Meta Knight (Brawl) (1013)

Fox (Melee) (425)

Pikachu (Smash64) (424)

Diddy Kong (Brawl) (161)

Falco (Melee) (314)

9:58 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
AlphaZealot
Gets Around
AlphaZealot has provided valuable testing services for the website.AlphaZealot is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.AlphaZealot did something funny.AlphaZealot impressed a staff member by doing something smart.AlphaZealot has referred new users to the site.AlphaZealot wrote an exemplary guide.AlphaZealot wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Who is the Best Smash Character?
Who is the Best Smash Character?

Vote here!
9:59 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
lobsterfest
I make banners
lobsterfest did something funny.lobsterfest impressed a staff member by doing something smart.lobsterfest helped a member with a problem.lobsterfest keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.lobsterfest contributed to the Stadium community.

Second icon_surprised
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
10:08 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
-BC-
Friendly

Lucario is the best. Can't believe he isent up there >.>
10:09 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
Tairbear
I Carry All the Weight Around Here
Tairbear is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Tairbear is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Tairbear did something funny.Tairbear impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Tairbear helped a member with a problem.Tairbear keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Tairbear has referred new users to the site.Tairbear gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

smash64 pikachu is pretty gay

but fox is the best smash character overall
10:24 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
BFAA BasedKubo
Staff Slayer
BFAA BasedKubo is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

mad that there are only serious answers

Blah blah blah Mio obsession blah blah Bleh subway sandwhiches

10:38 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
AIDS
Dead Weight
AIDS did something funny.AIDS impressed a staff member by doing something smart.AIDS helped a member with a problem.

Not even joking, where is melee puff :I?

10:45 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
Redlover
I Know Where You Live

Where's link??
10:52 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
Forte X
Veteran
Forte X rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Forte X rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Forte X did something funny.

Where's the Other option?
11:06 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
-Neon-
Lifeguard

pikachu in 64 is the closest thing to MK's dominance in brawl. meta knight is still fundamentally a better character, if he was in smash 64 he would be better than pika.
11:09 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
Dapuffster
Veteran
Dapuffster rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Dapuffster is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Dapuffster has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by Prophet of The Jiggz God ChocoNaner):

Pretty much this
11:28 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
Izumi-kun
Let's Make a Contract
Izumi-kun has provided valuable testing services for the website.Izumi-kun would like you to make a contract with them.Izumi-kun is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Izumi-kun did something funny.Izumi-kun impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Izumi-kun helped a member with a problem.Izumi-kun keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Izumi-kun has referred new users to the site.Izumi-kun gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

Wow at every idiot who picked MK.
11:59 PM Jan 12 2012 2012
Tarextherex
Smash PhD
Tarextherex helped a member with a problem.Tarextherex has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Lmao@Diddy, I wouldn't even put him as second best in Brawl. People thinking that he's that good should just actually put a bit of effort i to this game to learn to use items effectively, therefore, learning the matchup. A character isn't close of being broken when they are good mainly for one point, and it's very possible to overcome this point, Snake and Olimar would be similar exemples as well. Diddy wouldn't be incredibly consistent if you just learned to use bananas and notice how below average his moveset is when you don't take bananas into account.

As for MK more than half of these votes are probably from people who are very stubborn about banning him/ wifi randoms who hate the character, 64 pika is actually better.
12:16 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
Luigisama
Lifeguard

I was so happy when I saw this poll, but when I didn't see luigi as a choice I became sad.
12:55 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
Brav
God of War

In my opinion it´s Fox (Melee) he´s good at everything and if he were used by someone who played perfectly against someone else who played another char perfectly, like Falco, Fox would easily win. I think he´s that good.
1:15 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

This is the worst poll.
1:48 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
pulse131
Defender

k i thought it was just brawl lol
'was gonna be like, ''im sorry but how is that a question''
Burnt Walrus Fetus: Best. Vid. Ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUHfbatQQw
Enigma: A Crew Combo Vid by pulse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLKT3wH2Og
Blue Elf!! A Link Combo Video by pulse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtRh7rx684k
2:11 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
Gardex
I Won the Game
Gardex rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Gardex did something funny.Gardex impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Gardex helped a member with a problem.Gardex won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Gardex has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Prophet of The Jiggz God ChocoNaner):

Busy losing to Young Link
2:33 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

Pikachu! <3

Because I main him!
3:23 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
Zodi
Ladder Pro
Zodi is a site ladder referee.Zodi has provided valuable testing services for the website.Zodi Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Zodi helped a member with a problem.Zodi participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zodi gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zodi contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by Gardex):
Busy losing to Young Link

LOL I SEE U
"Wins do not make a player great...Wins are just the result of a great player"
6:33 AM Jan 13 2012 2012
CT Vinnie
Rookie
CT Vinnie passed a Tournament Host Certification test.CT Vinnie is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.CT Vinnie did something funny.CT Vinnie impressed a staff member by doing something smart.CT Vinnie wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Depends on the ruleset. Japan ruleset = ics, olimar, and MK are all pretty amazing.

Current unity ruleset (with MK) = ICs aren't top 8 unfortunately icon_sad

In friendlies, I taught vVv Zero how to time people out, and he beat me right after. It isn't hard. 8 minutes isn't enough.

Diddy shouldn't even be listed

my answer though... probably MK with the current USA ruleset (with MK legal), or ssb64 Pikachu because that **** was stupid. bthrow too good icon_smile
Page: 1 2 3 4

Quick Jump
rss