Top 5 Best Wi-Fi Sheiks?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
12:00 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy
Rock Howard is a moderator.Rock Howard is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Rock Howard is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Rock Howard is Dr. Cain's only mistake.Rock Howard Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Rock Howard did something funny.Rock Howard impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rock Howard helped a member with a problem.Rock Howard has referred new users to the site.Rock Howard wrote an exemplary guide.Rock Howard won a Signature of the Week contest!Rock Howard won a Custom Texture Contest! Rock Howard won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Rock Howard spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.Rock Howard holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.Rock Howard contributed to the Stadium community.Rock Howard holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

Top 5 Best Wi-Fi Sheiks?
Let the discussion and arguing begin!

hopefully
12:51 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy
Tons of Damage
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Why only wifi? Why not the best 5 period?
1:12 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy
Rock Howard is a moderator.Rock Howard is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Rock Howard is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Rock Howard is Dr. Cain's only mistake.Rock Howard Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Rock Howard did something funny.Rock Howard impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rock Howard helped a member with a problem.Rock Howard has referred new users to the site.Rock Howard wrote an exemplary guide.Rock Howard won a Signature of the Week contest!Rock Howard won a Custom Texture Contest! Rock Howard won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Rock Howard spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.Rock Howard holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.Rock Howard contributed to the Stadium community.Rock Howard holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

Some Sheiks still play on Wi-Fi, including myself (though I'm fully a Wi-Fi player) and a Top 5 list for Offline Sheiks has been made already if I'm not mistaken.
1:13 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy
Tons of Damage
"Troll"

true, true.
1:16 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

Plus since the Sheik boards are dead, might as well try something xD
1:40 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy
Tons of Damage
"Troll"

They were alive... a month ago icon_razz
3:50 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Project K
Absolutely not!

E.J ToxinTRASH and Akiro are the only wifi sheiks I know
4:22 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Akiro
Hax Prodigy
Akiro won a Custom Texture Contest!

sheiks that are still active?
4:28 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Repair man man man
Hazardous
Repair man man man has provided valuable testing services for the website.Repair man man man cheated on the Ladder. Don't bother playing this person.
"Pumpkin Eater"Repair man man man is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Repair man man man wrote an exemplary guide.

I like to use sheik but there was a guy named. Ughh. it started with an "S" I forgot his name, he was really good.
4:31 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

The Sheik main was Sazmotaz, but he quit a while ago.
4:35 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

Quote (originally posted by Akiro):
sheiks that are still active?

That too, I want to see if anyone could make an official Wi-Fi Sheik list. I would make one, but I want to know what you guys think.
4:38 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Akiro
Hax Prodigy

as far as activeness goes i honestly can't think of other sheiks other than myself, kennispam, keika, and ej
i've been around for a while now and people know i main sheik, kennispam also plays sheik on wifi but also plays meta and other characters, keika was a pretty legit sheik but i haven't seen him active in a while. last i heard he plays offline now. and ej i haven't really got to see in action so i can't say much. of course there are people he knows on this website that hype him up a lot.

if we're doing top wifi sheiks of all time. i'd say: (not in any order)
1. Sazmotaz
2. Tristan_Win
3. Cross
4. HBF
5. Mirror/Chain

Kennispam is the only Sheik i know that made top 64 ladder. but he did get a lot of help with MK.

there is also Dabuz's pocket sheik
4:42 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

as far as activeness goes i honestly can't think of other sheiks other than myself, kennispam, keika, and ej
i've been around for a while now and people know i main sheik, kennispam also plays sheik on wifi but also plays meta and other characters, keika was a pretty legit sheik but i haven't seen him active in a while. last i heard he plays offline now. and ej i haven't really got to see in action so i can't say much. of course there are people he knows on this website that hype him up a lot.

if we're doing top wifi sheiks of all time. i'd say: (not in any order)
1. Sazmotaz
2. Tristan_Win
3. Cross
4. HBF
5. Mirror/Chain

Due to me just picking up Sheik about a month ago, I've tried my best to get myself out there. I've played you and other lesser known Sheik mains like dcold and Kamus. You're right, Keika plays strictly offline now, he has a tough region ahead of him. As for Kennispam, I never really saw him in action so I can't say much myself.

I agree with your list but never actually seen HBF and Mirror.
4:43 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Akiro
Hax Prodigy

you can also put Reo.Zeo up there if you want but his Sheik wasn't impressive imo. His Falco was better.

it was back when i had my little Sheikah group still active.
I held tournaments for best Sheik and Mirror won both.
HBF was just a Sheik who raped everyone but he wasn't very active.
Last edited by Akiro, 4:46 PM on Jan 08, 2012
4:46 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

I want create a new Wi-Fi Sheik list since the one you've put up is outdated (I know its All-Time). So what are your opinions now for this new list? Me, you and Kennispam aren't the only Sheiks left here.
4:54 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Akiro
Hax Prodigy

Kennispam, Dcold, Purple H, Plasma54, Akiro, EJ
i know there are others but I haven't seen any that tried to stick out or make themselves known in Ladder or Freeplay Chats.
Last edited by Akiro, 5:00 PM on Jan 08, 2012
4:56 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

I've been doing that for the past month. Been getting good feedback from most people. Except 2 :I
5:01 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

Kennispam, Dcold, Purple H, Plasma54, Akiro, EJ
i know there are others but I haven't seen any that tried to stick out or make themselves known in Ladder or Freeplay Chats.
By the way, is that list in order? I know I'll be last since I'm the newest.
5:22 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
dcold

I haven't really kept up with many online Sheiks, just started talking/playing with EJ, who absolutely bodies me in Dittos which I'm terrible in, really good really smart but I don't have to tell you all this lol. Upcoming ladder though we should just see who does the best out of the Sheiks really, we could start a tracker topic in order to track the "Wifi Sheik Tier List" and their progress. An idear ^^
5:26 PM Jan 8 2012 2012
Rock Howard
Hax Prodigy

Quote (originally posted by dcold):
I haven't really kept up with many online Sheiks, just started talking/playing with EJ, who absolutely bodies me in Dittos which I'm terrible in, really good really smart but I don't have to tell you all this lol. Upcoming ladder though we should just see who does the best out of the Sheiks really, we could start a tracker topic in order to track the "Wifi Sheik Tier List" and their progress. An idear ^^

As you said you're not good in the ditto, despite getting bodied as you said. You do pretty well against my TL just as Akiro did. I may come in late for the ladder since I have ghetto Wi-Fi :I So I haven't been playing much.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Quick Jump
rss