Apex partners with Level-up Live and Dominion Method Gaming!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
Posted at 5:08 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
Apex partners with Level-up Live and Dominion Method Gaming!

Level-up Live, known most famously for their Wednesday Night Fights stream and SoCal Regionals, Alex Valle and Level-up have teamed up with Apex Series to bring you guys a ton of great cross promotions!

First off, any player who attends Socal Regionals will receive a 50% discount off of Apex's venue fee!  So, all you west coasters looking t save some money, and stay in the hype, make sure you're hitting up SoCal Regionals!

Secondly, SoCal Regionals is also going to act as an Apex Qualifier (One more to be announced!) for Mortal Kombat 9, Ultimate MvC3, and Super Street Fighter 4: AE!  The top 8 placers in these games will receive seeding points for Apex, to ensure the best and most fair playing field we can possible give!

Moving on, you're also going to see Apex promoted throughout Level Up's streams, and of course, you'll see Level Up promoted through Concentrate, the Break streams, and all of Apex on Jaxel's stream.  To that end, Jaxel Rod of 8wayrun.com will be bringing you guys at home the absolute best stream you could possibly imagine!  Building up that, make sure you're following Jaxel and 8wayrun on Twitch @ www.twitch.tv/8wayrun !

It's time everyone stops treating Smash and fighting games like two separate worlds.  Apex is the bridge that's going to help merge them together.  It's time to level up, Smashers.  this year, bigger is the name of the game, and we're doing everything we can to ensure that Smash stays around for years to come!  With that said, you guys have to do your part as well.  Follow Level up on twitch, catch them on twitter @levelupseries, and make sure you tune into Wednesday Night Fights tonight at 9pm PST!

Joining Level|up, we are also offering our most sincere welcome to Dominion Method Gaming!  DMG is one of the world's leading gaming teams, with players such as PR Balrog, Insayne, and Slob Murph, we can expect a big showing from these players at Apex!  Dominion method gaming will be providing Apex with an amount of hype not many could bring to the house, let alone the humble table that Apex is.  We're truly excited to have these players in attendance, and you can expect you'll hear a lot of what DMG has to offer in the coming weeks!

Jose "Hyena" Rodriguez and Apex are going to working together closely to bring you the best possible event that we can!

We'll have some more news for you tomorrow, so be sure to keep it stuck to the front page.
5:15 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
juice.Doomastar
Veteran
juice.Doomastar passed a Tournament Host Certification test.juice.Doomastar rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.juice.Doomastar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.juice.Doomastar wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype
5:15 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
Nairo
I Know Where You Live
Nairo is a site ladder referee.Nairo has provided valuable testing services for the website.Nairo is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Nairo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nairo did something funny.Nairo helped a member with a problem.Nairo gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

o nice O: WTF I COMMENTED 1ST IT DIDNT SHOW THO FU DOOM >:I
5:19 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
wWw Dazwa
Who Dat?
wWw Dazwa is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.wWw Dazwa did something funny.wWw Dazwa wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

MCZ|DazwaUmehara likes this.
5:20 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
vVv Cheese
Best GW in the MW
vVv Cheese will 0-death you. No johns.vVv Cheese passed a Tournament Host Certification test.vVv Cheese has provided valuable testing services for the website.vVv Cheese does nothing but chaingrab. Seriously.vVv Cheese is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Cheese made significant contributions to all areas of the website!vVv Cheese did something funny.vVv Cheese impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Cheese has referred new users to the site.vVv Cheese wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!vVv Cheese helped a member with a problem.vVv Cheese keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Cheese contributed to the Stadium community.

Mass hype. Mass mass hype.
5:22 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
juice.Shadow
Unstoppable
juice.Shadow rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.juice.Shadow is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

WOW! The hype Apex 3 has been receiving since the time of its announcement is phenomenal. I can't believe how large this event is going to be, and not even just for brawl!
5:22 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
Kadaj
Almost Famous
Kadaj is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Super legit haha
5:23 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
HolyNightmare
Feeling Lonely?
HolyNightmare has provided valuable testing services for the website.HolyNightmare is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.HolyNightmare did something funny.HolyNightmare impressed a staff member by doing something smart.HolyNightmare helped a member with a problem.HolyNightmare has referred new users to the site.

Apex 3 is gonna be the bomb, so much work put into this tournament <3 HYPEEE!
5:38 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
juice.Zucco
Welcome to Earth
juice.Zucco is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.juice.Zucco did something funny.juice.Zucco impressed a staff member by doing something smart.juice.Zucco helped a member with a problem.juice.Zucco has referred new users to the site.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS GONNA BE SO HARD FOR EVERY EVENT **** THIS GAY EARTH I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS.

hype
5:47 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
vVv Rapture

HYPE DETECTED
5:48 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
juice.Doomastar
Veteran
juice.Doomastar passed a Tournament Host Certification test.juice.Doomastar rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.juice.Doomastar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.juice.Doomastar wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Who cares about the Earth when you're from the moon, Zucco?
5:52 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
juice.Zucco
Welcome to Earth
juice.Zucco is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.juice.Zucco did something funny.juice.Zucco impressed a staff member by doing something smart.juice.Zucco helped a member with a problem.juice.Zucco has referred new users to the site.

I WANT TO MOVE BACK!
5:53 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
Nairo
I Know Where You Live
Nairo is a site ladder referee.Nairo has provided valuable testing services for the website.Nairo is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Nairo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nairo did something funny.Nairo helped a member with a problem.Nairo gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

u can move back into me zucco :3
6:05 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
Jem
Famous
Jem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Jem is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Jem did something funny.

good stuff =)
7:00 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
EE Flowers
Dead Weight
EE Flowers did something funny.

Brandon is Godlike, so much hype.
7:56 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
Prince Edward

I wonder how Keits will make fun of the smash community now.
8:04 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
wWw Crofats
Smart
wWw Crofats is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.wWw Crofats did something funny.wWw Crofats impressed a staff member by doing something smart.wWw Crofats helped a member with a problem.wWw Crofats keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I SUPPORT OUR LORD BRANDON.
8:12 PM Oct 26 2011 2011
juice.etherHATESether
Baller

This is the biggest of deals. No term exists that can describe how phenomenal Apex 2012 is going to be.
4:10 AM Oct 27 2011 2011
Stridez
Sage
Stridez has provided valuable testing services for the website.Stridez Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Stridez has referred new users to the site.

This is no longer smash. This is something much greater <3 Keep it up man I support this and will let my Street Fighter/MVC friends know about this.
8:30 AM Oct 27 2011 2011
W.C.N
Best on My Block

Hype
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss