Most Wanted Titles - 2012 Edition - MWT: Revelations coming soon

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
2:03 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Dashing Professor Beef
Honorably Discharged
Dashing Professor Beef is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Dashing Professor Beef did something funny.Dashing Professor Beef impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dashing Professor Beef keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dashing Professor Beef wrote an exemplary guide.Dashing Professor Beef has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Most Wanted Titles - 2012 Edition
Can't wait for AssCreed 3, personally. Can't think of anything else ATM.
2:05 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

LAST GUARDIAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2:41 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I still want to see a 2-D platformer starring R.O.B. called Gyromite Adventures.

This needs to be a thing that exists.

/pointless post
3:24 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Dashing Professor Beef
Honorably Discharged
Dashing Professor Beef is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Dashing Professor Beef did something funny.Dashing Professor Beef impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dashing Professor Beef keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dashing Professor Beef wrote an exemplary guide.Dashing Professor Beef has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

That was such an awful suggestion I might just exile myself again.
4:31 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

Last Guardian

Also Guild Wars 2
9:11 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Brim
Chatter Box

Where's the Mass Effect 3 love?Share the love! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csqkJyqG_so Watch me!<<<:::::::
9:50 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Eki
Spread the Love
Eki did something funny.Eki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Eki helped a member with a problem.

Guild Wars 2.

And the new Pokémon games I guess. Not sure what else is released this year...
kolasås ㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
11:48 AM Mar 4 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Dashing Professor Beef):
That was such an awful suggestion I might just exile myself again.

Told you I was not the only one Miles.

Holy I want that new F-Zero.

NOW.

And that Paper Mario would be nice.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

12:30 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

1:29 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
frequentpasture
Friendly
frequentpasture Submitted false scores to the Stadium.
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."frequentpasture has referred new users to the site.frequentpasture did something funny.frequentpasture impressed a staff member by doing something smart.frequentpasture helped a member with a problem.

shina i might look into that game simply because every character's hair is colored differently except the two men who are obviously twins so it makes sense

Halo 4
Game Dev Story 2
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Three relatively tame games in the all-important creativity department. I can't shake the feeling that E3 will bring a ton of great games in the latter half of the year, though.

F-ZERO SUCKS
1:34 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

DOES NOT

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.

I wish.

1:39 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
frequentpasture
Friendly
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."frequentpasture has referred new users to the site.frequentpasture did something funny.frequentpasture impressed a staff member by doing something smart.frequentpasture helped a member with a problem.

IT MAKES ME DIZZY?? NOT THE BRITISH KIND
1:50 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender

Cause you are a WIMP.

I wish.

2:05 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
frequentpasture
Friendly

now you'e just being a TROLL
5:40 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
Dashing Professor Beef
Honorably Discharged

I'd stop him because I like you but I'm just a forum mod now. He can do whatever he likes. :3
6:10 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
frequentpasture
Friendly

i'll get you next time fandango

I hope the Wii U comes out at a nice time this year with some launch games. I just realized that there's not a whole lot I'm looking forward to.
6:16 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
boombafunk
Great Pumpkin
boombafunk did something funny.boombafunk has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

DotA 2
Crimson Dragon
Crimson Shroud
Code of Princess
Rodea the Sky Soldier
11:04 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
ShadowSlash
Veteran

My top games (as of what I know about right now)

Nintendo 3DS games:
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Mario Tennis Open
- Kid Icarus Uprising
- Paper Mario 3DS
- Mutant Mudds (Nintendo eShop)

Wii games:
- Mario Party 9
- Pokepark 2: wonders Beyond

Yes they are both very short lists, but they still all look like fun games.
7:50 AM Mar 5 2012 2012
Eki
Spread the Love
Eki did something funny.Eki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Eki helped a member with a problem.

Oh, right, Paper Mario!

I actually never played a PM game before.
kolasås ㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
8:47 AM Mar 5 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender

Quote (originally posted by Eki):
Oh, right, Paper Mario!

I actually never played a PM game before.

Banned.

I wish.

Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss