Page: 1
Posted at 4:06 PM on Nov 27, 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
The Pony Princess' Party #4
The Pony Princess' Party #4
Bucharest (Bucuresti), Romania
December 11, 2011
Welcome to Minty Pony's Tournament #4! This is going to be a simple and more open kind of tournament! This tournament is to mainly target noob/beginner brawlers, but anyone can join! The Pony would like to thank everyone who continues to make his party tournament series a golden success so far! (=*^_^*=)

Rules:

1. Stock: 3-stock
2. Time: 8 minutes
3. Stages: All will be legal
4. Characters: All will be legal
5. Items: This will be decided upon at the discretion of you and your opponent!
6. Sudden Death: This will be decided upon at the discretion of you and your opponent!
7. Best out of 3 games will win the set! (This means the first person to take 2 games wins the set)
8. Double Elimination is in effect! Yes, that means you have a second chance!
9. Grand Finales will be best out of 5 matches (This means the first person to take 3 games wins the match)

Tournament will be held on Sunday, December 4th at 3:00 pm USA Eastern Time, Tournament Chatroom #4! If no one shows up, I can always reschedule it!

(Important): Once the brackets are finalized they are finalized! If you show up after the brackets are made, that means you are late! I will NOT modify the brackets for late comers! So pretty much this means that if you're late you will be automatically disqualified from this tournament! Showing up on time or early is of much importance! I will send out 3 reminders to all attendees on the day of the tournament!

1st reminder will be sent 1 hour prior to start time
2nd reminder will be sent 30 minutes prior to start time
3rd reminder (final warning) will be sent 10 minutes prior to start time

So there should be really no excuses for tardiness!

And there you go! I hope I've made this as simple as possible!
Rules

4:06 PM Nov 27 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

Reserved for tournament organizer.
12:36 AM Nov 29 2011 2011
White Kyurem
Friendly
White Kyurem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.White Kyurem did something funny.

Minty, can you make the Tournament one and a half to two hours later please? :O (Church at 1:00 P.M. ET and come back at around 2:20 P.M.). Thanks a lot! >_<
2:43 AM Nov 29 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

3 pm (Eastern Time) sounds good for you? v
11:58 PM Dec 3 2011 2011
-holy ike-
Streaker

noooo make itat least at 5 pm eastern then i can make it as i have church until 2
11:58 PM Dec 3 2011 2011
-holy ike-
Streaker

i mean church until 3 lol
5:22 AM Dec 4 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

Can't! I have to make it convenient for European participants too! v
4:03 PM Dec 4 2011 2011
fenix2608

cai i attend?
4:55 PM Dec 4 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

This tournament is now done! Out of 13 attendees registered, 7 showed up and the rest were no-shows! Once again, thank you all for your continued support of me! (Brianna the Pony Princess) Here are the results!

(01) Taste
(02) Kamus Kam Kam
(03) Ferre
(04) Minty Horse
(05) Sizzle Dizzle
(06) elperdido09
(07) chaosx522
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss