SOTW #79 - AiB Users

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
7:32 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

SOTW #79 - AiB Users
SOTW #79 - AiB Users
uh oh

Rules:
•Theme Requirements: Your signature must somehow represent or be related to a user of AiB. Like, if I chose Eklipse as my user, I might choose a scene from the Twilight movie and turn it into a signature.  (・∀・)b  

•No animated signatures.

•Your signature must be made by you and specifically for this SOTW. You may enter more than one signature for this week!

•Must not contain anything inappropriate or offensive. If you do not follow the rules, you will be disqualified.

•Dimensions should be equal to or less than 500x500

•No entries after the Deadline: Sunday, November 20th @ 11:59pm CST (12:59 EST, 9:59 PST).

PM me with your entries with the title "SOTW #79", please include the name of the member you make your sig of.

Prizes:

•First Place Badge

•Finalist Badge

•Participant Badge

Last edited by Kawaii Desu Otter, 6:30 PM on Nov 17, 2011
7:35 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Awesomeguy1
Gamer
Awesomeguy1 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Awesomeguy1 has referred new users to the site.Awesomeguy1 did something funny.Awesomeguy1 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Awesomeguy1 helped a member with a problem.Awesomeguy1 has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I might actually try this one out.
7:39 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

please!
7:44 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

Everyone enter or I'll punch you.
7:51 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Yes.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

9:38 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

poogy do me and i'll do you and everyone will know who did those two entries because of this post
9:53 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

I had someone better in mind Rev. Sorry Broseidon.
9:54 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

I'll still do you because I lvoe you
10:04 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Poog
Torque Hero

Ily2. Get to it woman.
11:23 PM Nov 13 2011 2011
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

this sounds actually really cool
5:14 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Mocha
Monster Hunter
Mocha has referred new users to the site.Mocha impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mocha helped a member with a problem.Mocha keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mocha won a Signature of the Week contest!

Awesome idea, I may actually try this
6:39 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

You say you will enter, but will you.?
6:51 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Mocha
Monster Hunter
Mocha has referred new users to the site.Mocha impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mocha helped a member with a problem.Mocha keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mocha won a Signature of the Week contest!

If I stop procrastinating and find some decent art program to use/touch up on my super nooby graphic skills, I might : P
7:17 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
lobsterfest
I make banners
lobsterfest did something funny.lobsterfest impressed a staff member by doing something smart.lobsterfest helped a member with a problem.lobsterfest keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.lobsterfest contributed to the Stadium community.

can we get some examples of sigs?
:I
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
7:59 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

9:44 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

^^^^^
11:15 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

Truly art, amazing. u_u
11:41 PM Nov 15 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

put your SOUL into it!!!
1:00 PM Nov 16 2011 2011
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother has referred new users to the site.Black Mother wrote an exemplary guide.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped a member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Mother won a Custom Texture Contest! Black Mother defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

pro.
6:31 PM Nov 17 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

need more entries,
also update, you can submit more than one signature for this week's theme if you just can't decide on one user!
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss