Large Art of the Month #9 - Voting

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
1:14 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Bonnibel won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Large Art of the Month #9 - Voting
Astrology

Click thumbnails to view images in full size.
A

B

C

D

F

No biased voting. 
No voting for yourself. 
No asking people to vote for you.
Please cast your votes in bold and orange.
Last edited by Bonnibel, 2:28 AM on Mar 10, 2012
1:20 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Eklipse Best Person.

C

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

1:23 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

F.

i don't understand but i like it
2:34 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
luckylime
Featured Large Artist
luckylime did something funny.luckylime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.luckylime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. luckylime won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!luckylime won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

A, C, and F are all nice. F is funny as hell
2:45 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

C
2:49 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I'll vote for F if the author makes it a series
3:06 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Volke Aeno
Defender
Volke Aeno did something funny.Volke Aeno impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Volke Aeno helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Volke Aeno keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Volke Aeno won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

What happened to the Letter E?
3:41 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Bonnibel won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

I don't have an E key
4:56 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Volke Aeno
Defender
Volke Aeno did something funny.Volke Aeno impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Volke Aeno helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Volke Aeno keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Volke Aeno won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Quote (originally posted by Eklipse):
I don't have an E key

Oh.
5:51 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is AiB's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

C
11:30 PM Mar 9 2012 2012
Fructose
Large Artist
Fructose is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"Fructose is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

I'm stupid and banned from voting
Last edited by Bonnibel, 2:27 AM on Mar 10, 2012
2:26 AM Mar 10 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

C
2:34 AM Mar 10 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

E
10:15 AM Mar 10 2012 2012
MintyFlesh
Spread the Love
MintyFlesh did something funny.MintyFlesh impressed a staff member by doing something smart.MintyFlesh is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Why am I banned from voting
you can't keep me down

b
11:35 AM Mar 10 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by MintyFlesh):
Why am I banned from voting

because eklipse is mean for a living
4:34 PM Mar 10 2012 2012
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

F
5:46 PM Mar 10 2012 2012
Tony.1
Friendly

C
Tony.1
6:24 PM Mar 10 2012 2012
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Drama-Sama won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

I don't get it
11:32 PM Mar 10 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Tony.1):
C

Bold and orange please.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

12:01 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Ori
Who Dat?
Ori is an All is Brawl Tournament AdministratorOri positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ori helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Ori is a member of the evil league of evil. The fly in your soup. The pebble in your shoe. The demon in your bed. The peel on which you slip. A pin in every hip. The fear that keeps you awake. And your tears are all the pay I'll ever need.Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

C and F are too good. I think I'll go with C though. I hope the person who created F continues their work, It is amazing.
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss