who do you want to see in the next SSB

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 8 9 10 11 12 ·
9:14 PM Oct 3 2011 2011
Superfakerbros

I think they should lower the amount of characters by removing stupid characters that few people use such as Pikachu or Jigglypuff and THEN try focusing on balancing the roster while adding a few faces here and there.
People seem...upset that Bayonetta 2 is coming to the Wii-U...
4:48 AM Oct 4 2011 2011
ImogenLockhart123
ImogenLockhart123 is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

He was sentenced to three years imprisonment, a sentence that has already been used. Stunned verdict left many open questions about the murder of Kerch and family members stunned Sat court long after the others had left. Meredith sister Stephanie was in tears. "We respect the decision of the judges, but we do not understand how the decision of the first test could be reversed so drastically," the Kerch said in a statement released by the British Embassy.

Tera Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
10:32 PM Oct 14 2011 2011
Sol Diviner
I Voted

Quote (originally posted by Superfakerbros):
I think they should lower the amount of characters by removing stupid characters that few people use such as Pikachu or Jigglypuff and THEN try focusing on balancing the roster while adding a few faces here and there.

Thing is, Pikachu and Jigglypuff have been around since Smash64, and I'm willing to bet it's a hidden rule that all characters originating from Smash 64 is guaranteed a spot in any Smash game.

That said, I want Rosalina. We need more boobs in Smash anyway. Plus, I like Rosalina. >:3
1:15 AM Oct 15 2011 2011
Johnknight1
Veteran

Here's been my theory for a while (I only missed Snake, the Pokémon Trainer, and ROB on the Brawl roster). Granted, I guessed about 7 or 8 extra characters. icon_biggrin

Keep the 39 Brawl characters. Give Luigi a few more Luigi Mansion(s) moves. Make Toon Link more based off the recent handheld games, and Link more based off Skyward Sword. Give Falco a few more new A-attacks, and make Wolf more flashy and unique.

Re-add Mewtwo, and make Roy de-cloned and have a finesse-based move set of mostly stabbing attacks with some slashing moves (like how he fights in Sword of the Seals).

Add Paper Mario, Bowser Jr (more Galaxy and NEW SMB, less Sunshine), Dixie Kong, K. Rool, and RIDLEY (all caps because he is the biggest Nintendo-owned elephant in the room).

Maybe add the main character of a new Fire Emblem game.

Add Kamek because Kamek is awesome and because everybody who ever played Super Mario World 2 and Super Mario RPG loves Kamek. Can I get AMENNNN from MAH CONGREGATION=???

Maybe add Samurai Goroh because I like him. Yes, Goroh for the win!!!

Add a Generation 5 (and a Generation 6 Pokémon if it comes out by then; Gen 4 started in 2006; Gen 5 in 2010; Gen 6 will probably start in 2014, about the time SSB4 will be nearly finished), and maybe add another random Pokémon.

Add a couple of retro/random/less well-known "WTF?" Nintendo-owned characters. Starfy, Saki, Takamaru, the Balloon Fighter, Wart (Super Mario Bros. 2), Issac (Golden Sun), Bubbles (Clu-Clu Land), Mach Rider, Sukapon, and Lip would all be included in this.

Add 2 third-party characters, and maybe 3. Tails should be considered (Knuckles hopefully as well, given that he is awesome!), Pac-Man definitely should be considered (he is a true icon of gaming), and maybe Geno because Super Mario RPG is epic, and so was he.

But the one third party character smash needs, the biggest elephant in the room, is none other than the one and only...

....MEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!! (YES!)
9:23 AM Dec 15 2011 2011
ErikE515

Jake from advance wars should be in the next brawl as a troll icon_biggrin
2:30 PM Dec 27 2011 2011
Ryuk0000

Phoenix Wright
5:33 PM Dec 27 2011 2011
sw96
War is Over

if theres a capcom character
am in ^^
7:40 PM Dec 27 2011 2011
pushingthesky
pushingthesky contributed to the Stadium community.pushingthesky has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.pushingthesky has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Banjo-Kazooie played similarly to the ice climbers (with moves based off of the two n64 games)
5:57 AM Dec 29 2011 2011
DrLawyer

I'd love to see Knuckles and Tails.
Paper mario might be cool
Maybe a return of Dr.Mario

Maybe some new items like new pokemon, those bubble,fire, and magnet shields from Sonic, maybe certain masks from majora's mask.
7:20 PM Jan 3 2012 2012
Repair man man man
Hazardous
Repair man man man has provided valuable testing services for the website.Repair man man man cheated on the Ladder. Don't bother playing this person.
"Pumpkin Eater"Repair man man man is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Repair man man man wrote an exemplary guide.

Scroll down to question 7
http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/blog/2008/09/05/inafunesan_answers_your_questions

why havent they tried to ask for megaman is beyond me hes way more popular then falcon and a ton of other characters in the previous rosters
6:15 AM Feb 29 2012 2012
Sweet_Lou
I Voted

I think we all agree on the following: bring back Mewtwo & Roy (keeping Lucario & Ike, just make Mewtwo faster & stronger than Lucario, and give him the Metal that he wore in the show/movie when they first introduced him, as a color pallette choice)

Also:
-Shadow (slower, hit harder than Sonic. Plus projectile B Button move to make him stand more away from Sonic)
-Deoxys (Down B would change his Forme to Speed, Attack or Defense. his Forme change would affect his gameplay)
-Raichu (hits harder than Pikachu, Side B could be Diddy's Side B? Taunting temporarily boosts Electric bases moves)
-Paper Mario (weaker than Mario, higher jump, faster, and Side B could be a hammer instead of a cape, maybe?)

Thats all I could think of at the moment. They should throw in more Pokemon for the Pokeballs too. Maybe make all the Assist Trophies in SSBB fighters in the next installment?
11:27 PM Mar 2 2012 2012
DRUGSSB

Quote (originally posted by Sweet_Lou):

-Deoxys (Down B would change his Forme to Speed, Attack or Defense. his Forme change would affect his gameplay)

I'm just going to say ( and I do like the idea of Deoxys becoming a playable character ) that if this really did happen there would have to be strong repercussions and limits, since a 3-in-1 character seems a bit much, even for Nintendo. But hey, look at the Pokemon Trainer.

But honestly I don't want any more Pokemon than we have in Brawl or more than one 3rd party character from the same franchise ( i.e. I don't want to have Sonic and Shadow in if it means there won't be extra room for different franchises. Variety is a huge factor in fighting games. ) I think Nintendo franchises should have a large amount ( read: three at most ) of representatives and the 3rd parties kept to a limit ( as it is hard enough to get permission for one in the first place ).
Last edited by DRUGSSB, 11:55 AM on Mar 03, 2012
12:05 AM Mar 3 2012 2012
Sweet_Lou
I Voted

I only suggested those in hopes that more franchises would appear, kinda balancing out the ratio of Pokemon and the rest of the characters. Like turning the Assist Trophy characters into playable characters. But a kid can dream...
9:14 PM Mar 3 2012 2012
LEGOF
Profile Illuminator
LEGOF rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.LEGOF keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.LEGOF participated in the Karaoke Contest!

I hope Mario and Luigi make it into Smash 4. Maybe even Kirby!
1:23 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
nearontheinside

marth for sure, peach, snake, ike, ice climbers, and a lego warrior! 

metaknight needs to goooo! lol my personal opinion
1:27 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
nearontheinside

awesome
Quote (originally posted by pushingthesky):
Banjo-Kazooie played similarly to the ice climbers (with moves based off of the two n64 games)

lol i love this idea, but i feel like having them play similarly to the way they are in the original would be better then having them like ice climber, just to make the varie!
12:56 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Tha King
Baller

Galacta knight, Marth, Mewtwo, and Roy
replacing him with ike was so gay.
1:13 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Turkey

Quote (originally posted by King Drizzy Dreyk):
Galacta knight, Marth, Mewtwo, and Roy
replacing him with ike was so gay.

They're trying to keep with the current "buzz". For example: Mewtwo gets replaced with Lucario, which will probably get replaced by Zoroark, Roy getting replaced with Ike, etc.
10:37 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Blue Flare Miguel
Popular

I wanna see Melee characters make a comeback icon_smile, And pretty much see what Nintendo has in store for us Brawlers.
9:31 AM Mar 5 2012 2012
Koric
Quicksilver

Perhaps Zelda without a moveset based from Ocarina of Time...
...maybe.
Page: 1 · 8 9 10 11 12 ·

Quick Jump
rss