Your Skins.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
3:59 PM Mar 14 2012 2012
SuperNovaLogia
Ladder Pro
SuperNovaLogia rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Your Skins.
I'm not quite sure where to ask this, but I need help and in need of an answer. Does anyone know how to create new skins for forums, or add skins from other forums to a forum? Can anyone aid me?

I'm not stealing skins from this forum, I don't have the code or nothin, but I do have a forum, and need some help in taking some skin code and applying it to forums.
4:09 PM Mar 14 2012 2012
Linkz
Child of Destiny
Linkz is an administrator for the site.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz is the boy that traveled through time, saved the world, lost it all, and eventually became the Hero's Shade.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

Eh, this isn't the appropriate place to ask this. You might want to try the Art District.

You could also trying writing a blog.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
11:19 PM Mar 14 2012 2012
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

I don't think the art district would be as much help here as a good coder would. Aside from banners and buttons, what you really need to do is identify how your skins are made on your forum and then figure out how to modify one from scratch yourself. It also depends on what forum type you have. You obviously didn't create the forum yourself, otherwise you'd know exactly what you were doing. So figure out how the skins are done on whatever site you're using (or whatever BB provider you're using) on their own site. I'm sure they have a help section of sorts somewhere.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss