who do you want to see in the next SSB

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 8 9 10 11 12 ·
10:12 AM Mar 8 2012 2012
Toziko
Castle Made of Sand

Mewtwo, Better level creator, DLC, other new characters, a more combetition friendly roster in terms of fairness. Other features that will make the game just that much sweeter!
My signature should represent all of what I am, what I stand for, and the things I love... Yaaa, that would be awesome. ¬u ¬
1:53 AM Mar 10 2012 2012
StaticManny
Rookie
StaticManny helped a member with a problem.

Hmm... Depending if they want to put in More sega characters. I'd like to See Sonic stay in ;D. And I'd like to see Shadow, and Silver.
12:14 AM Mar 11 2012 2012
-6WX-
Sage

Quote (originally posted by lll Manny lll):
Hmm... Depending if they want to put in More sega characters. I'd like to See Sonic stay in ;D. And I'd like to see Shadow, and Silver.
Thank you. Don't forget Knuckles though. He's too good to forget. But that might end up overkill...they'll probably at best have only Shadow added, unless they realize that Sonic himself is a bigger icon than they can imagine. Sega will always have Sonic over everything else. Nintendo better join em, cuz they can't beat em
Live&Learn
~~~~~~~
4:09 PM Mar 11 2012 2012
Snake The Solid

Who i would like to see
I would like to see master hand (but huge nerfs) or another boss with huge nerfs that you can play as.
3:04 AM Apr 3 2012 2012
MilesTailsPrower720
People Know Me

i wanna see the melee chracthers in the next ssb and tails D:

3:16 AM Apr 3 2012 2012
iSpiN
Forest Sage
iSpiN is an administrator for the site.iSpiN has provided valuable testing services for the website.iSpiN is addicted to the melody of the woods.iSpiN keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.iSpiN has referred new users to the site.iSpiN wrote an exemplary guide.iSpiN wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!iSpiN did something funny.iSpiN impressed a staff member by doing something smart.iSpiN helped a member with a problem.iSpiN has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I would prefer they balance the current cast first.

Quality vs Quantity.
5:00 AM Apr 5 2012 2012
Toziko
Castle Made of Sand

Better online, different costumes with colors for them on every character, DLC, more girl characters or characters in general, 4 player co op, and something that only Nintendo could think of that would make the game that much better!
My signature should represent all of what I am, what I stand for, and the things I love... Yaaa, that would be awesome. ¬u ¬
9:32 AM Apr 8 2012 2012
ninja alex
Novice

Lot's of these will never happen, but i just want my mains and secondaires to stay.
6:55 PM May 5 2012 2012
samuraiken46
Baller

I want Mega Man in but mostly I want Zero in it since he fights like a samurai.
10:36 PM May 12 2012 2012
ShoeS
Featured Sig Maker
ShoeS has provided valuable testing services for the website.ShoeS has referred new users to the site.ShoeS helped a member with a problem.ShoeS won a Signature of the Week contest!ShoeS contributed to the Stadium community.

id like to see victini from pokemon black/white and louie from pikmin 2icon_smile
6:10 PM Jun 13 2012 2012
YukiiNagato

Midna. Definitley her. I got a list.
-Roy(YES PLEASE!!!<3)
-Midna
-Rosalina
-Daisy
-Shadow Queen(For peach's Final Smash)
-Mewtwo
-Raichu
-Pichu
That's all I can think of right now..
Two friends were holding an animal. The boy was holding a rooster while the girl was holding a cat. The girl said: "Wow! Nice **** you got there." The boy replied, "Oh thanks. You have a cute p*ssy there too." "Thanks! To be honest, this isn't my cat..I-it's my friends. I was just taking care of it while she was away going to Europe." The boy had a straight look on his face. "I wasn't talking about the cat.."
9:21 PM Jun 13 2012 2012
Tha King
Baller

I would appreciate a more balanced cast and some anime characters to be specific pain from naruto and grimmjow from bleach, realist villains I've ever seen.
Last edited by Tha King, 9:32 PM on Jun 13, 2012
4:09 PM Jun 20 2012 2012
Knuckles

I wanna see Knuckles and Chrom from fire emblem awakening
4:46 PM Jun 20 2012 2012
Shade the Shadow
Scorpio
Shade the Shadow Submitted false scores to the Stadium.
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."Shade the Shadow helped a member with a problem.

Next SSB
It'd be great to see more Sonic, Zelda, & Mario characters.

icon_smile
4:49 PM Jun 20 2012 2012
Zekersaurus
Staff Slayer

Knuckles's the Echidna... And for the love of God bring back Mewtwo! T_T
If you want me to spam less, die sooner.
10:40 PM Jul 21 2012 2012
Captain Ginyu

Quote (originally posted by Tha King):
I would appreciate a more balanced cast and some anime characters to be specific pain from naruto and grimmjow from bleach, realist villains I've ever seen.

A more balanced cast, sure, I can agree to that. What I don't understand is why you would want Naruto/Bleach characters. Bleach and Naruto each have their own slew of fighting games, way more than Brawl, obviously. Also, as much as I enjoy Snake and Sonic, I don't like the idea of throwing in more 3rd party characters just because they've been released on a Nintendo system. Nintendo has a huge selection of awesome characters they can still choose from that are exclusive to the company. As much as I would also like some Capcom characters, I know it's not going to happen.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118217-Super-Smash-Bros-is-Done-With-New-Characters

Here's a kinda recent article about an interview between Sakurai and Nintendo Power. I'm fine if we only get a few (probably 5, to make it a nice, even 40) new characters, but it seems that the present cast is going to become more unique. Instead of having 3 Star Fox characters that are almost clones of each other, they'll hopefully be more of individuals instead of a group of fighters.

Anyway, on to the characters I would like to see.

Kalas
/Sagi/Xelha
For those who've played Baten Kaitos and loved it as much as I did, one of these two swordsman would be a cool addition to the group of blade users. Xelha would be nice addition because that would up the male/female ratio and she's a cool magic user.

The dropped Melee cast
The only problem with this is it would bump the Mario characters to 5 by adding Dr. Mario, 6 for the Pokemon because of Mewtwo and Pichu. I loved these fighters and want them back in, but I don't want to drop anyone in Brawl either. I just feel like having 6 of one series' characters is a little extreme, but all I can do is hope! Roy and Mewtwo were my favorite, having them back would be awesome.

Since the next SSB game is being co-developed by NamcoBandai, we might even see a Tales of character, hopefully someone from Xillia or Graces f.
9:50 AM Jul 23 2012 2012
Darknid
Got Lucky
Darknid impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

DK crew needs more representation. Those simians are legendary, unlike some fraudulent non-ninja from Naruto.
11:53 AM Jul 23 2012 2012
evmaXy
Hanging Chad
evmaXy holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

If you ask me, I really don't want any more 3rd party characters. Its a Nintendo game & I would prefer it to stay that way. But as long as Pichu & Mewtwo come back, I'll be happy. icon_biggrin
3:48 AM Jul 24 2012 2012
The No More Hero
Artisan

As for Nintendo characters, I say Bowser Jr, Midna, or possibly Groose (ohgodwhatdidIjustsaysomebodykillmenow)

As for third-party, I'd like to see, yes, another Sonic character, probably Tails. Also, Travis Touchdown (mylordsoobvious) would be a nice touch.
7:52 PM Jul 24 2012 2012
Captain Ginyu

Quote (originally posted by The No More Hero):
As for Nintendo characters, I say Bowser Jr, Midna, or possibly Groose (ohgodwhatdidIjustsaysomebodykillmenow)

As for third-party, I'd like to see, yes, another Sonic character, probably Tails. Also, Travis Touchdown (mylordsoobvious) would be a nice touch.

I have a feeling that Groose has a better chance at getting in the next game than my character picks, for some weird reason.
Travis Touchdown would be awesome, although unlikely; nevertheless, No More Heros is an epic game.
Page: 1 · 8 9 10 11 12 ·

Quick Jump
rss