AiB Halloween Contests

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
10:33 AM Oct 25 2011 2011
Amethia
Illusion of an absolute anonymity
Amethia has provided valuable testing services for the website.Amethia seduces the staff into getting undeserved badges. Amethia is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Amethia made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Amethia did something funny.Amethia impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Amethia helped a member with a problem.Amethia keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Amethia has referred new users to the site.Amethia wrote an exemplary guide.Amethia won a Custom Texture Contest! Amethia contributed to the Stadium community.Amethia spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

I'm entering >.> Casual outfit ftfw

BTW will the badge(s) be shown on forums?

<----- I'm the American Super Sonic Badgeslut of Euro-Asia Type---Extravagantly Right (ASSBEATER) so I really need to know.....

<------Here
Last edited by Amethia, 10:51 AM on Oct 25, 2011
4:18 PM Oct 25 2011 2011
Golden-psyco
Master of Disguise
Golden-psyco rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Golden-psyco rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.

awww damn :L i guess ill have to go with ike costume :L
8:34 PM Oct 25 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!
Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Invinciboy wants to pour gasoline on Kirby and set it ablaze!Invinciboy has referred new users to the site.Invinciboy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Invinciboy made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Invinciboy did something funny.Invinciboy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Invinciboy helped a member with a problem.Invinciboy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy participated in the Karaoke Contest!Invinciboy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Karin):
What if you're really ugly?

You could use the ugliness to your advantage with a scary costume. icon_razz Just kidding, but we won't judge based on how good looking someone is.

Quote (originally posted by Zero Heart):
I'm entering >.> Casual outfit ftfw

BTW will the badge(s) be shown on forums?

<----- I'm the American Super Sonic Badgeslut of Euro-Asia Type---Extravagantly Right (ASSBEATER) so I really need to know....

I bet it took you a few days to think of that. lol. Anyway, I'm not sure. Badge makers are the ones that decide that, not me.

1:42 PM Oct 27 2011 2011
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

Well i'd say it's rather late I guess to even start. It would be nice to see my sexy banners on the top of the page again :x

Christmas banner contest for sure though, right???
3:51 PM Oct 27 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!
Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Invinciboy wants to pour gasoline on Kirby and set it ablaze!Invinciboy has referred new users to the site.Invinciboy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Invinciboy made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Invinciboy did something funny.Invinciboy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Invinciboy helped a member with a problem.Invinciboy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy participated in the Karaoke Contest!Invinciboy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Most likely. Hopefully Zolga returns to grace us with his presence soon.

10:03 PM Oct 27 2011 2011
Karin
Tons of Damage

How are you creative with costumes you bought? :I want me to pose? Wish I knew the categories lol
10:10 PM Oct 27 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

Do whatever you want.

6:28 PM Oct 28 2011 2011
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Don't forget that there's also a Screenshot Contest.

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=191058
12:46 AM Nov 1 2011 2011
Tulat
Best on My Block
Tulat rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Tulat helped a member with a problem.

I just entered the costume contest and I hope mines not too scary... :/
5:32 PM Dec 15 2011 2011
Golden-psyco
Master of Disguise
Golden-psyco rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Golden-psyco rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.

Bumping for victory dance
11:58 PM Dec 16 2011 2011
pushingthesky
pushingthesky contributed to the Stadium community.pushingthesky has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.pushingthesky has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Ahh I wish I would of known about this, this past year for Halloween I was in a group that consisted of: adult link, ganon, sheik, Zelda, and toon link icon_smile
1:05 AM Dec 17 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

You can always try again next year. icon_smile

1:26 AM Dec 17 2011 2011
Parace L.sia
Karaoke Pro
Parace L.sia helped a member with a problem.Parace L.sia participated in the Karaoke Contest!

im gonna enter next year, probably.
1:43 AM Dec 17 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

It should be much more organized, so good idea.

1:45 AM Dec 17 2011 2011
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother has referred new users to the site.Black Mother wrote an exemplary guide.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped a member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Mother won a Custom Texture Contest! Black Mother defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

can i still submit my pumpkin.. i just finished it
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss