SOTW #82 - Love - Voting

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
6:20 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

SOTW #82 - Love - Voting

No biased voting.       
No voting for yourself.        
No asking people to vote for you.       
These are hosted every week, don't get discouraged and be sure to enter next week.

Votes must be in orange and bold.
Last edited by Revenant, 1:52 PM on Feb 11, 2012
8:18 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

A is nice but if it weren't for the text, I would have no idea what the theme was.
B is 'meh', it doesn't appeal to my eye.
C is really nice, but I wish that render wasn't so ****. Oh well, it's still the best.
D is coot, but It looks more like an illustration than a sig.
E is 'eh'. I suggest you study previous contest winners if you want to get better.
F is cool, I like the cartoony style, but it seems a bit bare.

Thank you to everyone who joined! You should continue joining even if it's just for fun!
Everyone who didn't join, I suggest you do so next time... ಠ_ಠ
Visit my art thread!
8:39 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
pokemonmastr656
pokemonmastr656 did something funny.pokemonmastr656 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.pokemonmastr656 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!pokemonmastr656 won the Pumpkin Carving Contest!pokemonmastr656 won a Large Art of the Month contest!

C.
8:40 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Octane
He is Entertainer!!
Octane helped a member with a problem.Octane keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Octane won a Signature of the Week contest!Octane won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I'm going with D
11:17 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

D
11:37 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

D
11:40 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Somatic
Somatic did something funny.Somatic participated in the Karaoke Contest!

b
11:42 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

C
11:43 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

C

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

11:44 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
Nether Specter
Won The Battle And The War
Nether Specter is a moderator.Nether Specter is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Nether Specter is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Nether Specter is Dr. Cain's only mistake.Nether Specter Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Nether Specter did something funny.Nether Specter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nether Specter helped a member with a problem.Nether Specter has referred new users to the site.Nether Specter wrote an exemplary guide.Nether Specter won a Signature of the Week contest!Nether Specter won a Custom Texture Contest! Nether Specter won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Nether Specter spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.Nether Specter holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.Nether Specter contributed to the Stadium community.Nether Specter holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

B
11:49 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
XXXPEACEXXX
Unstoppable
XXXPEACEXXX rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.XXXPEACEXXX is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.

B
11:52 PM Feb 10 2012 2012
RoanYagyu

B
1:27 AM Feb 11 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

The first post clearly says to bold and color your votes orange or they won't be counted.
2:33 AM Feb 11 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker
Zerosyko won a Signature of the Week contest!

D :3

9:23 AM Feb 11 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

A.

(*´▽`*)
10:56 AM Feb 12 2012 2012
Ori
Tons of Damage
Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ori helped a member with a problem.Ori has referred new users to the site.Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

C.

I'm kinda sad I missed this icon_sad
11:15 AM Feb 12 2012 2012
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

C
1:54 PM Feb 13 2012 2012
Sylarius
Smart
Sylarius impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sylarius has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

D
11:08 AM Feb 18 2012 2012
Smogo

C
6:25 PM Feb 18 2012 2012
smashXchamp
Friendly

D
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss