Page: 1 2 3
Posted at 1:01 AM on Mar 12, 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Pikachu Power Rankings Tournament #1
Pikachu Power Rankings Tournament #1
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
April 15, 2012
Welcome to the Pikachu Power Rankings Tournament Series #1! This is going to be the beginning of a series of monthly Pikachu Only tournaments, so bring out that electric yellow mouse in you and show other Pikachu Smashers what you're made of! (=

Rules:

1. Stock: 3-stock
2. Time: 8 minutes
3. Stages: All will be legal
4. Characters: Pikachu Only
5. Items: Are illegal and will not be permitted!
6. Sudden Death will be illegal and will not be played! <---Should this happen the winner will be determined by whoever has the most stock or lower damage percentage (%) (if both opponents had the same amount of stock by the end of the timed match!) If a tie occurs (which should almost never happen), meaning both opponents have same amount of stock and damage percentage (%) by the end of the timed match, both opponents must redo that particular match and everything must be as they were in the previous match that resulted in the tie breaker match! (characters and stages)
7. Best out of 3 games will win the set! (This means the first person to take 2 games wins the set)
8. Double Elimination is in effect! Yes, that means you have a second chance!
9. Grand Finales will be best out of 5 matches (This means the first person to take 3 games wins the match)

Tournament will be held on Sunday, April 15th at 6:00 pm (USA Eastern Time), Tournament Chatroom #4! If no one shows up, I can always reschedule it!

(Important): Once the brackets are finalized they are finalized! If you show up after the brackets are made, that means you are late! I will NOT modify the brackets for late comers! So pretty much this means that if you're late you will be automatically disqualified from this tournament! Showing up on time or early is of much importance! I will send out 3 reminders to all attendees on the day of the tournament!

1st reminder will be sent 1 hour prior to start time
2nd reminder will be sent 30 minutes prior to start time
3rd reminder (final warning) will be sent 10 minutes prior to start time

So there should be really no excuses for tardiness!

Questions or concerns? Post them on this tournament page and I will address them as soon as possible! (=

Good luck and have fun everyone! <3

Rules

1:01 AM Mar 12 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

Reserved for tournament organizer.
12:23 PM Mar 12 2012 2012
SuperGirlKels
Godlike
SuperGirlKels rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.SuperGirlKels has referred new users to the site.SuperGirlKels helped a member with a problem.

Heyy :D Do you need me to do the brackets or anything? :)
12:29 PM Mar 12 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

Oh~

I know how work it using the Tio Organizer! Thanks Kelsy! (=
1:42 PM Mar 12 2012 2012
The Truth
Rookie
The Truth impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Id go but ill be busy till 6 PM PST. Thursday Im free though.
2:58 AM Mar 13 2012 2012
HeartsOfValor
War is Over

Il try to make cuz i might have to bbysit-_-
6:13 AM Mar 13 2012 2012
SuperGirlKels
Godlike
SuperGirlKels rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.SuperGirlKels has referred new users to the site.SuperGirlKels helped a member with a problem.

ok :3<3
9:56 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Catscopy
People Know Me

Hey Minty Pony lets see if i can do my Pikachu Skills against you.
3:58 AM Mar 14 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

Okey @Catscopy (=
11:24 AM Mar 14 2012 2012
GreenSwagger

I want to join but i do not know how to i have never played Tournament online before
3:26 PM Mar 14 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

I'll guide you through, lol. Pony up and join up. ^^;

V
2:32 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
OrangeFox
I Know Where You Live
OrangeFox has provided valuable testing services for the website.OrangeFox did something funny.OrangeFox helped a member with a problem.OrangeFox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.OrangeFox gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.OrangeFox contributed to the Stadium community.

I got this!
6:30 AM Mar 26 2012 2012
SuperGirlKels
Godlike

WE need 2 More people for a ribbon! COme on guys find people ;D
7:00 AM Mar 26 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

I think the requirement is now 7, Kelsy~

v
10:22 PM Mar 26 2012 2012
SuperGirlKels
Godlike

V OH MY
2:58 AM Mar 30 2012 2012
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

Still 2 more weeks away and we have 10 attendees, lol~

I expect the number to be a little bigger between now and then, lol~
9:28 AM Apr 1 2012 2012
MH Gee
Feeling Lonely?
MH Gee rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Leggo!
9:09 PM Apr 1 2012 2012
OrangeFox
I Know Where You Live
OrangeFox has provided valuable testing services for the website.OrangeFox did something funny.OrangeFox helped a member with a problem.OrangeFox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.OrangeFox gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.OrangeFox contributed to the Stadium community.

Dang, I just noticed, I think my Prom is the same day
6:12 AM Apr 2 2012 2012
SuperGirlKels
Godlike

V HAAHA aw ****. >.< DITCH PROM. jk jk ;D
11:15 PM Apr 2 2012 2012
.Riji The Pitiful Loser.
NDJ Hype

Lol I'd ditch prom for it. Flour prom.
6:12 AM Apr 3 2012 2012
SuperGirlKels
Godlike

VV damn thats one dedicated brawler <3
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss