What is your favorite DotA/MOBA style game?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
Original DotA/DotA Allstars (31)

League of Legends (213)

Heroes of Newerth (12)

Dota 2 (24)

Rise of Immortals (12)

Demigod (10)

I don't play these types of games (557)

9:41 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Vote here!
10:13 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Tairbear
I Carry All the Weight Around Here
Tairbear is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Tairbear is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Tairbear did something funny.Tairbear impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Tairbear helped a member with a problem.Tairbear keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Tairbear has referred new users to the site.Tairbear gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

OG Dota
10:31 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Sean
Champion
Sean passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Sean really, really likes cats. Really.Sean rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Sean watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Sean is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Sean did something funny.Sean impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sean has referred new users to the site.Sean wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Sean helped a member with a problem.Sean has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Get ready for LEAGUE LEAGUE LEAGUE
10:51 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
GimmieCookie
Party Animal
GimmieCookie did something funny.GimmieCookie impressed a staff member by doing something smart.GimmieCookie helped a member with a problem.

People actually play Rise of Immortals?
10:54 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Itakio
Veteran
Itakio is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Itakio did something funny.Itakio impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

League, but I'm going to try to get good at DotA 2.
11:36 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Sails
Staff Slayer

DotA 2 is so Godlike. If you don't have access to DotA 2, I highly advise you try to learn as much as you can from Heroes of Newerth. DotA is a more complex game in comparison to League, which may seem like a turn-off, but once you get past some of the more complex understandings it becomes the most polished and fun MOBA by far.
12:35 AM Mar 20 2012 2012
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy
Tons of Damage
Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Imma get into DotA 2 as well, it looks pretty exciting.

Also, poor HoN.  I thought there'd be more lol.
Last edited by Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy, 2:27 AM on Mar 20, 2012
3:57 AM Mar 20 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

HoN is DotA but worse

it's also horrendously ugly
10:00 AM Mar 20 2012 2012
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

LoL. I do want to play DotA2, though.

1:34 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
dmbrandon passed a Tournament Host Certification test.dmbrandon rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.dmbrandon rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.dmbrandon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dmbrandon did something funny.dmbrandon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.dmbrandon wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

@Gimmie: I played its beta, and it was really fun. But there are only a handful of champs, and a small playerbase. 2v2 was ****ing godlike, though.
2:30 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
GimmieCookie
Party Animal
GimmieCookie did something funny.GimmieCookie impressed a staff member by doing something smart.GimmieCookie helped a member with a problem.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game. I was in the beta too. It's alright.

But it's more that nobody talks about it. Or seems to care about it.
1:16 AM Mar 21 2012 2012
Gunblade the Abstract
Almost Famous
Gunblade the Abstract is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Gunblade the Abstract did something funny.

Nothing will come close to the fun of playing the Pudge/Goblin Teckies combo in Dota.
7:44 PM Mar 21 2012 2012
Luuburd
Don't ask me what color I want
Luuburd is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

O. m. g. I picked LoL but I wish I could change to DOTA2. It's amaaaazing. Okay, so I'm totally new to these kind of games and I suck. But Pudge, Ursa, Jakiro, Razor. THE BEST.
10:04 PM Mar 21 2012 2012
ShadowYoshi
Smash PhD
ShadowYoshi did something funny.

last option has a surprisingly high number of votes. o_0
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss