AiB Features Feedback Thread - Forum, Ads, Art, etc.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
7:50 AM Oct 3 2010 2010
Graven
Graven is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I want to search for blogs.
2:58 AM Nov 7 2010 2010
-Knite-
Famous
-Knite- helped a member with a problem.

allisbrawl is the best tournament website,its WAY better then game battles (gay battles) xD
4:51 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Kaostar
The Very Best
Kaostar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Kaostar impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

I dont frequent AIB nearly as much as I do SWF. But I think that there is too much emphasis on birthdays.

PLease, please, PLEASE change it. I see no reason for me to log in and have 6-7 notifications that all say its somebodies birthday.

If this feature is "important" to the social aspect of AIB might I SUGGEST, using a party hat symbol in the notification area that shows number of birthdays.

Notifications should be kept at ppl posting on ur wall etc. ppl have birthdays everyday and its annoying when u have alot of friends.

I hope that you will consider this request and if possible make the change.

Sincerely,

KAOSTAR
5:55 PM Dec 26 2010 2010
Suigi
War is Over

I cant get to my Profile PAGE!
for some reason its not working and keeps telling me to come here!
2:54 AM Dec 28 2010 2010
xSnore
Popular

This is a minor suggestion. In the forum Home, there is no button to go directly to the forums from Home, besides the navigation at the top. Maybe putting in a button that leads to the index would really help some, and make it easier on others.

[PIC][Need Spoiler]
I am a 16 year-old girl.
2:21 AM Jan 21 2011 2011
mymiiisbetter

Pro
10:37 AM Jan 21 2011 2011
Gcube
Tank
Gcube helped a member with a problem.

Could you have a feature in the trading card system where you can see only your duplicates? Also, is there a way that the *New Card* pop-up can be displayed more than once? Sometimes I click on the card icon and the pop-up does not display, so I have no idea what new cards I have received.
11:50 PM Feb 16 2011 2011
The Cadet
Addicted to Wifi
The Cadet impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

There's a reason that almost every major forum software provider has a "report post" function. It's so that the mods know exactly what to pay attention to. In AiB, I have to report a post by, well, PM'ing a mod. In most cases, it's not dealt with. A report feature would be a really nice thing to have.
1:26 PM Feb 17 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Quote (originally posted by The Cadet):
There's a reason that almost every major forum software provider has a "report post" function. It's so that the mods know exactly what to pay attention to. In AiB, I have to report a post by, well, PM'ing a mod. In most cases, it's not dealt with. A report feature would be a really nice thing to have.

neal has said this is on his long-term, but not likely to get dealt with particularly soon, to-do list.

Srsbsns is always lurking (ﺒ_ﺒ)
Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
You'll always be first in my heart, Miles.
5:55 AM Feb 18 2011 2011
Toonblade
War is Over
Toonblade helped a member with a problem.

About the song on the profile.
Another brawl site named BFC does this o.o
1:27 PM Feb 18 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Quote (originally posted by Toonblade):
About the song on the profile.
Another brawl site named BFC does this o.o

not happening.

Srsbsns is always lurking (ﺒ_ﺒ)
Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
You'll always be first in my heart, Miles.
12:30 PM Feb 21 2011 2011
XDDD
Godlike
XDDD did something funny.XDDD helped a member with a problem.XDDD won a Custom Texture Contest!

It would be nice if we could preview blogs before we submit them like we can messages... or can we? o.o
An AiB livestream tab or something would be rape too xD
9:24 AM Mar 16 2011 2011
Gardex
I Won the Game
Gardex rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Gardex did something funny.Gardex impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Gardex helped a member with a problem.Gardex won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Gardex has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I think that the tournament host badges should be awarded to more than just the tournament page maker, because that person isn't always the only host, and it's kinda stupid to be listed under "hosts" and still not get the badge while the page creator is.

(Yes, I mad for not getting Regional Host badge)
10:06 AM Mar 17 2011 2011
Zolga
Space Cowboy
Zolga is your biggest fanZolga has referred new users to the site.Zolga impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zolga helped a member with a problem.Zolga keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Quote (originally posted by XDDD):
It would be nice if we could preview blogs before we submit them like we can messages... or can we? o.o
An AiB livestream tab or something would be rape too xD

We do have a livestream page that will (hopefully) be activated for every major tournament.
10:07 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
fang70
Famous

u guys r doin great and i appreciate staff and others making this website possible
11:29 PM Jan 24 2012 2012
LancexTxWx
LancexTxWx contributed to the Stadium community.

With SSBB BTT there should be, for levels 2,3,and 5, a no items record table. I just think there are some itemless records that should be shown like Linksdarkarrow has tons of BTT lvl2 itemsless records. Just think about it.
12:32 AM Feb 2 2012 2012
Queensryche
Helpful
Queensryche is a moderator.Queensryche has referred new users to the site.Queensryche impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Queensryche helped a member with a problem.

Whoever does the coding for games we can install and put into our profiles.........

Could you update MvC3 so that it includes the new characters from UMvC3?
1:42 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Rizen
Rizen wrote an exemplary guide.Rizen impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rizen helped a member with a problem.

This site works well but I often see the website error screen (with Luigi tripping by the Chimaera) when going to character forums the go back and click the form link again and it works. You're probable already fixing this.
Coding like [spoiler] and [collapse] features would be nice. A multi-quote option too. You've probable heard this before.
Losing points on the ladder for not playing for 1 day is annoying. I can see 3 days or a week but losing points everyday can take a lot off your score if you go on vacation or just need to give your hands a break.
I'll never like ads but as long as they don't overlap the site links I'll live with them.

Overall the site works great. When SSB4 comes out it would be nice to have forums on it here instead of a new site. That way we could keep the Brawl ladders and have SSB4 ladders (or freeplay chats) on the same site.
11:09 PM Feb 14 2012 2012
Hamek
>:U
Hamek did something funny.Hamek impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hamek helped a member with a problem.Hamek keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Hamek contributed to the Stadium community.

In the pokemon widget #649 Genesect is misspelled Genosect.
11:29 PM Feb 16 2012 2012
Ferre
Unstoppable

Quote (originally posted by Rizen):
This site works well but I often see the website error screen (with Luigi tripping by the Chimaera) when going to character forums the go back and click the form link again and it works. You're probable already fixing this.
Coding like [spoiler] and [collapse] features would be nice. A multi-quote option too. You've probable heard this before.
Losing points on the ladder for not playing for 1 day is annoying. I can see 3 days or a week but losing points everyday can take a lot off your score if you go on vacation or just need to give your hands a break.
I'll never like ads but as long as they don't overlap the site links I'll live with them.

Overall the site works great. When SSB4 comes out it would be nice to have forums on it here instead of a new site. That way we could keep the Brawl ladders and have SSB4 ladders (or freeplay chats) on the same site.

I agree with the above comment.

Ok all in all you guys are doing  a great job however at times and I know you consider most of us trolls but you guys take way too long to bring a site back up from when it goes down!

In my opinion as a suggestion all we need is an alternate chat just 1 nothing special that shows our FC's for when the main site is down for whatever reason just so we can play socially with each other.

Because when the site is down and I have nobody to play with I get thoughts in my head I want to play with someone but I dont get a chance to use my hands and mash buttons, so i call up my girlfriend and she's like no not today. Afterward I feel lonely and eventually find my penis which of then after the ordeal I may be satisfied but I doubt that since I love fighting more than everything. So the next day my girlfriend may call me up and be like yo can I come over and i'll be like no not interested I just did the M a while ago then she's unhappy and hates me for doing that. She says why didnt you call me when you felt like doing stuff and I say I did and you said no so she says why didnt you find something else to do with your hands and I say the place where I do that was down and then she calls me a mother ****er and I say it back in a spanish accent just to mock her. all in all I never win!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss