Name Color Bug

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
6:05 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Name Color Bug
I've noticed that if you click on an Article on the front page, and then look at the color of the people's names, they're all the standard brown, not the color they've selected.

Just something I thought I'd post. Think of me as Miles' temporary replacement.
6:20 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
frequentpasture
Friendly
frequentpasture Submitted false scores to the Stadium.
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."frequentpasture has referred new users to the site.frequentpasture did something funny.frequentpasture impressed a staff member by doing something smart.frequentpasture helped a member with a problem.

We'll never like you more than Miles.

6:46 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I appreciate this thread, the treatment of me in it, as well as the finding of another bug.

Also, I hereby make Shinarouji my glitch-finding Padawan.
9:31 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

You'll always be first in my heart, Miles.
9:35 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Quote (originally posted by nealdt):

icon_biggrin
9:46 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
frequentpasture
Friendly
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."frequentpasture has referred new users to the site.frequentpasture did something funny.frequentpasture impressed a staff member by doing something smart.frequentpasture helped a member with a problem.

Bears are first in my heart. Then Miles. But bears are the strongest mammals. Bet you didn't know that. They could eat Miles.
9:46 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD

But I only know vegetarian bears.

Srsbsns is always lurking (ﺒ_ﺒ)
9:48 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
frequentpasture
Friendly

These bears are only lying to get closer to you, where they will strip you of meat and eat your tonsils.
9:50 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Don't be excited, Miles. He used to tell me nice things too.
9:51 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD

:/
9:53 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
frequentpasture
Friendly

10:13 PM Dec 4 2009 2009
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I'm so loved. ~
8:39 AM Dec 27 2009 2009
Nano-JX
War is Over

And me.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss