Why does Blackanese not have the Funny Badge?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
12:24 PM Jul 7 2009 2009
EllenPage
Too Good
EllenPage rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.EllenPage is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.EllenPage did something funny.EllenPage impressed a staff member by doing something smart.EllenPage helped a member with a problem.EllenPage has referred new users to the site.

Why does Blackanese not have the Funny Badge?
After careful research, putting Blackanese in lab experiments, I have concluded that Blackanese is indeed, funny. Now, let's look beyond that. In the site, we all know and love (or hate), http://www.allisbrawl.com, awards a badge called, Funny, with the title, ''I Got Jokes'' along with it. To get this badge, you must be, well, funny. Let's look at the badge info, shall we?

funny
Merit: did something funny.
Title: I Gots Jokes
Type: Contributions, level 1 Point value: 100

17 Pages
17 Pages
17 Pages

It looks like it's fairly even task to get this badge...but the man of the hour, Blackanese, does not have this badge. WHY IS THIS? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE TO ALL OF NEW YORK! WE SPENT TIME WITH THIS FELLOW SMASHER, PROVED HIMSELF TO BE FUNNY AS FOWK, AND YET, NOT GOwD DAMN BADGE? DONKEY B0/(/ER!

Let's just look at this profile to prove a point...

This looks funny already, he's pretending to be a female.

He can't enter the Kanto League because he doesn't have the Funny Badge.

I want to look at something else...

And on the Funny Badge Owners List...lays the name...

What this is I don't even know

As a fan of Blackanese and his work, I want you AllisBrawl Admins, consider this, give Blackanese the Funny Badge. I bet all the members of the group can agree. Don't let his hard work go unrewarded icon_sad

MOVIE TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kee_MckjZ1w&feature=PlayList&p=0C8B91FE2DEB67AE&index=5

12:41 PM Jul 7 2009 2009
Formerly Acedude
Formerly Acedude is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"Formerly Acedude is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

Inorite D:
Blackanese is funny. HE NEEDS DAT BADGE O_O
srsly
12:51 PM Jul 7 2009 2009
Traced
Who Dat?
Traced rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Traced is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Traced did something funny.

Lol I have the badge and I'm mildly funny at times. BLACKA IS MADE OF FUNNY! icon_sad He shouldn't just get the funny badge but a custom blacka funny badge. XD He's just that damn good.
1:27 PM Jul 7 2009 2009
GuruKid
Spread the Love
GuruKid is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Meh... a badge is a badge. We all know Black is probably the funniest person on this site in real life. :-)
Make Love, Not War!
1:36 PM Jul 7 2009 2009
Waldo
Novice
Waldo is a site ladder referee.Waldo has provided valuable testing services for the website.Waldo slays dragons and cuts fruit.Waldo is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Waldo will eat you.Waldo Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Waldo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Waldo did something funny.Waldo helped a member with a problem.Waldo gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Waldo contributed to the Stadium community.

lol blacka needs the badge no lie xD
1:39 PM Jul 7 2009 2009
blackanese
I Gots Jokes
blackanese rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.blackanese is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.blackanese did something funny.

LMFAOOO viva told me 2 come check this out and i just laughed lmfaooo LOVE THIS MEXICAN ASIAN SALVADORIAN NUGGUH (or w.e u r viva lol)
12:21 PM Jul 15 2009 2009
Formerly Acedude
Formerly Acedude is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"Formerly Acedude is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

MISSION COMPLETE.
1:00 PM Jul 15 2009 2009
EllenPage
Too Good
EllenPage rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.EllenPage is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.EllenPage did something funny.EllenPage impressed a staff member by doing something smart.EllenPage helped a member with a problem.EllenPage has referred new users to the site.

Continue?
10:24 PM Aug 13 2009 2009
Egasuas Cisab

fat
3:23 AM Oct 7 2009 2009
Vstrike
Staff Slayer

Its cuz hes black right? THIS GOD DAYUM NUGGA NEEDS DAT BAGDE!
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss