TCG FAQ and Help Desk

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 7
4:16 PM Oct 31 2010 2010
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

TCG FAQ and Help Desk
(Thought I would update this more. ~Foodies)

Here is just a quick FAQ for the TCG.
  1. Q: Why didn’t I get dailies?
    A: Sometimes the site goes down, and no one gets cards. In these cases, there will be a compensation trigger made for the next day. However, in the case that only one person reports it, it’s more likely that they clicked twice and didn’t realize they had gotten their dailies when they actually did rather than the dailies not working.
  2. Q: When will the next series be out?  When will boosters be released?
    A: Series do not run on a schedule. The TCG design group is running on a strictly volunteer basis, and people do work (or not) when they have time and/or feel like it. That being said, series generally come out every 6 months, with boosters coming 3 months after the series comes out. Repeatedly asking will not make things come out faster, so don't.
  3. Q: Can you make a X/Y card?
    A: Post your card suggestions in this thread. If we like it, we'll use it.
  4. Q: My cards aren’t loading! What should I do?
    A: This is most likely the site just being slow. The only thing you can really do is wait it out. You can try hard refreshing (Ctrl + F5/Command + F5 on a Mac) as well.
  5. Q: I only wanted to forge X once but it happened twice! How do I stop this from happening?
    A: Remember only to click the button once (even if it lags) and don’t refresh the page.
  6. Q: I forged/bought a booster but I got nothing for it!/I had this card but it randomly disappeared!/I accidently recycled a card! Can I get compensated?
    A: While I would love to, there is unfortunately no way to really prove that it happened. So to prevent people from lying about it, even the actual cases won’t be compensated. Sorry x_x  Avoid forging or buying boosters when the site is being slow/glitchy. Also, sometimes people recycle multiple cards without realizing they did.
  7. Q: I recycled this card but didn’t get the right number of points!  Now what?
    A: Message a TCG admin about the issue and he/she will look into it and compensate you if it was broken.
  8. Q: Why does my collection say it has X-1 out of X cards when I have all the cards?
    A: You most likely have a trade in that category pending. The system sometimes subtracts the number of cards when trades are pending.
  9. Q: Why can’t I send more than one of the same card in the same trade?
    A: This restriction was put into place to prevent duping.
  10. Q: What is cheating?
    A: Something you shouldn't do. Short summary:
    -Using alternate accounts to get cards.
    -Having your friends recycle everything/buy specific packs/trade all their cards to you and only you for an extended period of time.
    -Bottom line: if it looks like you are alting, you’re probably doing something bannable.
  11. Q: How do you get an autograph card?
    A: You either be in the TCG design team and contribute and significant amount or you wait until we think up of contests that have autograph cards as a reward.

Other references:
Foodies’ TCG guide (slightly outdated)
Everything you need to know about the TCG

If you have a question that isn’t answered  above, feel free to post.
Last edited by Foodies, 9:25 PM on Sep 04, 2014
7:35 AM Nov 2 2010 2010
xzx
Picture Perfect
xzx won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!xzx contributed to the Stadium community.

Yes, I have a question: Is it just me or do some of the cards don't show their images on it?
1:32 PM Nov 2 2010 2010
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Sometimes it takes a few seconds for your browser to load images for ~200 cards. This takes longer when the site is busy or if you have a slower connection.
12:46 AM Nov 3 2010 2010
MysteryTigerTeen
Friendly

for some reason when i hit the red card, that is suppose to take me to the page where i get my new cards for the day... my cards don't show up :/. Why does that happen?
4:46 PM Nov 3 2010 2010
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

What browser do you use?
3:14 PM Nov 5 2010 2010
Spider Jerusalem
Host
Spider Jerusalem rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Spider Jerusalem is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

So. The 100 Coins Promo card.

Was there an expiration date on those? I had one in my collection for the sake of "completeness" and it seems to have gone away with the update. Is that supposed to happen, or no?

EDIT: I don't really care, but it seemed worth pointing out is all.
3:32 PM Nov 5 2010 2010
Volke Aeno
Defender
Volke Aeno is a moderator.Volke Aeno wrote an exemplary guide.Volke Aeno wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Volke Aeno did something funny.Volke Aeno impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Volke Aeno helped a member with a problem.Volke Aeno keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Volke Aeno helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Volke Aeno defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Volke Aeno overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Volke Aeno won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Quote (originally posted by MdrnDayMercutio):
So. The 100 Coins Promo card.

Was there an expiration date on those? I had one in my collection for the sake of "completeness" and it seems to have gone away with the update. Is that supposed to happen, or no?

EDIT: I don't really care, but it seemed worth pointing out is all.

Check your Item cards. They've been there. The main purpose of them is just to recycle.

10/10 moderating skills.
3:38 PM Nov 5 2010 2010
-JJ-
Paparazzi
-JJ- is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Major concern: there is no TOAD card! make one please!!!!!!
Stop spamming this all over my group.
-TheEnigamLiesBroken
TiK Tok on the Clock
Last edited by E.Nigma, 6:10 PM on Nov 08, 2010
3:59 PM Nov 5 2010 2010
Spider Jerusalem
Host
Spider Jerusalem rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Spider Jerusalem is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I have some now. But, lol, I totally didn't have them at one point.

I know they're mostly just to recycle. But theoritically a collection wouldn't be complete without one.
10:53 PM Nov 11 2010 2010
-JJ-
Paparazzi
-JJ- is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

when will the next set of cards come out? and what kinds or cards will be in the next set? more nintendo characters? i think we should be allowed to display more than 4 cards too. and i think it would be cool if every person got to design their own card!
TiK Tok on the Clock
11:02 AM Nov 20 2010 2010
Ko0pZ
I Know Where You Live

I wanted to recycle some cards and I had 4x Brawl Kirby and 2x Lucario. I recycled 3 Kirby cards and one Lucario card. Now the problem is, I don't have the Kirby and the Lucario card anymore, they somehow dissappeared... I often recycle cards when I have at least 2x of one exemplar and it never happened to me before...
12:32 PM Nov 23 2010 2010
juice.Doomastar
Veteran
juice.Doomastar passed a Tournament Host Certification test.juice.Doomastar rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.juice.Doomastar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.juice.Doomastar wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I just recycled about 1400 coins worth of cards and bought a special pack. No pop-up window came and it appears as if I have not received any new cards whatsoever. <_<
6:38 AM Nov 24 2010 2010
Decoy
Sand Crab
Decoy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Decoy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Decoy helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by Prince Maximillian):
I just recycled about 1400 coins worth of cards and bought a special pack. No pop-up window came and it appears as if I have not received any new cards whatsoever. <_<

Something similar to this happened to me with a daily site visit thingy. I did still receive the cards but I wasn't notified of them. I found a card in my collection that wasn't there before.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3:52 PM Nov 24 2010 2010
juice.Doomastar
Veteran
juice.Doomastar passed a Tournament Host Certification test.juice.Doomastar rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.juice.Doomastar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.juice.Doomastar wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I checked my collection. I'm sure they aren't there.
3:56 PM Nov 24 2010 2010
TehLuvdiscGuy
Smartypants
TehLuvdiscGuy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.TehLuvdiscGuy did something funny.TehLuvdiscGuy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TehLuvdiscGuy helped a member with a problem.

Why is Corneria a Brawl stage card?
10:49 PM Nov 24 2010 2010
TehLuvdiscGuy
Smartypants
TehLuvdiscGuy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.TehLuvdiscGuy did something funny.TehLuvdiscGuy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TehLuvdiscGuy helped a member with a problem.

Double toasting, but this is just odd.

I'm missing like, 20-25 stages out of my collection. On the first page (http://allisbrawl.com/cards.aspx?id=25834) it says I'm missing only 5, which is true. Once you click on that, it shows me missing like 25. I haven't gotten an infraction or anything, and sandbag says he sees his, so I'm confused.

And now it shows me with all sorts of chars I don't have?

It's back to normal now, but what happened?
Last edited by TehLuvdiscGuy, 11:00 PM on Nov 24, 2010
3:07 PM Nov 25 2010 2010
Cn3rD
Veteran

I just bought a 900 coin booster pack,and then the "whoops" page came up.so i refresh my wii.come back on and my 900 coins are gone and i got nothing new.>.>
Youtube.com/Cn3rD31897
5:53 PM Nov 25 2010 2010
Kingheart
Kingheart is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Is there anyway it could be set up to where you can trade more than one of the same card without having to make a whole new trade entirely?

Like if someone offered me two Brawl Ganons for one of my uncommons, two trades would have to be done to get both and I'd still lose another card in the process.
8:20 PM Nov 25 2010 2010
Decoy
Sand Crab
Decoy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Decoy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Decoy helped a member with a problem.

Small text bug/glitch I found. Steps to reproduce this bug:

1. Go to MyCards.

2. Go to character or stage section of your cards.

3. Click on any section.

4. Change to any page other than 1 (in this case I changed to page 12).

5. Go back to the last page by clicking on "<< Characters" or "<< Stages" (highlighted in RED).

6. Click on either All Characters or All Stages depending on where you were.

7. The number of the page that you were previously on will show where it should display page 1 (highlighted in RED).

8. It will correct itself when you change pages again.

9. ????

10. Profit.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4:14 PM Nov 26 2010 2010
toobusytocare
Shark
toobusytocare rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.toobusytocare is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.toobusytocare did something funny.toobusytocare impressed a staff member by doing something smart.toobusytocare helped a member with a problem.toobusytocare has referred new users to the site.

I never got my thanksgiving promo cards
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 7

Quick Jump
rss