emails for some reason. Oy.
6:41 PM May 13 2008 2008
Seiko-chan

he switched his email to an @aim.com adress, and thats not getting it either
Last edited by Seiko-chan, 6:41 PM on May 13, 2008
6:52 PM May 13 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

Sorry, I should have said: we *send* mails through Google (Google Apps), and it's Gmail that's rejecting the messages, not the receiver's email. Read the front page for more details.
9:37 PM May 13 2008 2008
Wanyac
Friendly

I not sure of the technical way to say it but, i cant log into the chat server. When i click the chat button it pops up but nothing displays. Even when i switch chat rooms, im using Win Vista(The problems wont stop........)in optimized performance mode, with fire fox ver 2.0.0.14. Any suggestions?

My Screen=Click
Uping virus in heaven now, you will be missed :'( My embarrassment maker is gone waaaaaaaahhhh.
12:29 AM May 14 2008 2008
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
dmbrandon passed a Tournament Host Certification test.dmbrandon rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.dmbrandon rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.dmbrandon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dmbrandon did something funny.dmbrandon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.dmbrandon wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

The only thing I could think of is having the most current updates in java.
11:30 PM May 14 2008 2008
festizzio
Novice
festizzio is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.festizzio did something funny.

...i'm an idiot
Quote (originally posted by Havoc Zephyr):
My Blue Pika-Party Hat is the hat that will DRILL THOUGH THE HEAVENS!
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM-CHU?!
Last edited by festizzio, 11:30 PM on May 14, 2008
1:12 PM May 15 2008 2008
Seiko-chan

Sorry to be a bother with all the bugs, but i got another. It's not urgent, just a little inconvenient. Anyways, in my Wi-Fi fights album, a few of my videos wont show up. i double checked the links and all, so im not sure whats wrong. Granted these aren't very important/good fights, i'm just wondering if this is a common bug or is it just happening on my computer.
4:59 PM May 17 2008 2008
The Stig
Ho Ho Ho
The Stig is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

i entered 2 tournaments and they sent me the results. whenever I confirm that I entered, the confirmation messages won't go away.
7:54 PM May 17 2008 2008
Doctor Mic
Card Seeker
Doctor Mic did something funny.Doctor Mic impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Doctor Mic helped a member with a problem.

honestly, I'm not sure if this was said already but meh I guess. I noticed that when entering pokemon for the pokemon d/p wifi thing for the games when you make a pokemon shiny you can't check the box again so that you can choose other poke that you don't want shiny. I had to save the team before I could continue without a shiny. Oh and the shinies have bigger sprites apparently >_>
10:55 PM May 18 2008 2008
Mr. 3000

I can't "confirm/deny" the results for the tournaments I've entered in the "Entrant Request" part of my profile. I have 5 tournament results (some of which I got first place in) waiting for me, but when I try clicking "confirm" it just goes to the next page, but it's as if it didn't confirm anything at all. The "Entrant requests" are still there. I've tried this on and off for several days now, and it's still nothing.
1:36 AM May 26 2008 2008
MooniniteLeader
Friendly
MooniniteLeader is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Stadium: in 100 man brawl, it isnt showing the lowest time as the High score. I just entered a bunch of scores that are terrible and they arent the high scores, yet it says they are
Last edited by MooniniteLeader, 1:37 AM on May 26, 2008
3:56 PM May 26 2008 2008
TerminalMontage
Featured Sig Maker

I've been to 5 tournies, shouldn't I get a badge? :<
Page: 1 · 9 10 11 12 13 · 21 81

Quick Jump
rss