SSB4 VOTEing Poll :D - Voting poll SSB4 :D

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
3:42 AM Jul 1 2011 2011
Elite Gaymer69
Friendly

SSB4 VOTEing Poll :D
Add a number next to the character you believe will stay and be in SSB4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already Voted, so its your turn to pitch in and Vote icon_smile 

Mario-1
Luigi-1
Bowser-1
Peach-1

Donkey kong-1
DiddiyKong-1

Yoshi-1

Wario-1

Link-1
Zelda/Shiek-1
Ganondorf-1
Toon Link-1

Samus/Zero suit Samus-1

Pit-1

Ice climbers-1

R.O.B-1

Kirby-1
meta Knight-1
King DDD-1

Pikmin and Olimar-1

Fox-1
Wolf-1
Falco-1

Captain Falcon-1

Pikachu-1
Pokemon Trainer-1
Lucario-0
Jigglypuff-1

Marth-1
Ike-1

Ness-1
Lucas-1

Mr.Game and Watch-1

Solid Snake-1

Sonic the Hedgehog-1

You can also give your reason why you believe someone wont be included. I listed just Lucario, because hes the latest GEN 4 pokemon, SSB4 will come out around 5th Gen or maybe even 6th Gen Pokemon, so Lucario is just a representative of its latest series(Pokemon Diamond and Pearl)  Everyone else in SSBB looks safe and assured in SSB4(including Jigglypuff, cause she part of the original cast). 

Newcomers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  These are a list of newcomers you can add on any you like, ill remove the one who arent likely(Toad) and one who dont have enough votes  icon_smile

Newcomer Possibilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowser Jr-1
Rosalina
Waluigi
Paper Mario
Geno
Dixie Kong-1
King K Rool
Toon Zelda/Tetra-1
Midna
Ridley-1
Palutina-1
Medusa-1
Crystal-1
Panther
Leon
Zoroark-1
Mewtwo-1
Plusle and Minun
Meowth
Micaih-1
Black Knight
Lyn
Masked Man(Claus)-1
Porkey
Jeff
Little Mac-1
Saki-1
Issac-1
MegaMan-1
Ryu
Mii(Mr.game watch = Melee gimick, ROB = Brawl gimmick, mii= SSB4 gimmick, its kinda obvious itll be included)-1
Professor Layton-1

Vote to your Hearts Content peeps!!!!!! and remember you can add on newcomers as well icon_biggrin im not familar with several, like kirby and samus series lol so Vote and have FUN!!! icon_biggrin
5:38 AM Jul 1 2011 2011
xzx
Picture Perfect
xzx won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!xzx contributed to the Stadium community.

I think everyone in Brawl are going to stay, expect these: R.O.B., Lucario, Lucas and Pokémon Trainer. Maybe Toon Link too... but I dunno.

The newcomers: Paper Mario, Krystal and Zoroark. Sorry, but Mii will not be included. Sakurai once said that Miis don't have a special franchise and their story is "weak".

But I really hope that Paper Mario, Krystal, Chibi-Robo and Tingle will be newcomers!! =D
11:29 AM Jul 1 2011 2011
Roy a.k.a Tony

I still think King K. Rool will be in the next Smash game.
6:43 AM Jul 2 2011 2011
Elite Gaymer69
Friendly

Rare
reason i didnt include King k rool, is becuz he is licensed with Rare and i dont think theyll allow Nintendo permission to use him icon_sad
9:36 AM Jul 2 2011 2011
Rayquaza07
Smash PhD
Rayquaza07 cheated on the Ladder. Don't bother playing this person.
"Pumpkin Eater"Rayquaza07 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Rayquaza07 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rayquaza07 helped a member with a problem.

King K rool gonna be in lul just leik how dk and diddy are in this 1
3:40 PM Jul 2 2011 2011
Brawlman1000
Aquarius

I think PT, Lucario, and R.O.B. are gonna be removed. The characters I think will join are Zoroark, Megaman (u know we all want him), Shadow, Krystal, and maybe some F-Zero character.
10:52 PM Jul 2 2011 2011
master_morrison

Pokemon Trainer is staying, he represents Pokemon trainers lol
ROB is staying too, hes too Unique to remove

Lucario is being replaced by a new Pokemon HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Sonic Characters = FAIL why the hell would we want more sonics when we can get better characters like MegaMan, Ryu, Final Fantasy, other guest stars. Sonic is enough to rep his series lol

Sadly but i dont see more F ZERO fighters, itll be stupid nto put more.

Im hoping for new Metroid, and Crystal asw well icon_smile SSB4 better include like 5 or 6 new FEMALE fighters! icon_biggrin
9:05 AM Jan 25 2012 2012
tyson123

:B
these are the characters i dont want to see on ssb.4

Rob i think his a really boring character there where better options

Olimar his worthless

Lucario sucks i liked mewtwo better

Characters i want to see in ssb.4
Mewtwo
zoroark
jigglipuff
victini
meowth
boy/girl pokemon trainers from gen.2 and gen.5
toad
krystal
silver
shadow
rosalina
birdo
bowser jr.
snake but with different moves
ike only if they would make him faster
yugioh
dixi kong
9:47 AM Jan 25 2012 2012
Toziko
Castle Made of Sand

Bowser Jr. his DownB makes him Shadow Mario
KKR or Dixie
Krystal (maybe)
A metroid Character (Dark Samus?) Nintendo could make her unique, they just have to not be lazy about it...
Mewtwo and Roy XD
I'd like a pokemon cordinator
Ray 01
Some guy from Uprising
Midna FInal Smash makes her Twilight Princess form like Samus and zzs/Girahim something with his sword armor form would be cool.
*These would just be cool or funny to see*)
Goku DownB to SSJ1
Gordan Freeman
Ryu or some other capcom character, I guess Megaman is ok...
Also Character costumes like Dr. Mario, Peach jumpsuit, Dry Bowser, Zora Tunic, Sa2 Sonic, ect.
4:33 AM Jan 29 2012 2012
tyson123

megaman is a good choice for ssb.4
medusa
a pokemon cordinator or a pokemon ranger
i would like to see misty in it just because she was a trophy on melee
goku/kid goku just like link and young link
i think there was already a dry bowser costume
their going to replace lucario with zoroark or victini
victini would be a better choice because its popular and it is different from mewtwo/ lucario
12:01 PM Feb 4 2012 2012
DRUGSSB

I wonder if I'm on the the only people who like this game largely because of how it looks. I'm definitely wanting more character costumes. And if Zamus stays in SSB4, I want a red costume, not pink. I don't really care if there's a pink at all, but I think she would look very much awesome if she was actually red.
And also some updated costumes, i.e. Marth.

I honestly don't think there's any specific character (who has a chance) that I'm rooting for.
12:28 PM Feb 4 2012 2012
Hukster
Dead Weight
Hukster has provided valuable testing services for the website.Hukster helped a member with a problem.

One vote for Jeff, Porkey, Masked Man, Lucas, Ness, and Ninten.

But why no Ninten?
Would you even read something as useless as this?
Last edited by Hukster, 8:12 PM on Feb 05, 2012
1:31 PM Feb 4 2012 2012
StaticManny
Rookie
StaticManny helped a member with a problem.

alright. I'm assuming they might remove pokemon trainer. Lucario and Lucas, and maybe Olimar and ROB. Im not sure.

I do want them to add these characters. Dark Samus [Metroid 3 corruption]. or some bounty hunter character from metroid prime 3 corruption or metroid hunters. Paper Mario. Bowser Jr. Shadow the hedgehog [ A little bit]. Pulsel and Minen from Pokemon. Mewtwo. Waluigi. Krystal.

And to those people who say put [Megaman] Honestly... We already got Sony and Sega in the game, any more characters from different companies. This game might as well be called Super Smash All Stars and not super smash bros. They already added sonic and Snake, non nintendo characters. Adding more non nintendo characters would just make the concept of the game completely different. As in ssb1 and 2. you had nothing but nintendo characters. We don't need no Megaman/Cloud/Ryu.. Just no.
1:38 PM Feb 4 2012 2012
StaticManny
Rookie
StaticManny helped a member with a problem.

Really... Goku? In brawl? Wow -.-
5:30 AM Feb 5 2012 2012
tyson123

pokeball pokemon that should be ssb.4
hitmonchan
a flock of spearows
replace bellosom with liligant
replace wobaffet with psyduck you could hit him until he gets a headache or something
lilipup he could be doing almost same thing as nintendog or maybe not maybe he uses bite on opponents
plusle and minus
replace chikorita's razor leaf with treekos bullet seed
replace goldeen with magicarp - if you hit magicarp it will evolve in to gyarados and it would use some attack idk maybe hyperbeam
reshiram/zekrom
lugia/ho-oh
kyogre/groundon palkia/dialga
lucario
tornadus/thunderus/landorus
articuno/sapdos/moltres return
gothitelle
krokorok
scolipede - you could ride him like a yoshi to attack others
purrloin
i think their going to have two version of b/w pokemon for the wii U and the 3ds like mandibuzz for the wii U and braviary for the 3ds
Last edited by tyson123, 6:51 AM on Feb 05, 2012
2:06 PM Feb 5 2012 2012
SlickSP502
Friendly

sheesh, suddenly I realize that Sakurai might be plenty justified in not having a social network account...

cause odds are, it'll be flattened by stuff like this.
5:55 PM Feb 5 2012 2012
Striker_X
Baller

I want Pichu back icon_sad
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss