Bug reports

Unsubscribe from this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 2 3 4 5 6 · 14 81
11:25 PM Mar 17 2008 2008
jefforange89

Hmm... the topic index seems to be displaying an incorrect number of pages for me for some threads. o_o

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/4/3/17/f_CLIPBOARDm_ff53256.png

But when we go in to the thread...

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/17/f_CLIPBOARDm_7577097.png
2:22 AM Mar 18 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Did you change your Posts Per Page option by chance?
2:37 AM Mar 18 2008 2008
NintendoKing
Lamesauce
NintendoKing stood up a girl who wanted to play Smash. Real smooth.NintendoKing is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Another thing. In the chat! feature, status window when you click on someone's name, if the name is too long, such as FrankieFreakshow, the clickable text for their name overrides the (x) button so that you can't press the (x) button.

Don't know how you'd go about solving that besides clicking on someone else's nickname and then x'ing it out =P JUST FYI NEAL.
11:04 AM Mar 18 2008 2008
Pyrenight
In the Spotlight

When I started a new account and got the typed in "bowser" instead of "koopa" (or maybe i spelt it wrong) and the page started over again... I couldn't press the submit button, but by clicking "I accept terms" a couple of times it worked again I'm sure its just a small javascript error. Also This message box is slightly off the side of the page, I'm using IE6 at school... Its a pain to deal with, I know [smile]XD[/smile]
12:08 PM Mar 18 2008 2008
jefforange89

Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
Did you change your Posts Per Page option by chance?

Not that I remember, but it's set at 20.
10:00 PM Mar 20 2008 2008
EL_MAL_VERDE
Signature Finalist

What's up with the chat? The first time I click on it, it says "Cannot connect to chat server",
then the next time I try it says "Your account is already connected to the chat server."

T_T
11:36 PM Mar 20 2008 2008
Kuroneko

I am not sure if someone posted it, but I know I posted it elsewhere and it is still happening - whenever I type in quick reply, the text box becomes too large, even with scrolling, so for a small portion of it I can't see what I am typing. Did you program it so, if you are typing past that "point" you know it isn't a quick reply - thats why you should do the more detailed post? Clever if so =D but I dunno, may want to take a look into that.

"However, to put your emotions infront of your duty is disgraceful"
~Corimon
11:39 PM Mar 20 2008 2008
Kuroneko

This is what I mean - I will run out of typing space for a while and it will be annoying. I will copy paste what I said after it runs out. I am kuoneko, nice tmeet you.

see that whole part, I couldn't see it@@; Sorry for double post, but I had to do it this way with quick reply to demonstrate it.
12:29 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

It's ok. I've seen it happen in certain versions of Internet Explorer only. Is that what you're using?
12:58 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
Kuroneko

Oh, yep - guess I should really convert to firefox I guess? It doesn't bother me that much, but sometimes I have typos and I always have to edit later on after doing a Quick Reply.
2:45 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
AnujSuper9
AnujSuper9 has provided valuable testing services for the website.AnujSuper9 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

IE blows.
2:47 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
Shadrin
Baller

Quote (originally posted by Kuroneko):
Oh, yep - guess I should really convert to firefox I guess? It doesn't bother me that much, but sometimes I have typos and I always have to edit later on after doing a Quick Reply.

Two words - AdBlock Plus

And a bunch of other extremely useful extensions.

Also:
Undeniable proof of Firefox's superiority.
Last edited by Shadrin, 2:49 AM on Mar 21, 2008
2:51 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

You might be my favorite new member, Shadrin. Congratulations!
3:02 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
AnujSuper9
AnujSuper9 has provided valuable testing services for the website.AnujSuper9 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

LOL, that video was win.
By sasabe. :)
3:09 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
djoftheweb

Got an error on http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/search.aspx?a=0&q=sig&fid=43

I was searching for how to get picture in my signatures,( <.< *turns* >.> stop staring, I'm new to these types of forms) and I got this. If this isn't enough, I have a print screen of what happened.
3:23 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
AnujSuper9

Quote (originally posted by djoftheweb):
Got an error on http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/search.aspx?a=0&q=sig&fid=43

I was searching for how to get picture in my signatures,( <.< *turns* >.> stop staring, I'm new to these types of forms) and I got this. If this isn't enough, I have a print screen of what happened.
What did you type in the search field?

Anyway, if you want to put an image in your sig, it would be the same as if you wanted to put an image in your message.
"[ img ] url to image [ /img ]" without the spaces or quotes.  icon_smile
By sasabe. :)
Last edited by AnujSuper9, 3:24 AM on Mar 21, 2008
3:24 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

He searched for "sig". Read the URL noob!

EDIT: it's because "sig" is only 3 letters long. Need to fix that.
Last edited by nealdt, 3:25 AM on Mar 21, 2008
3:29 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
djoftheweb

Quote (originally posted by AnujSuper9):
What did you type in the search field?

Anyway, if you want to put an image in your sig, it would be the same as if you wanted to put an image in your message.
"[ img ] url to image [ /img ]" without the spaces or quotes.  icon_smile

oh, that's easy. icon_razz I think I have it working now, thanks!

Done by Muffin, whose awesome at Sig making!
3:41 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
Shadrin
Baller

Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
You might be my favorite new member, Shadrin. Congratulations!

I do believe this is proof of my superiority, even above other beachball holders. Theres a heirarchy here that goes something like this:

1. nealdt
2. Shadrin
3. beachball holders who are mods
4. other beachball holders
5. mods
6. everyone else
4:35 AM Mar 21 2008 2008
Bowyer
Host With the Most
Bowyer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Bowyer has referred new users to the site.Bowyer was featured in the Host of the Month article series!

My subscribed topics keep randomly unsubscribing themselves. It happens about 3 or 4 times a week.
Page: 1 · 2 3 4 5 6 · 14 81

Quick Jump
rss