CYVE
People Know Me

Pit - Arrow Follow Ups
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7spcTcZ4tmk

Enjoy icon_razz
5:56 AM May 1 2010 2010
xzx
Picture Perfect
xzx won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!xzx contributed to the Stadium community.

Wow, you are good! =) Amazing!
2:49 AM May 2 2010 2010
josedos3

thats really goodicon_smile
12:34 PM May 20 2010 2010
Vato_break
People Know Me
Vato_break is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Vato_break did something funny.Vato_break impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Vato_break participated in the Karaoke Contest!

pit sucks and loses to mario
2:16 PM May 20 2010 2010
xzx
Picture Perfect
xzx won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!xzx contributed to the Stadium community.

Pit doesn't suck, he rapes.
2:49 PM May 20 2010 2010
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit
Veteran
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit did something funny.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit contributed to the Stadium community.

As usual, Vato comes to troll, not to mention bumping a semi-dead thread. Try not to do it again.

As for this thing, don't even focus on the stuff. Sure, CYVE has been trying stuff with arrows, but it's just so situational and no one has perfect accuracy, let alone so many ppl trying to learn the stuff. I know that one wants to get the Pit boards getting back on track here, but it's just no hope. I tried months ago, just no hope in bringing it back.
7:02 PM May 20 2010 2010
Vato_break
People Know Me
Vato_break is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Vato_break did something funny.Vato_break impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Vato_break participated in the Karaoke Contest!

no troll all truth icon_smileicon_smileicon_smile
10:42 AM May 21 2010 2010
CYVE
People Know Me

Quote (originally posted by wWw Vato_break):
no troll all truth icon_smileicon_smileicon_smile

http://allisbrawl.com/avatars/a/v/4021_15_md.jpg

@ Admiral Pit:
 I know that this is VERY situational and I have NEVER mentioned that it´d be easy to do.
Neither that it be more useful than other moves.
I just wanted to show some other stuff. - Adding rampant ideas to revitalize and refresh the Pit boards.
7:36 AM May 23 2010 2010
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit
Veteran
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit did something funny.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit contributed to the Stadium community.

Vato's just stupid, so forget him. I still wouldn't want to revive this place mainly because of such stupidity, such as the troublemaker here. That's why I left here and made my own place, in hopes that we could truly improve without too much problem.
11:03 PM Jun 2 2010 2010
S1-14
Lord of the Rings
S1-14 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.S1-14 has referred new users to the site.

Cyve you suck go main a manly char instead.
I hate you, you planker.
You are the biggest moron I ever saw.

But I still <3 you
11:13 PM Jun 2 2010 2010
CYVE
People Know Me

Quote (originally posted by S1-14):
Ness sux get over it guys

Haters gonna hate.
9:29 PM Feb 9 2011 2011
Xcallion
Friendly

Quote (originally posted by Aegis Angel Admiral Pit):
Vato's just stupid, so forget him. I still wouldn't want to revive this place mainly because of such stupidity, such as the troublemaker here. That's why I left here and made my own place, in hopes that we could truly improve without too much problem.

What place would that be?
Mada Mada!
9:03 PM Aug 4 2011 2011
jellyfishrage
In the Spotlight

bumpin a dead thread but....... cyve your combo video is the best on youtube hands down. also i actually managed to pull an arrow follow up off against a link, so although theyre flashy and situational, theyre still something worth mentioning. as pits. we all love arrows, and using them in cool ways will alaways catch our attention.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss