SOTW #82 - Love - Voting

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
12:23 AM Feb 19 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Bold.

Orange.

How are you guys not getting this.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

12:27 AM Feb 19 2012 2012
Silly
Silly did something funny.Silly impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Silly helped a member with a problem.

D bold & orange
5:58 AM Feb 19 2012 2012
Baozi
Almost Famous

B (I have no clue how to orange and bold xD)
12:32 PM Feb 19 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Ok, you see that grey bar full of scary looking and complex buttons that you usually ignore when writing a message? That's where the bold and color options are. All you need to do is highlight your text, and press the big "B" to make it bold. To change the color, press the big "A" and select whichever color you'd like! You can also change the font, size, italicize, and other options too. If you'd like to learn how to code these options manually, you have a nifty HTML button that gives you the code for your alterations! And don't forget! You can always press the "Preview" button if you're not sure how it's going to look before you submit your message!

Try editing your post now and playing around with the options! Good luck!

Last edited by Luckytime, 12:34 PM on Feb 19, 2012
12:34 PM Feb 19 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

It's safe to assume that the guy above you was joking, Lime.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

12:35 PM Feb 19 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

You never know.
12:10 PM Feb 20 2012 2012
Ori
The Very Best
Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ori helped a member with a problem.Ori has referred new users to the site.Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

When are the results going to be up?
12:28 PM Feb 20 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

It's never safe to assume anything, and I usually just type color=orange
2:41 PM Feb 20 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

results will be up whenever revenant resends me his signature so I can post #83's voting and host a new contest

sorry for the delay, we'll probably have everything up later tonight
5:12 PM Feb 20 2012 2012
Gentle
Gentle helped a member with a problem.

I can't decide! They're all nice :]. But I guess I'd say C! Luvdisc >:O.
Edit: this contest is probably over xD but i just felt like saying which one is best I guess :].
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss