Newbie Werewolf I

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
2:24 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
LoF pwii
Unstoppable
LoF pwii is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.LoF pwii did something funny.

Sign me up pls, i played like 5 times, I want to get better.
2:24 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
SBoxer

Well I was fond of them but werewolf was more scarcely played.
"If you value your soul, don't look into the eye of a horse."
2:32 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

If you need a sub, I can try to go for it.

2:41 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

meh i guess. I play mafia on Pokemon Online, but w/e.
2:43 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the website.Riddle McGriddle wrote an exemplary guide.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped a member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won a Signature of the Week contest!

PO mafia is so different. Sooooo different.

[12:53:28 PM] Volke Aeno: Eklipse likes Magical boys better.
2:44 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

there's PO mafia?

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

2:45 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the website.Riddle McGriddle wrote an exemplary guide.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped a member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won a Signature of the Week contest!

they have a mafia channel.

2:58 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

well, I am really good at that. Ive played offline mafia too. I am sure I can adapt. icon_razz
7:06 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Gcube
Tank
Gcube helped a member with a problem.

Bahh! Can't wait for this to start! Just read the rules/ game information and now I'm more excited then before!
7:10 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

We start as soon as two more people sign up.
11:02 PM Jun 12 2011 2011
Drugs!
Cheesehead
Drugs! rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Drugs! did something funny.Drugs! helped a member with a problem.

/sub
Quote (originally posted by Riddle):
Drugs, you make me smile and want to punch **** simultaneously

1:03 AM Jun 13 2011 2011
SBoxer

May I be on the list?
"If you value your soul, don't look into the eye of a horse."
6:48 PM Jun 14 2011 2011
LoF pwii
Unstoppable
LoF pwii is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.LoF pwii did something funny.

CCome on!
7:22 PM Jun 14 2011 2011
Dooms
Rookie
Dooms is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

1 more! icon_smile!
11:16 PM Jun 14 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie

Merica Bestica is our last player. Sign-ups are closed, confirmation pms going out soon.

1:25 PM Jun 15 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Woot.

Let's rock and/or roll.
2:45 PM Jun 17 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

wow just look at all those votes!

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

4:03 PM Jun 17 2011 2011
Ryker
Duke Nukem
Ryker has balls of steel.Ryker rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Ryker is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ryker did something funny.Ryker impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ryker helped a member with a problem.Ryker wrote an exemplary guide.Ryker keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Quote (originally posted by Miles of SmashWiki):
Woot.

Let's rock and/or roll.

Heaven or Hell. Let's rock!
4:27 PM Jun 17 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie

Needs good rngs.

5:29 PM Jun 17 2011 2011
Skell
War is Over
Skell rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Skell helped a member with a problem.

Riddle, are you letting a rookie take my place or did you just not see my sign-up post
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss