Positive Change for AiB

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
5:25 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Apex Ori
Tons of Damage
Apex Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Apex Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Apex Ori helped a member with a problem.Apex Ori has referred new users to the site.Apex Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

This looks great! I look forward to the future.
5:30 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Raffi-X
S-Class
Raffi-X has provided valuable testing services for the website.Raffi-X wrote an exemplary guide.Raffi-X did something funny.Raffi-X helped a member with a problem.Raffi-X keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Raffi-X participated in the Karaoke Contest!Raffi-X has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Raffi-X gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Raffi-X won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I thought this article was going to have a list of people who signed up to become a mod. Or is that gonna be its own blog?
5:45 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
-MAC- Miguel
Spread the Love
-MAC- Miguel is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

When is the next banner contest?? I want to be able to make some new ones..and have the people vote!

Also I want to become a Mod. I believe my records are clean enough and i can be active on this website about 20+ hours on this website throughout the week.
5:57 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

All your hard work is appreciated Enrish, basically what we need is more active mods who are responsible and fair. I mean why are the featured stages on the front page STILL the same after like half a year?!

Quote (originally posted by -MAC- Miguel):
When is the next banner contest??

This too, it's been more than a year since the last one, and we completely ignored the holidays. The mods simply aren't as active as they used to be.
6:13 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
dmbrandon passed a Tournament Host Certification test.dmbrandon rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.dmbrandon rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.dmbrandon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dmbrandon did something funny.dmbrandon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.dmbrandon wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

+1
6:25 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Zodi
Ladder Pro
Zodi is a site ladder referee.Zodi has provided valuable testing services for the website.Zodi Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Zodi helped a member with a problem.Zodi participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zodi gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zodi contributed to the Stadium community.

amazing article, well done enrish your putting in good work!
6:30 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Anuar
Best on My Block
Anuar is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

can we please finally get a "Favorite" function for blogs?
6:31 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
EE Flowers
Dead Weight
EE Flowers did something funny.

The one name change per month is a good idea, don't mess with that, its perfect.

Also, make me a chat Mod, I'm loved by all the chats.
6:32 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
GTZ - AIB
Host

I am hoping this is followed up by action icon_wink
6:33 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Timmekan
Gamer
Timmekan rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Timmekan did something funny.Timmekan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Timmekan helped a member with a problem.Timmekan has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I think all of this sounds awesome.

Ive been on here just over 3 years now, and lately, it seems to be going down and down.

I hope all the plans work out as they should so this can be a more fun site, instead of all the trolls and drama.

6:34 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Legendary Try-Hard Of The South
Streaker
Legendary Try-Hard Of The South is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

THANK GOD!!!! icon_biggrin
6:39 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
_z-

Do the name changes for one month apply right now?
6:45 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Salem
Party Animal
Salem is a furry. This user is a friend to animals everywhere, is willing to spend $1000+ on a mascot fursuit in which to parade around, and is the problem with the world. Secretly, this user is an animal, but pretends to be a human when spotted by one.Salem gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

I love the background used for this, nice touch, besidessss that, nice to know there's going to be active changes around here to make the site better.
6:46 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
{EBK} Birdy

That's just lovely
7:05 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Link14
Friendly
Link14 has provided valuable testing services for the website.

About time
7:17 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Tony T
Sage
Tony T helped a member with a problem.

Amazing.
7:52 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother has referred new users to the site.Black Mother wrote an exemplary guide.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped a member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Mother won a Custom Texture Contest! Black Mother defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

While I look forward to these changes, there is 1 issue which needs to be readdressed regarding name changes.

Users (especially staff) should not be able to switch names, because this causes confusion for many people and is basically trolling.

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Valdens+the+Everlasting.ai = Sak
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Sakram3nt.ai = Valdens

I don't think doing this should be allowed at all, mainly because when posting in blogs and such, it just creates unnecessary conflicts. Miles and Valdens switched names about two days ago and both continuously kept posting in one of my blogs just to confuse me. So I suggest users shouldn't be allowed to switch names with another member. I hope this suggestion gets considered. Thanks.
8:05 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Enrish rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Enrish had to change his pants after watching the new Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 character roster. He may cease to exist when the game releases. NARUTARD OVERLOAD!Enrish is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enrish made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Enrish did something funny.Enrish impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Enrish helped a member with a problem.Enrish has referred new users to the site.Enrish wrote an exemplary guide.Enrish keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Enrish contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by hotdogturtle):
To be fair I think that people who are currently using a "temporary" name change should be given a free chance to switch back to their original name and not have it count towards their monthly change. But aside from that, I'm glad that this is being done.
It's only a month. I suppose okay with that idea, but I don't want someone to ask to have their name changed back to their original name, then ask it to get it changed two days later. If you're going to switch it from your original name so quickly then don't even go back to your original name.

Quote (originally posted by Carls493):
I again ask this for clarity: Would beach or pool images count as "borderline" if they contain swimsuits?
Can you supply me with an example? Generally no sexual activity, no g-strings, and minimal cleavage.

Quote (originally posted by Bizkit):
Where do I post ideas for staff where it will actually be read? I have good ideas for Name Changing & Recommended Blogs.
You can PM me your ideas if you'd like. Otherwise, taking them back to the Issue Resolution forum wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd prefer the first option though.

Quote (originally posted by Raffi-X):
I thought this article was going to have a list of people who signed up to become a mod. Or is that gonna be its own blog?
I'll make a blog with all the names within the next week.

Quote (originally posted by -MAC- Miguel):
When is the next banner contest??
I'll try to make sure that the Art District organizes something very soon!

Quote (originally posted by luckylime):
All your hard work is appreciated Enrish, basically what we need is more active mods who are responsible and fair. I mean why are the featured stages on the front page STILL the same after like half a year?!
Thanks! As stated in the article we are reworking the staff (removing the inactive ones, adding new ones, and reworking/adding some positions) so that work is actually done. I was working on this the past week so I didn't get much time to focus on adding new staff members. That will be happening this following week.

Quote (originally posted by Anuar):
can we please finally get a "Favorite" function for blogs?
What do you mean exactly? Like a "Favorite" function on blogs so you can go back and enjoy them later?
8:08 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
SeitraX
Baller
SeitraX has referred new users to the site.SeitraX did something funny.SeitraX impressed a staff member by doing something smart.SeitraX helped a member with a problem.SeitraX keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

how come you doin the thing with the name changes
8:11 PM Mar 7 2012 2012
-MAC- Miguel
Spread the Love
-MAC- Miguel is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Quote (originally posted by Enrish):

I'll try to make sure that the Art District organizes something very soon!

I appreciate the response, I hope this website gets a fresh update with new banners soon.

New colors to give people variety they actually like icon_biggrin

Thanks Enrish!
-Divine Intervention-
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss