SOTW #81 - Futuristic - Voting

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
10:11 AM Feb 2 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

SOTW #81 - Futuristic - Voting

No biased voting.  
No voting for yourself.   
No asking people to vote for you.  
These are hosted every week, don't get discouraged and be sure to enter next week.

Votes must be in orange and bold.
11:06 AM Feb 2 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

F

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

12:11 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

F has a 1px black border around it btw. Just so everyone knows. I forgot about that when I made the background.

I like all but two of these. I don't know what to vote for.
12:40 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

These are getting pretty good, kinda hard to pick between D and E. G is pretty good also.

Derp.
1:00 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

D
1:24 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker
Zerosyko won a Signature of the Week contest!

D

1:36 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

F

triangles would have won my vote but everyone is dumb or something.
3:43 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Ori
Tons of Damage
Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ori helped a member with a problem.Ori has referred new users to the site.Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

D

I just can't stop looking at it.
4:45 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Marco Antonio Solis
Grudge Match Fridays 4 Life
Marco Antonio Solis is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Marco Antonio Solis is Dr. Cain's only mistake.Marco Antonio Solis has referred new users to the site.Marco Antonio Solis impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Marco Antonio Solis helped a member with a problem.Marco Antonio Solis won a Signature of the Week contest!

D
5:16 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Detective Dizzy
Party Animal
Detective Dizzy has referred new users to the site.Detective Dizzy did something funny.Detective Dizzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Ooh, this are all really good.

A is very nice, loving the shapes. B is cool, although I don't like the font that much, C the same as B. D, E and G are all brilliant.

I'm voting F though, I'm a sucker for black and white, and that one screams retro.

F
~There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood. And monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study, even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship, even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster~
5:50 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

D: "The only way to win the game is TO NOT play."

fixed.

A
Visit my art thread!
9:41 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

Go away
9:51 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
FF Xatic
Host
FF Xatic rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.FF Xatic did something funny.FF Xatic helped a member with a problem.

F
9:51 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF

Quote (originally posted by luckylime):
D: "The only way to win the game is TO NOT play."

Either is correct and the quote reads "not to play".

The English language is almost as stupid as timothy.

I want to remind people that asking people to vote for you will result in disqualification.
10:14 PM Feb 2 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

The text kinda ruined B for me.

D
4:08 PM Feb 3 2012 2012
Sylarius
Smart
Sylarius impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sylarius has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

D
4:15 PM Feb 3 2012 2012
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

G.
9:28 PM Feb 3 2012 2012
Octane
He is Entertainer!!
Octane helped a member with a problem.Octane keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Octane won a Signature of the Week contest!Octane won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I had no idea SOTW would still be this active, and these are all rather good. Same for the template. 

D is best for me.
1:57 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF

I've been putting a lot of effort into getting things running again. There's a group I made and I've been working hard on presentation.
1:57 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF

A
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss