Bug reports

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 62 · 70 71 72 73 74 · 81
12:57 AM Aug 22 2011 2011
DeViL.MaN666
Famous

Quote (originally posted by CoonTail):
MK9 allowed me to install, but won't let me update with my characters OR pick my secondary. I see others are having this problem so please let me know when this will be fixed.

its been like 3 month this bug going on for ALOT of people when its gonna be repair?
~ Sonic is the name,Speed is my game ~
4:34 AM Aug 22 2011 2011
mmKALLL
Best on My Block

Quote (originally posted by seba96rune):
ok so ive been having a few pproblems with my inbox. Everytime i send a message it is blank no matter wat i write or do. Plz help. Thanx,

seba96rune

I've had this same problem as well. Also with posting new topics on the forum.
4:46 PM Aug 28 2011 2011
YETi
A Winner In My Eyes
YETi has provided valuable testing services for the website.

I have no idea if this has been reported already, but when I try to organize my badges it doesn't put them the way I put it when I press save. Is there any way to fix this? I see other people with sorted badges or at least they earned them in an organized manner but I assume they sorted them since doing that would be hard.
10:32 PM Sep 4 2011 2011
Lora
People Know Me

I don't know if this is already posted, but I cannot create a new blog entry. When I click 'New Entry', it brings me back to the main page (no change in content on the screen).
Boredom is simply the inability to participate in the now.
10:59 PM Sep 4 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Try another browser.
12:01 AM Sep 5 2011 2011
Lora
People Know Me

I've tried it on 3 different browsers. Firefox, Chrome, and IE. They all do the same thing.
Boredom is simply the inability to participate in the now.
3:40 PM Sep 8 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block
Tulat rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Tulat helped a member with a problem.

I'm having a problem with videos.
When I add a video to my profile that i've had uploaded on youtube for a while now, or edit it.
It seems to not want to let me have 4 players in the doubles match with their characters.

Take the one Tulat (Ike) & Death (TL&ZSS) vs Ex (Samus) & BaSeD (Ganon&Yoshi) 2 Rounds of Friendlies" for example.
It gives me a broken link when i try to add BaSeD's ganon.

It is also giving me truble with some other videos, such as the one i just added.
It is Tulat (Ike) & Easzy (Marth/Snake) vs Trace (ZSS) & Ghost (Zelda/Sheik) 2 Rounds of Friendlies" 

I've waited over an hour, and it continues to truble me.
If you know the problem, please fix it, or please look into it soon. Thank you.
<-- Thanks to Death.
4:56 PM Sep 8 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

There've been a lot of glitches in the video system; however, I too got the glitch trying to fix this for you directly.

I'm afraid there won't be an easy fix for this.
7:32 PM Sep 8 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block
Tulat rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Tulat helped a member with a problem.

Thanks for trying, I suppose it doesn't matter since they are in the title.
<-- Thanks to Death.
5:06 PM Sep 9 2011 2011
Timmekan
Gamer
Timmekan rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Timmekan did something funny.Timmekan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Timmekan helped a member with a problem.Timmekan has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Recently getting a ton of the WHOOPS pages...for just about everything..

Using chrome with the adblock extension.

Rather bothersome..
Would there be any specific reason for this?

6:47 PM Sep 11 2011 2011
Timmekan
Gamer
Timmekan rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Timmekan did something funny.Timmekan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Timmekan helped a member with a problem.Timmekan has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Still getting the whoops page every time I try to view the blogs page.
Is there something on the site that could be causing this?

9:58 PM Sep 11 2011 2011
GimmieCookie
Party Animal
GimmieCookie did something funny.GimmieCookie impressed a staff member by doing something smart.GimmieCookie helped a member with a problem.

I'm also getting random whoops pages browsing this site.

Getting to the last page of this thread was a hassle as I couldn't directly enter it without an error; I had to jump a few pages at a time make it. Also like Timmekan, the blogs page doesn't work.

Using Firefox.
4:45 PM Sep 14 2011 2011
Timmekan
Gamer

Just an update on the Whoops page thing..

But for some reason, I was logged out when I usually am always logged in, and then, every time I tried to log back in, Id get redirected back to the whoops page.

Hopefully the problem goes away soon.

4:53 PM Sep 16 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block

The same was for me and all my friends Temmekan, I think they were updating it or something.
On another note, when I edit my badges and click save, for about a week now they won't change.
Anyone else having the badge problem?
<-- Thanks to Death.
12:01 AM Sep 17 2011 2011
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

I keep getting the whoops thing EVERYTIME i try tomake a blog >.>. I already turned the level of my cookies sercurity down so it shouldn't do that.

I also keep getting kicked out of the chat every minute or so.
1:12 PM Sep 18 2011 2011
Timmekan
Gamer

Still getting whoops pages.
I wonder whats causing this epidemic..

7:55 PM Sep 19 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block

Apparently i'm not the only one having the badge problem, all my friends i've asked also have this problem.
When I move my badge or badges, they never stay how I move them after i click save.
Some friends i've asked include Swordmaster and Soul suspender, and this hasn't been working for over 2 weeks for me.
12:38 AM Sep 22 2011 2011
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Still getting kicked out of chats randomly.

Someone do something! D:<
7:35 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block

I don't know if this is considered a bug report, but my friend made a dubs ladder team and invited me.
I clicked accept, it never showed up on my profile or say I was in the team.
He tried sending it again and such but says it won't let him send another to me.
He disbanded it and tried again... still wont let him.
Me and Level-Zero would like to be able to do dubs.. this all happened in about 5-10 minutes. What do we do?
8:09 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Linkz
Child of Destiny
Linkz is an administrator for the site.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz is the boy that traveled through time, saved the world, lost it all, and eventually became the Hero's Shade.Linkz is a member of the Content Team.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

Sorry, but the second you disband a team, the system won't allow you to be partners for the rest of the season. Also, you don't get any notification to join a doubles team. You have to click on "Me" at the top of the page and the invite will be on the right hand side.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
Page: 1 62 · 70 71 72 73 74 · 81

Quick Jump
rss