Soul Calibur 5 - Custom Character : Link with Heart Containers

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
Posted at 6:23 AM on Feb 04, 2012
Zork
Monster Hunter
Making the closet thing to Link with only the default equipment.

Equipment Used :
Head : Hennin
Torso : Leather Shirt
Body Cover : Holster body
Knee : Knee pants
Waist : Leather belt
Hands : Leather Gloves
Ankle : Short Socks
Feet : Cover Boots
Accessory : Hearts x 3
Players
zork [Link]
6:23 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Zork
Monster Hunter
Zork rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zork is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Zork did something funny.Zork impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zork helped a member with a problem.Zork keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zork participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zork contributed to the Stadium community.

This post reserved for the video owner.
7:13 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Gardex
I Won the Game
Gardex rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Gardex did something funny.Gardex impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Gardex helped a member with a problem.Gardex won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Gardex has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I haven't played SCV myself, but I think I've seen a more fitting "tunic". Loved the hearts.
7:48 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Zork
Monster Hunter
Zork rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zork is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Zork did something funny.Zork impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zork helped a member with a problem.Zork keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zork participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zork contributed to the Stadium community.

There probably is a better Tunic, but this is with all the default stuff, probably better stuff later on, I made this about 2 hours after I got the game.
8:45 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Highway Unicorn Fujin
Highway Unicorn Fujin is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

SCV came out?! e_e
8:47 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
Vurkyzo
Best on My Block

Lmao, pretty nice
9:40 AM Feb 4 2012 2012
-Wedding Dress Mannie-
Almost Famous
-Wedding Dress Mannie- helped a member with a problem.

most likely imma get this game like 2 years from now xD I aint payin $60 right now. Thats goin to SFxT
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss