Watermelon Kirby's Questionably Melony Shop - I'M BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE. requests still closed

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 3 · 11 12 13 14 15 · 18
9:44 PM Aug 21 2011 2011
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

CAPITALIST SWINE!
IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE TRYING TO SPREAD THE PROPAGANDA AGAINST ME

TO THE GULAGS!
9:51 PM Aug 21 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ME.

NEVER

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

10:03 PM Aug 21 2011 2011
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

big business is best business y/y?
10:06 PM Aug 21 2011 2011
Volke Aeno
Defender
Volke Aeno is a moderator.Volke Aeno wrote an exemplary guide.Volke Aeno wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Volke Aeno did something funny.Volke Aeno impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Volke Aeno helped a member with a problem.Volke Aeno keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Volke Aeno helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Volke Aeno defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Volke Aeno overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Volke Aeno won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I have an issue. I need a device that can determine the quantity of melonyness in a place. I'm afraid that this shop might be questionably melony at best, but I can't be sure...
10:42 PM Aug 21 2011 2011
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Magnatoon):
big business is best business y/y?

y, as in yno!
(n as in nyes?)

Anyway, regarding requests

tell you guys what

if you REALLY want something drawn, drop me a shoutout
I'll try to do your request in bits, whenever I feel INSPIRED

But officially speaking, the shop is closed!

(btw finished K-ON!!
now I'm so sad...)
(but now I'll probably just read the manga, tbh)
10:43 PM Aug 21 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Mugi is the best, da?
3:49 AM Aug 22 2011 2011
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

Mugiiiii~~~~~!!!! <33333

Her eyebrows are PERFECT

(I also happen to love takuon pickles)
9:42 AM Aug 25 2011 2011
Obachuka Kirby
Obachuka Kirby did something funny.Obachuka Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Obachuka Kirby helped a member with a problem.

Sorry this is off-topic, but I wanted to share this here mostly because of the people that tend to post here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHMhHA5a6v8

Sorry if you guys have already seen.

EDIT: subbed version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqGs441qzU
Last edited by Obachuka Kirby, 9:53 AM on Aug 25, 2011
6:18 PM Aug 25 2011 2011
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

Wow! Rude!

also, seen the trailer

One thing seems weird. Is the 3D really necessary for this type of game?
Are there any puzzles that would incorporate that function, or is the 3D just for looks?
I personally preferred the sprites of the first 999.
6:26 PM Aug 25 2011 2011
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

I liked the sprites too. The developers might just use the 3D for cutscenes and a few puzzles that might not otherwise be possible.
7:47 PM Aug 25 2011 2011
Ssuka
Ssuka has referred new users to the site.Ssuka wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Ssuka did something funny.Ssuka impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ssuka helped a member with a problem.Ssuka keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

dat artstyle. 8B
6:01 AM Aug 26 2011 2011
Nyoron
Sand Crab

can you draw this following scenario? icon_smile

Girl : Am I pretty?
Boy : NO.
Girl : Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy : NO.
Girl : Would you cry if I walked away?
............Boy : NO.
She heard enough, and was hurt. She walked away, tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm.
Boy : Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would DIE.
(Boy whispers) : Please? Stay with me.
(Girl whispers) : I will.
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don't post this to 5 other pages. You will have relationship problems for the next 10 year
2:22 PM Aug 26 2011 2011
Eki
Spread the Love
Eki did something funny.Eki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Eki helped a member with a problem.

kolasås ㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
12:13 AM Sep 25 2011 2011
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

DUMP DUMP DUMPETY BUMP

Some stuff that I did for months past. Some of this stuff is really old, some of it is decently new.
Be warned: this is a HUGE DUMP. I am DUMPING HUGE STUFF. I just gotta LET IT OUT.

an animation

REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED I GUESS
12:26 AM Sep 25 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

minatooooooooooooooooooo

and thanatos

ALSO rewatching cowboy bebop and would use that spike sig if aib's sizes weren't dumb
3:38 AM Dec 23 2011 2011
Peelz
Signature Artist

Kinda necro'ing this topic, but holy crap Watermelon Kirby, you've gotten so friggen good at ze artz!
9:34 PM Dec 27 2011 2011
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

Sank you! Also, good to see you again. Or read you. Or whatever. I'm not sure.

This is also a good chance just to get some more stuff up in here.
Mostly doodle stuff.

Fun with buttons! Cooking Show!
9:54 PM Dec 27 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Safety

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

8:46 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

BWUH?! TIME FOR AN ART DUMP.

Lately, I've been making my pictures way oversized. Click on the pictures to see them full-size!

Also, requests are open, I guess.

THEY ARE OPEN.
9:14 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

holy carp requests are open

what do I do what do I do

Beedle please
Page: 1 3 · 11 12 13 14 15 · 18

Quick Jump
rss