Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
11:38 AM Apr 14 2009 2009
Bilbo Sandbaggins
Almost Famous
Bilbo Sandbaggins did something funny.

The Sunshine Snuggle Brigade!
So, all you dudes and dolls wanted me to make a smash crew? Well, your wish is (finally) my command.

However, I think crews are silly... so, this "crew" will be called "A Loose Association of Online Brawl Friends That Enjoy Playing Together Against People". But, we can call it a "crew" for short.

>.>
<.<

And, this Loose Association of Online Brawl Friends That Enjoy Playing Together Against People's loosely associated group name (crew name) will be the Sunshine Snuggle Brigade.

There will be 10 slots for "playing members" and an unlimited number of spots for other members. Within the crew there will exist "power rankings", meaning the 10 slots are constantly up for grabs.

That is all.
6:33 PM Apr 15 2009 2009
L_Cancel
Spread the Love
L_Cancel has provided valuable testing services for the website.L_Cancel is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.L_Cancel did something funny.

I want in! And I approve of the title :3
6:33 PM Apr 15 2009 2009
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

I call a spot.
6:37 PM Apr 15 2009 2009
Moons

I'll be one of the random members. >.>
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss