Bug reports

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 63 · 71 72 73 74 75 · 81
7:55 PM Sep 19 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block
Tulat rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Tulat helped a member with a problem.

Apparently i'm not the only one having the badge problem, all my friends i've asked also have this problem.
When I move my badge or badges, they never stay how I move them after i click save.
Some friends i've asked include Swordmaster and Soul suspender, and this hasn't been working for over 2 weeks for me.
12:38 AM Sep 22 2011 2011
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Still getting kicked out of chats randomly.

Someone do something! D:<
7:35 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block
Tulat rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Tulat helped a member with a problem.

I don't know if this is considered a bug report, but my friend made a dubs ladder team and invited me.
I clicked accept, it never showed up on my profile or say I was in the team.
He tried sending it again and such but says it won't let him send another to me.
He disbanded it and tried again... still wont let him.
Me and Level-Zero would like to be able to do dubs.. this all happened in about 5-10 minutes. What do we do?
8:09 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Linkz
Child of Destiny
Linkz is an administrator for the site.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz is the boy that traveled through time, saved the world, lost it all, and eventually became the Hero's Shade.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

Sorry, but the second you disband a team, the system won't allow you to be partners for the rest of the season. Also, you don't get any notification to join a doubles team. You have to click on "Me" at the top of the page and the invite will be on the right hand side.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
8:22 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block

So not even a mod or admin can fix this for us?
10:16 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Linkz
Child of Destiny
Linkz is an administrator for the site.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz is the boy that traveled through time, saved the world, lost it all, and eventually became the Hero's Shade.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

If it was possible, I would have done it, as I am a mod, and more specifically, I'm one of the mods that helps run the ladder. So yeah, not possible.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
11:57 PM Sep 22 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block

Oh ok, well thanks for letting me know.
12:50 AM Sep 26 2011 2011
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Why does it keep saying enter a body to my blog when i just typed a bunch of stuff in it?

Basically it won't let me make blogs for some reason. Also chat keeeps kicking me still.
9:37 PM Sep 27 2011 2011
Timmekan
Gamer
Timmekan rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Timmekan did something funny.Timmekan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Timmekan helped a member with a problem.Timmekan has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Getting that annoying whoops page again when trying to go to blogs.

12:51 PM Oct 3 2011 2011
anju.
Spread the Love
anju. is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Ugh, this ad thing! It keeps blockign the tabs to new chat and you have to scroll down to the bottom to change a blog page, and you can't click on your MOST recent activity because of it.
1:33 PM Oct 3 2011 2011
Linkz
Child of Destiny

Two words: Adblock Plus. Problem solved.
5:31 AM Oct 4 2011 2011
mmKALLL
Best on My Block

I'm still not able to write blogs, new topics on the forum or private messages.
In addition, I can't access the tournament pages listed in "Upcoming tournaments" on My Home -page at all. I can't seem to find the "Having fun with TvC" tournament from the tournament search either (id=12586).
@above: nice gimp hermann
8:35 PM Oct 5 2011 2011
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy
Tons of Damage
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I can't hit the "Post shoutout" button, and can't use drop-down arrows.
9:19 PM Oct 5 2011 2011
Tesh
The Very Best

There is a huge ad blocking the left and right side of the screen on every page on the site. Could I have the address of the idiot that thought this was a good way to advertise? I can't even use the site anymore because the ad covers up half of every page.

how to fix?
11:04 PM Oct 5 2011 2011
Awesomeguy1
Gamer
Awesomeguy1 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Awesomeguy1 has referred new users to the site.Awesomeguy1 did something funny.Awesomeguy1 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Awesomeguy1 helped a member with a problem.Awesomeguy1 has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Chat isn't working for me, when i join in it says, "you have joined the room" and doesn't show users or let me type in anything. Help please
11:10 PM Oct 5 2011 2011
Linkz
Child of Destiny

Quote (originally posted by Tesh):
There is a huge ad blocking the left and right side of the screen on every page on the site. Could I have the address of the idiot that thought this was a good way to advertise? I can't even use the site anymore because the ad covers up half of every page.
how to fix?

Quote (originally posted by Linkz):
Two words: Adblock Plus. Problem solved.
1:03 PM Oct 9 2011 2011
Nintendo player

Last edited by Nintendo player, 2:08 PM on May 26, 2014
9:01 PM Oct 21 2011 2011
Unknown the Hedgehog255
Architect
Unknown the Hedgehog255 rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Unknown the Hedgehog255 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Unknown the Hedgehog255 helped a member with a problem.

I get the "whoops" screen when trying to send a message to my group.

http://allisbrawl.com/whoops.html?aspxerrorpath=/message.aspx
4:52 PM Oct 22 2011 2011
fang70
Famous

site down icon_sad
10:53 PM Oct 22 2011 2011
Seiker
When in doubt, go with C
Seiker helped a member with a problem.

All is fighter is down wow.
Anyways, I can't change my profile picture.
Page: 1 63 · 71 72 73 74 75 · 81

Quick Jump
rss