Question regarding the my games section for UMvC3

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
1:00 AM Feb 22 2012 2012
StarGalaxy777
Friendly

Question regarding the my games section for UMvC3
Why isnt there a Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 section for My Games? I mean vanilla MvC3 is outdated yes?
2:55 AM Feb 22 2012 2012
Linkz
Master of Farore's Wind
Linkz never really dies, even when his hearts run out.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz never really dies, even when his hearts run out.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

Neal is in charge of widgets. Should he choose to add it, you will receive.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
4:34 PM Feb 22 2012 2012
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

Well... iirc, Neal got the staff at AiF to update the BlazBlue widget for us. If anything, I'd imagine them having any word on it.

8:18 PM Feb 23 2012 2012
Jimmyfosho
Simple Jack

yea same with soul calibur v
12:04 AM Feb 27 2012 2012
StarGalaxy777
Friendly

Quote (originally posted by Linkz):
Neal is in charge of widgets. Should he choose to add it, you will receive.

10-4 to you all
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss