Large Art of the Month #6 - Voting - Finally...

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
11:31 PM Mar 21 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

Large Art of the Month #6 - Voting

Votes in BOLD and ORANGE

Gracias.
11:40 PM Mar 21 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Can't decide between A and C

Guess I'll go with C for now.
11:58 PM Mar 21 2011 2011
platinatina
Friendly
platinatina impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

C

Signature by Sterling :3
8:26 AM Mar 22 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

C, one of my favorite books as a kid.
4:10 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
BlueBomberXTJ
Rookie

D
4:11 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

C
4:15 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
Octane
He is Entertainer!!
Octane helped a member with a problem.Octane keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Octane won a Signature of the Week contest!Octane won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

C is fantastically well-made. I like it! Relatively good type too. A would have been my second choice.
5:02 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
Detective Dizzy
Party Animal
Detective Dizzy has referred new users to the site.Detective Dizzy did something funny.Detective Dizzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by DramaKidd):
C
~There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood. And monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study, even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship, even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster~
5:47 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Wow B and D are really good illustrators.

Also, A.
Last edited by Luckytime, 10:10 PM on Mar 22, 2011
7:18 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
Ninoflors
You've seen my banner
Ninoflors did something funny.Ninoflors impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ninoflors helped a member with a problem.Ninoflors participated in the Karaoke Contest!Ninoflors won a Large Art of the Month contest!Ninoflors won a Signature of the Week contest!

C is amazing c:
8:32 PM Mar 22 2011 2011
SS12
SS12 cheated on the Ladder. Don't bother playing this person.
"Pumpkin Eater"

D looks the best out of them all.
2:46 PM Mar 23 2011 2011
GAY
Smart
GAY impressed a staff member by doing something smart.GAY has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by ninoflors):
C is amazing c:

This, AMIRITE?

EDIT:
D was not hand drawn like C, just saying I think the only other one that was hand drawn was A.
9:59 PM Mar 23 2011 2011
Defcon the Perpetually Sassy
Spread the Love
Defcon the Perpetually Sassy did something funny.Defcon the Perpetually Sassy participated in the Karaoke Contest!

C is very well done.

1:15 AM Mar 25 2011 2011
zae26
Team Chemistry!
zae26 helped a member with a problem.zae26 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

They were supposed to be hand drawn?

C
2:28 PM Mar 25 2011 2011
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Nickee Coco):
Theme: Pick your favorite book and make your own illustration for it.
11:39 PM Mar 25 2011 2011
zae26
Team Chemistry!
zae26 helped a member with a problem.zae26 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Oh sorry I don't really read the rules, I was expecting it to be like the SOTW contest so I didn't bother.

Either way my laptop is down and I will have to use my mother's until it gets fixed. I wont be able to enter in some of these contests (I still suck so it doesn't matter), I just hope it doesn't die when I get back.
10:25 AM Apr 2 2011 2011
The Virgo l LilG912
Virgo
The Virgo l LilG912 wrote an exemplary guide.The Virgo l LilG912 helped a member with a problem.The Virgo l LilG912 gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss