All is Brawl Replay Uploading Service

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
11:58 PM Jun 8 2009 2009
FoxFF
Patient
FoxFF contributed to the Stadium community.FoxFF spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

All is Brawl Replay Uploading Service
Welcome to the All is Brawl Free Replay Uploading Service!!!

If you have some replays that you want to upload to YouTube but you don't have a recording device, or if you want to upload replays for others, then you are in the right place!

Using the All is Brawl Replay Uploading Service (AiBRUS)

Using the AiBRUS is quite simple. Just post your request in this topic and contact one of the players listed below via their preferred method.

Joining the AiBRUS

If you want to upload replays for others, just post your candidature in this topic. You must meet the following requirements.
1. You must have a recording device. (Duh)
2. You must have Brawl and a Wii. (Like if that wasn’t implied)
3. You must give credits to the actual players in the replay if you upload it on your YouTube account.

List of the uploaders and their services. Details are after the list.

FoxFF          1280*720 widescreen HD edited videos with customizable audio. Compilations.
               I'm currently having some major problems with my Wii.
shadow3.0      Videos. Compilations
BertusDeDerde  Edited videos with customizable audio. Compilations.
Scriblewolf    Videos without in-game audio. Can add music.
XxTasgallxX
    Videos, small compilations, simple effects.

Quote (originally posted by FoxFF):
As some of you may know, I have already recorded a lot of replays for other players (Zampa, giggs, moOonstermunch, Cromat, No1Inparticular and a few others) and I even did some compilations for the first 3. Since I'm in vacation until the end of August and I'm going to have a lot of free time, I'm willing to record and upload replays for those of you who are dedicated stadium smashers without a recording device.

For those of you who are interested, you can either reply with your Wii code and Friend code directly in this topic or PM me.
I will record replays with the following 2 conditions:
1. The replay is one of the following: a World Record, really close to a World Record, a Video Record, a new strat, something else that is interesting (a new glitch for example).
2. I can upload it on my YouTube channel, FoxFF9115. I will specify that you are the player in the replay.

All replays will be viewable in 1280*720 widescreen HD format on YouTube without black bars on the side.
I can send replays to you via MegaUpload or you can download them directly from my YouTube channel once I have uploaded them using the UnPlug add-on for Firefox or anything equivalent.
I can add a background music if you want.
I’m doing compilations for World Record holders only.
I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 8.0 for editing.
I use HP Quickplay in combination with HP ExpressCard Digital/Analog TV Tuner for recording.
It can take as few as 10 minutes from the moment that I receive the replay to the moment your replay is viewable in HD on my Youtube channel. That’s the time it took for Zampa’s 3.86 Olimar run. It might also take a few days if I’m really busy.
You can send me your replays, which are .bin files around 1-3 ko in size, via e-mail, which is even faster than WiiConnect24.

My e-mail address is [email protected]
Here are my codes:
Wii code : 0369 1840 2742 6700
Friend code : 0087 2028 4678

Example HD videos:
Co-op BTT compilation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt20eKnMWOo
BTT - Easy - Olimar 3.86
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsYPVDPj4Pw

Quote (originally posted by shadow3.0):
I can record for anyone who has wifi, or can email a replay to me.

You can add my MSN ([email protected]) and file transfer it to me, or upload it to filefront or something or you can email it to me. My email is [email protected] I prefer that you MSN it to me, as it is the fastest imo, but it's your choice. Please PM me if you send a replay to me, and what it is.

Make sure you write down the time and date of when you saved your replay.

To email a replay to me, put replays on the SD card, and then take them to the computer. I think you have to use a converter drive, unless your computer has a slot for you to put it in. Go to whatever the SD card is called

Then private -> wii -> app -> RSBE -> rp

They are named like this:

rp_xxxxxx_xxxx

The FIRST two digits in the first six numbers in the file name is the year (09/08). Next two digits are the month. The last 2 are the day.

Then there is the 4 digits after that. That is the time in Military time (ie 1:20 PM = 13:20 or on the sd card, 1320)

Quote (originally posted by BertusDeDerde):
I can record for people who want me to. But
I prefer them to be a bit patient with me. I have more (and more fun)
things to do. I will record and edit it completely for you though. =D
Tell me what music you'll like and I'll try to get it under the video
and possibly time it with the music. I prefer working with friend codes
and wii codes. (probably because I'm lazy) I've made several
compilations. (LFKrebs's, Gabriel's, No1 Inparticular's
and probably more I already forgot about. xP)and a bunch of mini
compilations. If you want me to record for you, I would like to be able
to communicate with you through MSN. And I have good quality videos.

Wii Number:             5380 7804 0755 9432
Brawl Friend Code:  2578 6112 1366
MSN/E-Mail:             [email protected]

Well.. That was about it I guess. icon_razz

Quote (originally posted by XxTasgallxX):
I will post it just so people know, but the others really have better quality videos.

Easy Way:
Put your replay on a memory card and then upload it to a website like
rapidshare.com and give me the link through a pm.(If you need to, then
send it to my e-mail, but I prefer it the other way. 
Harder Way: Exchange Brawl and Wii codes with me and then send me the replay.

Wii Number:              5624 9373 5305 1961
Brawl Friend Code:   0302 4832 8358
E-Mail: [email protected]
Aim: XxTasgallxX
MSN(I use it more): [email protected]

Example 1
Example 2

Some things you should know before requesting:
Be patient for me to get done with it, I'm only trying to make it look
the way you want it. I also am not on always so I might not see it
immediatly from when you sent it.
2.Tell me what music, effects, and how you want to get it.(If you don't want me to upload it to my youtube)
3. I also can't do compilations. They take to long and are hard to do it right, but I can do mini-compilations icon_biggrin.
I would really like to not record the audio because of things that may
make interfering noises(my dogs, family talking, phone, etc).
I do use Windows Movie Maker(WMM) for putting it all together, adding
music, and effects.(If you don't like it please suggest a better
program for editing.

To make it simple:
Things I can do: Replays, Mini-Compilations, Effects
Things I can't do: Compilations, Record with music, Big effects

Feel free to suggest modifications.xLDen>fr GoogleDicC officiel , fonctionnaire , employé , préposéxLDen>fr GoogleC. (Pas de travail actuellement)
Last edited by FoxFF, 10:53 AM on Jul 25, 2009
12:48 AM Jun 9 2009 2009
Shadow4.0
Shadow4.0 did something funny.Shadow4.0 contributed to the Stadium community.Shadow4.0 has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I can record too^^

my quality isn't as good as Bart's or FoxFFs but I have no qualifications for the 'awesomeness' of the replays, and unlike Bart, I'm currently recording for 2 active players

Current Projects:

No1 - MMB Mini Compile (8/8/09)
Kodo's Vids (8/8/09)
DWM's Level 3 Compile (8/14/09)
iKea's Luigi
1Poke's Vids

I've got school. Videos will take around twice as long to come out now.

QUALITY HAS BEEN IMPROVED GREATELY
<3 Firebomb
Last edited by Shadow4.0, 10:34 PM on Aug 16, 2009
5:43 PM Jun 9 2009 2009
.Nails.
Smell the Ladies Love
.Nails. contributed to the Stadium community.

I would love to get a compilation of my LTA level 2 scores made. I don't care about the quality. Unfortunately, no ways to transfer replays at the moment. Working on it.

PS
I think it's awesome that you guys are willing to do that for the rest of us.

6:07 AM Jun 11 2009 2009
BDD
Super Slugger
BDD has referred new users to the site.BDD wrote an exemplary guide.BDD did something funny.BDD impressed a staff member by doing something smart.BDD helped a member with a problem.BDD contributed to the Stadium community.BDD has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.BDD has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I'm recording, or have recorded for about 15 people in total.
It's quite busy and since I'm often lazy people get their videos late.
Maybe Shadow or FoxFF want to take some over from me? =P
Just to let people get their videos faster.

Nails, I appreciate the fact that you appreciate it. xD
I hate it if people like.. take it for granted.
11:46 PM Jun 18 2009 2009
Shadow4.0
Shadow4.0 did something funny.Shadow4.0 contributed to the Stadium community.Shadow4.0 has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Hmm... I didn't see this response lol

Didn't I ask you if you needed to send overflow to me? icon_razz
<3 Firebomb
1:41 AM Jun 19 2009 2009
Sandbag
Stadium Smasher
Sandbag is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I need to send over the Snake NBA vid to be put on Youtube.

It's a WR at 1225.0 feet and was somehow omitted the last time (Instead, the Snake 116% damage vid was put in)
6:19 AM Jun 19 2009 2009
BDD
Super Slugger
BDD has referred new users to the site.BDD wrote an exemplary guide.BDD did something funny.BDD impressed a staff member by doing something smart.BDD helped a member with a problem.BDD contributed to the Stadium community.BDD has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.BDD has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I didn't get the other one. =P
8:15 PM Jun 19 2009 2009
Wherewolf
Scavenger
Wherewolf is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Wherewolf did something funny.Wherewolf impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Wherewolf contributed to the Stadium community.

I can too, but I can't do sound :/
12:39 PM Jun 23 2009 2009
Shadow4.0

You can add my MSN ([email protected]) and file transfer it to me, or upload it to filefront or something or you can email it to me. My email is [email protected] I prefer that you MSN it to me, as it is the fastest imo, but it's your choice. Please PM me if you send a replay to me, and what it is.

To email a replay to me, put replays on the SD card, and then take them to the computer. I think you have to use a converter drive, unless your computer has a slot for you to put it in. Go to whatever the SD card is called

rp_xxxxxx_xxxx

The FIRST two digits in the first six numbers in the file name is the year (09/08). Next two digits are the month. The last 2 are the day.

Then there is the 4 digits after that. That is the time in Military time (ie 1:20 PM = 13:20 or on the sd card, 1320)

<3 Firebomb
11:32 PM Jun 25 2009 2009
Nayias
Welcome to Earth
Nayias contributed to the Stadium community.Nayias has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.Nayias holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.Nayias has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Quote (originally posted by shadow3.0):

rp_xxxxxx_xxxx

I'm sorry Shadow. But, I can't do it that way. Not only do I not have what I need to do it that way by Memory Card.. I don't have what i need to do it.

I'm going to have to delete a treasured friend on wifi to send replays to you for my compile as well. :c
Nayias' Top 4 Favorite and Epic Roleplay Characters..
2:11 PM Jun 27 2009 2009
HRCFr34k
Stadium Smasher
HRCFr34k contributed to the Stadium community.HRCFr34k has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I need someone, who can upload some Vids.
Bertus can´t do it, mudi can´t do it and Shadow3.0 can´t do it, too -_-
The Vids:
Yoshi 1003m
Yoshi/Ice 2168m (WR for 1p)
Weegee 1087
I have two other Vids, but it isn´t possible to watch them without HBC =(
10:34 PM Jun 27 2009 2009
FoxFF
Patient
FoxFF contributed to the Stadium community.FoxFF spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

Quote (originally posted by HRCFr34k):
I need someone, who can upload some Vids.
Bertus can´t do it, mudi can´t do it and Shadow3.0 can´t do it, too -_-
The Vids:
Yoshi 1003m
Yoshi/Ice 2168m (WR for 1p)
Weegee 1087
I have two other Vids, but it isn´t possible to watch them without HBC =(

I could upload them. Just send them to me via e-mail. They would most probably be uploaded my Monday. And I have HomeBrew Channel. Just tell me which hacks to activate. My info is in the first post.
6:34 AM Jun 28 2009 2009
BDD
Super Slugger

I did some compiles. But with the people I record for now, I have enough to do. xD
Although some are retired now.. I guess I could add one or two.
11:29 AM Jun 28 2009 2009
Wherewolf
Scavenger
Wherewolf is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Wherewolf did something funny.Wherewolf impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Wherewolf contributed to the Stadium community.

Oh, I should probably say I can add audio, but not record it.
12:06 PM Jun 28 2009 2009
Shadow4.0

I've done compilations for Kodo and Brawlfreaks, I can do them too XD
<3 Firebomb
4:38 PM Jun 28 2009 2009
マリオ133
Stadium Smasher
マリオ133 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.マリオ133 has referred new users to the site.マリオ133 did something funny.マリオ133 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.マリオ133 helped a member with a problem.マリオ133 contributed to the Stadium community.

FoxFF suggestes we sticky this topic just posting this for any mod passing through so they can notice it better icon_smile

Check at the very end of the first post it says all there icon_wink
8:57 PM Jun 28 2009 2009
Shadow4.0

Post this in the video discussion forum too icon_wink
<3 Firebomb
2:25 PM Jul 11 2009 2009
PSS
PSS helped a member with a problem.

This could be pretty helpful!
3:08 PM Jul 11 2009 2009
XxTasgallxX
The Very Best
XxTasgallxX did something funny.XxTasgallxX contributed to the Stadium community.XxTasgallxX has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I will post it just so people know, but the others really have better quality videos.

Easy Way: Put your replay on a memory card and then upload it to a website like rapidshare.com and give me the link through a pm.(If you need to, then send it to my e-mail, but I prefer it the other way. 
Harder Way: Exchange Brawl and Wii codes with me and then send me the replay.

Wii Number:              5624 9373 5305 1961
Brawl Friend Code:   0302 4832 8358
E-Mail: [email protected]
Aim: XxTasgallxX
MSN(I use it more): [email protected]

Example 1
Example 2

Some things you should know before requesting:
1. Be patient for me to get done with it, I'm only trying to make it look the way you want it. I also am not on always so I might not see it immediatly from when you sent it.
2.Tell me what music, effects, and how you want to get it.(If you don't want me to upload it to my youtube)
3. I also can't do compilations. They take to long and are hard to do it right, but I can do mini-compilations icon_biggrin.
4. I would really like to not record the audio because of things that may make interfering noises(my dogs, family talking, phone, etc).
5. I do use Windows Movie Maker(WMM) for putting it all together, adding music, and effects.(If you don't like it please suggest a better program for editing.

To make it simple:
Things I can do: Replays, Mini-Compilations, Effects
Things I can't do: Compilations, Record with music, Big effects
Sig by U.V.A.josh
[Insert funny phrase here] [Insert lol here]
Quote (originally posted by AssaultX):
you DO realize that there are no women in the internet. its a world where women r men, men are men, and the children are the FBI.
Last edited by XxTasgallxX, 12:49 PM on Jul 24, 2009
5:01 PM Jul 11 2009 2009
ISMFOF
ISMFOF rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.ISMFOF contributed to the Stadium community.ISMFOF has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

i request someone to record an TL acrobatic HRC [2] i did.

i dont send emails with the replay... just wii codes and stuff.

anyone is fine, and at least intermediate quality (no seizure lines please).

edit: i think this topic should be stickied, its very helpful

Quick Jump
rss