more supermods pl0x?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
11:04 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Dashing Professor Req
Torture Never Felt so Good
Dashing Professor Req did something funny.Dashing Professor Req impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

more supermods pl0x?
Dear People in Charge(caps cause i made it a title icon_biggrin),
        Well I think there are a lot of mods out there who are really ready for a promotion (its it considered a promotion? xD idk...)i mean there are only 'bout 11... i think XD and recently Nessy was promoted (good **** lol); I'm sure many other moderators are ready and willing to take on that kind of responsibility.  Niglet (TheEnigmaLiesBroken) and ThrustMasterMango for example... AND TOFUBEAST TOO icon_biggrin

Lots of love ♥,
Requiem

11:06 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Awesomeguy1
Gamer
Awesomeguy1 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Awesomeguy1 has referred new users to the site.Awesomeguy1 did something funny.Awesomeguy1 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Awesomeguy1 helped a member with a problem.Awesomeguy1 has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I agree we do need more Super mods. I would like it if SchizophrenicMango, since he does do a Awesome job on this site and is really friendly to people icon_smile (not saying that the others don't though)
Last edited by Awesomeguy1, 11:07 PM on Nov 09, 2009
11:07 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Broken
The Best Team Money Can Buy
Broken rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Mr.Beef.
One of the best mods on this site.
11:09 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Dashing Professor Req
Dashing Professor Req did something funny.Dashing Professor Req impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

i agree with mr beef.
11:09 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Uffe
Rookie
Uffe has referred new users to the site.Uffe did something funny.Uffe impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Uffe helped a member with a problem.

Mr. Beef is definitely a great mod.
"If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort." - Dave Weinbaum
"Winning isn't everything. Which is good, because you lost." - Jack
11:10 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit
Veteran
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit did something funny.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit contributed to the Stadium community.

Mango is both knowledgeable and active, along with his good contributions here, not to mention him being around here for a long time, being somewhat dedicated to this place.  I would vote him to the next super mod here.
11:17 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Faketime
Honorary palaver-er-er-er-er...
Faketime is a moderator.Faketime rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Faketime keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Faketime wrote an exemplary guide.Faketime did something funny.Faketime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Faketime helped a member with a problem.Faketime contributed to the Stadium community.

Mango for super mod!!!!

Hyes!
Made by Lawliel
11:17 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

This topic was intentionally set up by SchizophrenicMango.
11:18 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Ay Zee En
Baby, She's Got It
Ay Zee En has referred new users to the site.Ay Zee En did something funny.Ay Zee En impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ay Zee En helped a member with a problem.

Beefy is good
11:18 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Uffe
Rookie
Uffe has referred new users to the site.Uffe did something funny.Uffe impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Uffe helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by Brigadier Admiral Pit):
Mango is both knowledgeable and active, along with his good contributions here, not to mention him being around here for a long time, being somewhat dedicated to this place.  I would vote him to the next super mod here.

That makes a lot of sense now that you mention it.  I like Mango, too.
"If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort." - Dave Weinbaum
"Winning isn't everything. Which is good, because you lost." - Jack
11:25 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Broken
The Best Team Money Can Buy
Broken rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

I hear mango is having a bet that he'll be supermod by the end of the year.
11:31 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Dashing Professor Req

why cant we be friends....
11:51 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Nyoron
Sand Crab

I'll bet you all I'll be admin by the end of the week.
11:59 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Dashing Professor Req

how much
Quote (originally posted by Nyoron):
I'll bet you all I'll be admin by the end of the week.
11:59 PM Nov 9 2009 2009
Amun-Ra
Referee

As much as I like seeing responsible/trustworthy/long-standing moderators promoted, I doubt that this will happen for a while.
Not that I have any power over it (or any say in the matter, really), but that's my view of it.

Who knows, maybe someone with more power (I'm kind of at the bottom of the staff tier right now so yeah) will bring up the issue in time.

-SUPER AWESOME SIG THANKS TO SAFFY. =D-
~Amun.
1:14 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Thank you for the suggestions.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss