What is your favorite Dungeon?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
Forest Temple (83)

iSpiN, bballplaya83187, Justn, Vinyl Scratch, Scourge, BetaZealot, Fev, automatic, Cobra, KOoLaDE, Star_Wolfx, UnderWing, Gregorio7000, NoEgo, Motel Vacaville, Red Jester, Nyjin, CGC Grayfox, -GoV-, Durango, Iwan, hotdogturtle, Maos, IceDX, tegneren, Champ08, DTL., Foxman301, cjm, Kennahh, Spoon, Lord0fCookies, ReyRaul, JRFive, Zork, Link King, Daryl_boateng, Zenta, Link Queen, Spellman, DiagonalHorizon, WindyWheel16, Linko, Ori, xRushx, OMG H4X, iandaemon, Shadow of Intent, Cecil_Cholo, cree318, SkOaRaAn, Opium, HexRay, Zack., Linkrocker132, I Am Myles, geass86, Good Ol Tree, Repair man man man, Sleeh, Alakazam_fan, zapro, klcthatsme, Drew561, Memphis Bleek, MiharuYuki, BrawlerLan, Zero Kitana, Creo, Meridius, justinrobk, ZAT., Darkillusion, UltraNOVA, - JuanLeOnardO -, nymphetamine, ken2, The-Puerto-Rican-Penetrator, Elite, Xirae, Falco_Lombardi, -Meta Knight-, Mystearica
Shadow Temple (83)

Inevitable, CrispyTacoz, Wraith, LemonManX, Wellroasted, Pitzer, Blue Rogue, ZHMT, nighthawk_99, ShadowHero, Ryoto, LinkOwns, Iketakeda, Garde Valentine, Boo.D, Awesomeguy1, Naik03, DGDshadow, Nin10Gamer, Big C, Scythe, EllenPage, FinalFormSora, caseytackett10, REDTOONLINK, Koopa Kid, CutestLilLucario, Tanooki, ThuhOne, HJStill88, ThunderV31, TheRealKirbycide, 2pac, jalil, Debug, A O 1, The SA-X AiBs GearHead, Perfect_Edge, MasterPpv, S.p, Nubsta, Hickz, The Suizo, killa, Ryu_Agni.Champ, Nintendo player, Crystalline, Rain that cool Zoner, Nin10dudewii, Dimitri, Faketime, Cp2, OmegaScourge, d2rowland, TLPwns, HotChobi, Andy124, TwilightYoYa, EricYZ85, deffine, snowstorm19, Sub maverik, -Smash King-, -Stark-, -MBS-, yoplii, Fr0z0ne, Bodo, Kymehp, GunnZ, 8bitzombie, monkey42noob, DimensionKnightX, KikiRukata, BlacK-ScOp, Kakashi of the Sharingan, brawlveteran1, John Wolf X72, Harlequin, xemaaas, Hylian Goddess, xRaDx, Nether Specter
Spirit Temple (124)

Stacey, Izumi-kun, deathslayer, Smokie, Jee-Oh, FIERCELINKMASTER, Poltergust, Kevvviiinnn, Tommy, pik-man lord13, the740changedmyname, LHG, Woohah Master, Saga, ShadowFaction24, No1 Inparticular, waz-za, Skywalker, kr3wman, Master_Dartz, Green Ace, RareTruffle, NoR4U, Cosmic222, Ritch, ManK, DRGN, AbsoluteZer0, ThatGeoDude, Chanmazap, underdemon, SgtSpartan117, Kuzune, ToonLinkMaster25, bunsandhotdogs, Mystiquely_Jux_Misty, 8bitrevolver, Oats, Tero, Achlys, GOG, Blue_Sunshine, -Sensei-, Derma, Avid_K, ToonBrawler, smash hero, Kawaii Desu Otter, Ein, Unai, Shadowninja100, zero-yoh, Louisdebou, Eats, RedHalberd, Rust, Lance7, .Kamikaze, Twilight Swift, That_Dood, Wakka887, Ed, DerKleineBollemann, HKS, GwAllDay, JesusChrist, ArcTypeMakoto, Artaivo, Halibel, Nives, GirlsOfGaming, Dark 3nergy, JACOB67, Shadow101, Clowns8me, Medli, M-wuz-h3r3, ATK, smalas, Twilightlink421, MissMisa12, JoshBartolome, boombafunk, CurseX2, xXMoonlightXx, darkanima, Tarextherex, ShadowSlash, Lawliet170, Stormfront, ss2, Super Sonicbowling, WiR Doogi, -ICEing on the Cake-, -ToonWaker-, LovE the Brawler, ProdigyX, Frankly, Zen, Black Star - Pavel, Ninja-the-link-sage, Abe, x_Aura-Ninja_x, Xykness, verde-robot-, Taggo, Taggi, -JJ-, Volke Aeno, Peterdinosaurous, sasook, AngelicWolf1, Cpt. Piers, BeaVeR, Scruffumz, YETi, Pr0_Ninja_Zer0, kxiong92, nutinurmacaroni, Rodney, Whis, xTina, Kyo Kyle, Axew
9:30 PM Jul 21 2008 2008
iSpiN
Forest Sage
iSpiN never underestimated the power of the scout's code. iSpiN has provided valuable testing services for the website.iSpiN is addicted to the melody of the woods.iSpiN keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.iSpiN has referred new users to the site.iSpiN wrote an exemplary guide.iSpiN wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!iSpiN did something funny.iSpiN impressed a staff member by doing something smart.iSpiN helped a member with a problem.iSpiN has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Vote here!
Last edited by iSpiN, 6:27 PM on Jul 27, 2008
7:23 PM Jul 27 2008 2008
iSpiN
Forest Sage
iSpiN never underestimated the power of the scout's code. iSpiN has provided valuable testing services for the website.iSpiN is addicted to the melody of the woods.iSpiN keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.iSpiN has referred new users to the site.iSpiN wrote an exemplary guide.iSpiN wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!iSpiN did something funny.iSpiN impressed a staff member by doing something smart.iSpiN helped a member with a problem.iSpiN has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

This is the list of Dungeons from the game just in case you didn't remember.  What?!  I had some free time to photoshop -.-

They are in order for the poll :D
Last edited by iSpiN, 7:24 PM on Jul 27, 2008
7:24 PM Jul 27 2008 2008
iSpiN
Forest Sage

This was your first dungeon as the adult. As a kid this was the hardest
thing for me to beat. The temple had many interesting features which
made me so confused. In master quest it even had ReDeads O_O''

The boss battle was epic, you got to it and thought OMG, Ganon. And even
though he was annoying it was still fun to fight him. At the end you
got to save Saria which was a huge shock to me. It gave the storyline
more depth and was the huge turning point for the hero of Time.

I also liked Fire temple for the Dragon and saving the gorons, Water
Temple for Dark Link, Shadow Temple for the Redeads. Although, the
Bottom of the Well on Master Quest was way more scarier.
11:49 AM Jul 28 2008 2008
Scourge
Scourge is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I HATED the Water Temple but liked the Dark Link fight.

Fire Temple was a fave because of the uber boss fight

Forest Temple wasn't bad either since I loved the little po ghost pantings you had to shoot with Arrows and you got to save Saria. My fave of the sages
11:49 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
deathslayer
Friendly

spirit temple FTW. go through as young link, travel forward in time and go through as adult link, and have Nabooru ticked off for making her wait 7 years.
1:13 PM Jul 29 2008 2008
Wraith
Addicted to Wifi

Ah, I wish we can vote on other Zelda game temples/Dungeons. If so, it would be Stone Tower from Majora's Mask, just because I love the music so. And it was also the place I got my last mask.

Personally, my favorite is the Forest Temple from Ocarina of Time. I thought everything about it was done so well. I really liked the atmosphere of it and the music is one of my favorite pieces, it fits so well with it. The temple was pretty creepy in areas, especially when that big hand came down from the ceiling. The twisted corridor was also really cool, that part always seems to stick in my mind.
I need a girlfriend who's last name is .jpeg
1:20 PM Jul 31 2008 2008
shinyespeon25
Friendly

I almost voted Forest temple but then I remembered the awesomness of Jabu Jabu's Belly. Especially in Master Quest where theres Cows! XD
1:23 PM Jul 31 2008 2008
Vinyl Scratch
Sage
Vinyl Scratch rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Vinyl Scratch wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Forest Temple Music FTW!
By Midna/PeterTheEvilTediz :3
1:44 AM Aug 2 2008 2008
Tommy
Spread the Love
Tommy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Tommy did something funny.

Spirit Temple. Forest comes next.
1:56 AM Aug 5 2008 2008
KOoLaDE
Baller
KOoLaDE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Quote (originally posted by Qindarka):
Forest Temple Music FTW!

Agreed, QFT.
4:57 AM Aug 6 2008 2008
the740changedmyname
Hanging Chad

Spirit Temple was the Best ^^
7:11 AM Aug 8 2008 2008
UnderWing
UnderWing is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I'm surprised by how many people liked the Water Temple... it's generally very unpopular icon_razz

Honestly, I kinda liked it, but Forest holds a special place in my heart. Spirit and Shadow were awesome too, though, so yeah :D

UnderWing
10:10 AM Aug 9 2008 2008
Debom
Novice
Debom did something funny.

Fire temple wooo
10:38 AM Sep 6 2008 2008
Souless Knight
People Know Me

i loved the forest temple but my fav would be water temple though u get to see link shock face when he see the princess of the zora again than the battle with none other than dark link good times good times
4:08 PM Sep 6 2008 2008
mario-man
Ballot Stuffer

Fire FTW then I'd have to say Forest
11:43 PM Sep 8 2008 2008
Whereslawldo

Deku Tree, because it was the first 3-d game i played ever and i got me loving the Zelda series.
A deviantart? Le Gasp!
http://whereslawldo.deviantart.com/
11:16 AM Sep 11 2008 2008
Etna
Unstoppable
Etna did something funny.

I hate to admit it, but the deku tree scared the hell out of me the first time I played it...stupid skullatas made me jump so hard -.-

My favorite however, has to be either the water temple or Ganon's Tower.
Quote (originally posted by Riddle):
This is kind of an...odd topic...
And I've learned to keep my kids away from Zelda in the future...

Quote (originally posted by staindgrey):
Etna. You make things not-work-safe. A teacher passed by with your avatar on my screen. I got a weird look.

3:08 PM Sep 20 2008 2008
mario-man
Ballot Stuffer

I need to say that I didn't realize that Gerudo grounds was listed. That's actually my favorite area in general, but for just temples fire temple then forest
4:47 PM Sep 27 2008 2008
Saber
Friendly
Saber is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Saber wrote an exemplary guide.

well/ water temple is just too fun, shadow temple, and spirit temple are my favorites XD
4:20 PM Sep 28 2008 2008
Maos
Sand Crab
Maos rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Maos is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Maos impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Maos has referred new users to the site.

Forest temple ftw, best moment was when you enter the spiral hallway icon_smile
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss