First Ever Allisbrawl T-Shirt, Sales Live!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 3 4 5 6 7
8:38 PM Jul 29 2008 2008
WRice
WRice is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.WRice has referred new users to the site.

when will pics of the actual shirt, back and front be availiable?
8:54 PM Jul 29 2008 2008
gavwms15
Correspondent

i loved gannys the most, hands down. milkteas and jnavs were tie for second, so im content icon_smile
i wouldve bought a shirt anyway.
9:05 PM Jul 29 2008 2008
Atticus
Spread the Love
Atticus has provided valuable testing services for the website.Atticus is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Atticus did something funny.Atticus impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Atticus has referred new users to the site.Atticus has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by TEK):
when will pics of the actual shirt, back and front be availiable?

After I take some for sure. ie: the day I get my shirt
10:12 PM Jul 29 2008 2008
CinatoastB3
War is Over
CinatoastB3 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.CinatoastB3 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.CinatoastB3 did something funny.CinatoastB3 has referred new users to the site.

i want Princess Aura's shirt....hers was humorous =)
11:26 PM Jul 29 2008 2008
H2tM.Darc
Counterpicking Homo
H2tM.Darc is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I wonder if you guys realize Milktea's pic was hand drawn >_>
4:06 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
JuniorMints
Veteran
JuniorMints is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.JuniorMints impressed a staff member by doing something smart.JuniorMints has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by Darc):
I wonder if you guys realize Milktea's pic was hand drawn >_>
thats pretty badass. I thought she used renders.

Brawl+ Supporter, I love them both. But I love Brawl+ More!
6:45 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
mikeHAZE
Welcome to Earth
mikeHAZE passed a Tournament Host Certification test.mikeHAZE tried to blow up nealdt's car.mikeHAZE is the guy who made Rise and SHINE!mikeHAZE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.mikeHAZE did something funny.mikeHAZE impressed a staff member by doing something smart.mikeHAZE helped a member with a problem.mikeHAZE has referred new users to the site.mikeHAZE wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Quote (originally posted by Zori):
wow guys calm down, you should be happy aib went though all the time to make this happen. The only people who have a valid reason to complain are those who entered. Congratulate milktea for her submission she worked as hard as the rest of us.

pretty sure if they want to complain, let them.  that way staff knows what shirt to possibly have next?

idk don't try to silence people lol, it's usually a bad idea.
6:49 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
Zori
Castle Made of Sand
Zori has provided valuable testing services for the website.Zori caught a bunch of bad guys on the Ladder!Zori rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Zori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Zori did something funny.Zori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zori helped a member with a problem.Zori has referred new users to the site.Zori wrote an exemplary guide.Zori won a Signature of the Week contest!

sorry for trying to help :/ trash talk away guys.
6:50 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
Queen Elsa -Xaltis-
Spread the Love
Queen Elsa -Xaltis- wrote an exemplary guide.Queen Elsa -Xaltis- did something funny.Queen Elsa -Xaltis- helped a member with a problem.

Design could've been better i think, but its the 1st Shirt mabey more better ones will come.
7:10 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
Armus
Friendly
Armus did something funny.Armus impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Armus helped a member with a problem.

No trashtalk here, this is definitely one of the better t-shirts. It will make sense to people outside the community (No Johns shirt being referenced here. Though that shirt still raped. I want that one to be made next.). PEEF also had an awesome design, and that would make a great inside joke shirt as well.

Now Sidefx had a rape shirt....but what did it have to do with Brawl, exactly? His wasn't very relevant, despite it's badass-ness and effort it took to make. But hey, those kinds of designs are what he does for a living (basically).

Ordering this as part of school-clothes shopping. xD
7:38 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
mikeHAZE
Welcome to Earth
mikeHAZE passed a Tournament Host Certification test.mikeHAZE tried to blow up nealdt's car.mikeHAZE is the guy who made Rise and SHINE!mikeHAZE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.mikeHAZE did something funny.mikeHAZE impressed a staff member by doing something smart.mikeHAZE helped a member with a problem.mikeHAZE has referred new users to the site.mikeHAZE wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

it's not trash talking, it's just letting their opinions being expressed =].

i can't wait for my next paycheck to buy this shirt =]
9:08 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
Dub.G
Staff Slayer
Dub.G is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Quote (originally posted by brdy):
Anyone else read this and lol?
As it's been said plenty of times, SideFX is an awesome guy but his design isn't very smash-related and could be more costly than another, simpler design. I really like Milktea's. icon_smile

omg....you guys are so simple, did anyone notice the "allisbrawl.com" on the front and back of the shirt? i respect their decision on who won. it was simple, it has characters, the symbol, it works. If anyone was looking for something MORE than just a SIMPLE design, they know who should of won. Everyone is titled to their opinion, so dont bash me on this. Im still going represent AIB and buy the shirt.

9:10 PM Jul 30 2008 2008
Dub.G
Staff Slayer

Quote (originally posted by mikeHAZE):
pretty sure if they want to complain, let them.  that way staff knows what shirt to possibly have next?

idk don't try to silence people lol, it's usually a bad idea.

i agree with him. they should make 2 shirts. just add the smash symbol to SideFX's design so people can stop b****ing about the design NOT being relevant to smash. then everyone is happy.
11:28 AM Jul 31 2008 2008
TheBlueBlade
Host
TheBlueBlade rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.TheBlueBlade is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Is there a possibility to get these shirts in bigger sizes, say 2X and 3X?
1:41 PM Jul 31 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Good idea, Dub.G. I forgot that we're made of money and therefor can make as many shirts as everyone wants us to.

TheBlueBlade: the shirts have already been printed, so larger sizes are unavailable until we do a second run (if we do at all).
1:54 PM Jul 31 2008 2008
Atticus
Spread the Love
Atticus has provided valuable testing services for the website.Atticus is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Atticus did something funny.Atticus impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Atticus has referred new users to the site.Atticus has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

yaaay for neal being made of money ^.^
7:24 PM Jul 31 2008 2008
lucasasskicker

is there gonna be a lucas shirt in the future XD hope so!!! ill buy a couple
10:22 AM Aug 1 2008 2008
slimpyman
Staff Slayer
slimpyman is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

i want to see a picture of the shirt in action, not the design
3:29 PM Aug 2 2008 2008
Dub.G
Staff Slayer

i sense sarcasm
4:09 PM Aug 2 2008 2008
JuniorMints
Veteran
JuniorMints is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.JuniorMints impressed a staff member by doing something smart.JuniorMints has referred new users to the site.

its almost a week, the shirts shall be in our hands soon!

Brawl+ Supporter, I love them both. But I love Brawl+ More!
Page: 1 · 3 4 5 6 7

Quick Jump
rss