Denver Broncos (50)

Houston Texans (37)

New England Patriots (96)

Pittsburgh Steelers (57)

I don't follow American football (327)

1:33 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Who will win Super Bowl XLVI?
Who will win Super Bowl XLVI?

Vote here!
1:58 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Go Pack Go.

2:16 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
BFAA BasedKubo
Staff Slayer
BFAA BasedKubo is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

I voted for the packers before it was cool

Blah blah blah Mio obsession blah blah Bleh subway sandwhiches

4:09 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Ok first off the packers got freaking exposed by the chiefs. I really don't know anymore. I mean it would be one thing if they sat out their best players but they had every starter playing that game and they still lost..........granted it was close but still the Chiefs aren't very good at all *coming from a chiefs fan*. With our new coach i think things are turning for the better though next year.

I wouldn't count on Green Bay my money is on the 49ers everyone has been sleeping on. Also whoever voted broncos lol Teebow SUCCCCKKKS!
4:32 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Queensryche
Helpful
Queensryche is a moderator.Queensryche has referred new users to the site.Queensryche impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Queensryche helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by The 4th Zebra):
Ok first off the packers got freaking exposed by the chiefs. I really don't know anymore. I mean it would be one thing if they sat out their best players but they had every starter playing that game and they still lost..........granted it was close but still the Chiefs aren't very good at all *coming from a chiefs fan*. With our new coach i think things are turning for the better though next year.

I wouldn't count on Green Bay my money is on the 49ers everyone has been sleeping on. Also whoever voted broncos lol Teebow SUCCCCKKKS!

Kansas City didn't expose the Packers. Aaron Rodgers had 10 of his passes dropped and the Packers just had a bad day at the office.

The 49ers, I won't call them Super Bowl champs yet. I think they improved greatly under the new coach, but I do think they overachieved a bit as well. Plus, the game against Baltimore exposed the 49ers quite a bit. You stop their running game, you stop them period. Personally, I think they'll lose to the Saints and then come back to earth somewhat next season.
5:18 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
frequentpasture
Friendly
frequentpasture Submitted false scores to the Stadium.
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."frequentpasture has referred new users to the site.frequentpasture did something funny.frequentpasture impressed a staff member by doing something smart.frequentpasture helped a member with a problem.

my excuse for voting for the patriots is that I live in Massachusetts

I think New Orleans is gonna win though. I personally don't think the Patriots defense has a shot at defending Betty White, let alone any team better than the Broncos.

Who, by the way, really aren't that great.
5:56 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Coolwhip
Tank
Coolwhip rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

I will laugh at everyone that pick green bay, cause they're gonna lose.

The best best team that isn't in the playoffs due to injures are....The chicago bears.
Trust me, no one wanna come to chicago on a dark, cold, snowing january night.

5:58 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Raffi-X
S-Class
Raffi-X has provided valuable testing services for the website.Raffi-X wrote an exemplary guide.Raffi-X did something funny.Raffi-X helped a member with a problem.Raffi-X keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Raffi-X participated in the Karaoke Contest!Raffi-X has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Raffi-X gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Raffi-X won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Pats can still win even with bad defense, they just need to SCORE A LOT which they can do with tom brady, Rob Groncoski and Wes Welker.
7:07 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Paper Chaser
Unstoppable
Paper Chaser rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Paper Chaser is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

49ers
7:52 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
ook
Cheesehead
ook rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.ook rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.ook is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.ook did something funny.ook impressed a staff member by doing something smart.ook helped a member with a problem.ook has referred new users to the site.

<3 Packers
7:53 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Hamek
>:U
Hamek did something funny.Hamek impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hamek helped a member with a problem.Hamek keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Hamek contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by Coolwhip):
I will laugh at everyone that pick green bay, cause they're gonna lose.

The best best team that isn't in the playoffs due to injures are....The chicago bears.
Trust me, no one wanna come to chicago on a dark, cold, snowing january night.

The bears wouldn't have any home games though. The Packers are the best team in football. Aaron Rodgers is playing AMAZINGLY, and their defense forces turnovers much more than the Saints defense.
8:30 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by The 4th Zebra):

- The 49ers lost to Arizona. Your point...?
- I'd hardly call it "exposed" when just last week the Packers' backups beat the Lions' starters. As Queens already said, it was just a bad day, something every team has (sometimes in the playoffs).

Your logic just doesn't really... you know. Make sense. I'm all for compelling arguments, but yours isn't compelling. And the argument part is a stretch.

<3
10:19 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Debom
Novice
Debom did something funny.

Saints maybe, either them or the pack. Niners are too inexperienced in the playoffs and the afc is well....lol. Also I voted a bit late, is that bad?
10:52 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by Grey):
- The 49ers lost to Arizona. Your point...?
- I'd hardly call it "exposed" when just last week the Packers' backups beat the Lions' starters. As Queens already said, it was just a bad day, something every team has (sometimes in the playoffs).

Your logic just doesn't really... you know. Make sense. I'm all for compelling arguments, but yours isn't compelling. And the argument part is a stretch.

<3
Implying their backups are even that bad :I. I suppose you could call it a bad day but you can count on teams watching that game as a reference on how to beat them. But i suppose all the dropped passes helped too :3.  Also by the same token you can say the 49ers had a bad day as well :I. They certainly shouldn't be taken lightly that's all i'm saying :<
11:02 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Coolwhip
Tank

Quote (originally posted by Hamek):
The bears wouldn't have any home games though. The Packers are the best team in football. Aaron Rodgers is playing AMAZINGLY, and their defense forces turnovers much more than the Saints defense.

The packers lost to K.C.....just imagine what the giants can do to them defensively.

11:22 PM Jan 7 2012 2012
Hamek
>:U
Hamek did something funny.Hamek impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hamek helped a member with a problem.Hamek keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Hamek contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by Coolwhip):
The packers lost to K.C.....just imagine what the giants can do to them defensively.

The packers have one loss. The giants aren't that good defensively. The Packers scored 38 points against the Giants defense.
1:12 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
heytallman
Videographer
heytallman is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.heytallman did something funny.heytallman impressed a staff member by doing something smart.heytallman helped a member with a problem.heytallman participated in the Karaoke Contest!heytallman has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

It's either the Saints or the Pack. Both teams are hot as hell.

Though, I voted for my Texans because hey, that's my team.
1:39 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Coolwhip
Tank

Quote (originally posted by Hamek):
The packers have one loss. The giants aren't that good defensively. The Packers scored 38 points against the Giants defense.

Yeah...that's when they had a healthy offensive line. This time, green bay will be missing one or two starting linemen.
Giants have a legit front seven that can get after arron rogers.

oh, and reason why i'm still saying giants, cause they will beat the falcons.

2:53 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Tyler numbers
Party Animal
Tyler numbers impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

steelers w00t
3:26 AM Jan 8 2012 2012
Toziko
Castle Made of Sand

Two combinations of letters... Who dat.
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss