Bug reports

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 3 · 11 12 13 14 15 · 23 81
1:29 AM Jun 2 2008 2008
TerminalMontage
Featured Sig Maker
TerminalMontage won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by TerminalMontage):
Yeeeeeeah. Still haven't gotten my 5 tournies badge :<

I was also a signature finalist, I got second place for SOTW. And I didn't get that badge either.
1:32 AM Jun 2 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

It's the weekend. We do have real lives, ya know.
10:23 AM Jun 2 2008 2008
Nintendude1189
Multi-Man King
Nintendude1189 has provided valuable testing services for the website.Nintendude1189 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Nintendude1189 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nintendude1189 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nintendude1189 helped a member with a problem.Nintendude1189 has referred new users to the site.Nintendude1189 wrote an exemplary guide.Nintendude1189 has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.Nintendude1189 holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.Nintendude1189 has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.Nintendude1189 contributed to the Stadium community.Nintendude1189 holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

Quote (originally posted by Wolf Pup TK):
wtf? I clicked the 'comparing smashers to athletes' thread, and got a popup (firefox, not an ad) asking to login to motleycrow.com. It seems to happen every time.

Sounds to me like your computer has spyware. Look on google for Spyware Search & Destroy to clean it up.
10-Man Melee: 2:55.52
Home-Run Contest (Melee): 111030.2 ft. / 33840.7 m.
11:36 AM Jun 3 2008 2008
SW-1988
Boss Battle King
SW-1988 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.SW-1988 helped a member with a problem.SW-1988 contributed to the Stadium community.SW-1988 has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.SW-1988 spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.SW-1988 holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.SW-1988 holds or held a world-record combined total score in Melee's All-Star mode.SW-1988 holds or held a world-record combined total time in one of Brawl's Target Smash modes or Melee's Target Test.SW-1988 holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.SW-1988 holds or held a world-record combined total time in Brawl's Boss Battles mode.

hmm, dunno if it's just me but the "alert function" doesn't seem to work =/
7:59 PM Jun 3 2008 2008
Inferno

Video submission refuses uk.youtube vids icon_sad little annoying, not too much of a bother though.
2:23 PM Jun 4 2008 2008
Cobra
Bonafide
Cobra passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Cobra has provided valuable testing services for the website.Cobra is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Cobra wrote an exemplary guide.

Edits to Tournament Host titles deletes Rules and Description
Saw this earlier today...it was quite annoying.

1) I entered a tournament with all of the standard Data, including a general description and the AiB host (myself)

2) Saved the tournament to create the entry

3) Went back and made several edits to the tournament details, including Picture and some Description items, and a posting of a rule set.

4) Saved, and all was fine. 

5) Went back into Edit details an hour later, clicked edit Host title (my own) and added a Moderator with a title.

6) Clicked the "Return to tournament" button

...when returned to the tournament page, the edits that I made to the Description and the rule set had been deleted.

I tried this again, just editing the 'H' in my host title, and again, after clicking the Back to tournament button, the rules were removed again and the description edits were removed, returning the description back to it's pre-edited state.
2:39 PM Jun 4 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Ah, definitely a bug... thanks. I've found it but won't be able to upload changes for a little bit as the code isn't in a place where it can be uploaded cleanly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and sorry about your loss icon_sad.
2:50 PM Jun 4 2008 2008
Cobra
Bonafide
Cobra passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Cobra has provided valuable testing services for the website.Cobra is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Cobra wrote an exemplary guide.

Lol...no worries, I just re-posted it from another thread and re-made the edits. Thanks for being so attentive to the bug reports!

,it's kind of funny though, I'm at work, doing my testing, and I go to the AiB to enter a tournament as a break, and what happens?

...I FIND A BUG! Lol...the work of a tester is never-ending. I love it.

(Edit : and thanks for the Badge too! I'm honored.)
Last edited by Cobra, 3:01 PM on Jun 04, 2008
2:59 PM Jun 4 2008 2008
Corimon
Veteran
Corimon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Corimon did something funny.

I'm not quite sure if this has been pointed out or not.

But I have said that I am attending both Ender's Games 9 and B.I.O - Brawl in Oakland. Ender's Games 9 takes place before B.I.O., however, everytime I look on my profile, it says that the next tournament I am attending is B.I.O.
5:41 PM Jun 4 2008 2008
Cobra
Bonafide

Possible text misalignment
Yeah, I'm not sure about this one...but I found a Bug earlier, so I'm FEELIN LUCKY!

...when entering a Discussion topic on the Tournaments page, if the topic does not have an Icon, the "Last post by ____" text is misaligned from the Topic. You can see the difference here :

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1181

Notice how for the first topic, the Topic's Title is indented , but the "Last post by ____" text is left justified.

...The Second topic has an icon, and as you can see, the Title and "Last Post" text are both aligned at the indentation.

(I noticed this earlier when both forums were misaligned before I added an Icon to the second.)

...Note : This does not occur on Group pages. (Reference/Shameless Plug! : http://www.allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=488 )
Last edited by Cobra, 5:44 PM on Jun 04, 2008
5:45 PM Jun 4 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

It's known and unimportant.
7:55 PM Jun 6 2008 2008
Rodriguezjr
I Voted

Now that Tournament Chat 4 is up. The "Is Ready to Brawl" status is gone.
1:32 AM Jun 9 2008 2008
festizzio
Novice
festizzio is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.festizzio did something funny.

This doesn't give any error message, but for the game "Pokemon D/P" in "My games", Golduck's sprite (#55) is missing for some reason.
Quote (originally posted by Havoc Zephyr):
My Blue Pika-Party Hat is the hat that will DRILL THOUGH THE HEAVENS!
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM-CHU?!
1:59 AM Jun 9 2008 2008
mikeHAZE
Welcome to Earth
mikeHAZE passed a Tournament Host Certification test.mikeHAZE tried to blow up nealdt's car.mikeHAZE is the guy who made Rise and SHINE!mikeHAZE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.mikeHAZE did something funny.mikeHAZE impressed a staff member by doing something smart.mikeHAZE helped a member with a problem.mikeHAZE has referred new users to the site.mikeHAZE wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

calm down festizzio.
10:59 AM Jun 9 2008 2008
Wopple
Spread the Love
Wopple wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Wopple contributed to the Stadium community.

Someone correctly pointed out to me that I have the 10 tournaments badge but not the 5 tournaments badge. I'm not complaining, I think it's actually cool, but I'm assuming it's still a bug.
6:22 PM Jun 11 2008 2008
jerry3333
Break the Targets King
jerry3333 contributed to the Stadium community.jerry3333 holds or held a world-record combined total time in one of Brawl's Target Smash modes or Melee's Target Test.

I created a tournament and a group, and it really bugs

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1270
and
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=1054

the tournament says that neadlt has create it, and the group does not even show the image, nor showing me as a member

edit:

and I have the 10 tourneys badge, but not the 5 tourneys badge xD
Last edited by jerry3333, 6:23 PM on Jun 11, 2008
6:23 PM Jun 11 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

Please contact me on AIM, jerry. My name is neal yung.
6:30 PM Jun 11 2008 2008
eXtrachunky
Sand Crab
eXtrachunky rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.eXtrachunky is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.eXtrachunky has referred new users to the site.

Sometimes in the chat rooms, mine stops working suddenly and have to refresh to get it to work again.

Also I dunno if it's just me or not but when I try to get videos to play on this site, it never works and just shows that refreshing symbol when I click Play. I'm using Firefox if that helps
6:35 PM Jun 11 2008 2008
jerry3333
Break the Targets King
jerry3333 contributed to the Stadium community.jerry3333 holds or held a world-record combined total time in one of Brawl's Target Smash modes or Melee's Target Test.

sorry nealdt, I don't AIM... I only have msn...

edit: nevermind, just erase this tournament: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1270, I've create another one that works (except I can't put any pitcure)
Last edited by jerry3333, 7:39 PM on Jun 11, 2008
7:49 PM Jun 12 2008 2008
Giga Bowser
Famous

I have an invitation but everytime I click on it i go to my today update page so can you fix this when you have time.
Page: 1 3 · 11 12 13 14 15 · 23 81

Quick Jump
rss