Profile Skins

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
4:24 AM Apr 1 2012 2012
Enochuout
Too Good
Enochuout is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enochuout did something funny.Enochuout wrote an exemplary guide.

Profile Skins
Is there a reason we don't have the option to select from all of these neat skins floating around from April fools? Some of them are decent enough for me to stick with after the event is over.
5:22 AM Apr 1 2012 2012
Groose
Groose rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Groose watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Groose has referred new users to the site.Groose did something funny.Groose impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Groose helped a member with a problem.

Favorite one so far is the "lolbanner" one with Peach.  I love this sudden outburst of new skins, though, maybe once they're released, there can be a Shuffle option?
7:53 AM Apr 1 2012 2012
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

Under the me tab click edit profile. All of the skins are available except the pink one. The banners should be changing relatively soon as well
11:11 AM Apr 1 2012 2012
Fenn
The Write Stuff
Fenn wrote an exemplary guide.Fenn impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

This is actually a good advertisement, I didn't even know we had those skins available.

Damn elusive login is pissing me off though...
Help me prepare for E3 2012!
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=1909092#p1909092
3:30 PM Apr 1 2012 2012
Linkz
Master of Farore's Wind
Linkz is an administrator for the site.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz never really dies, even when his hearts run out.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by Enochuout):
Is there a reason we don't have the option to select from all of these neat skins floating around from April fools? Some of them are decent enough for me to stick with after the event is over.

You do have the option. Simply click the drop down arrow next to "Me" at the top of the screen, choose Edit Profile, click on the Skin tab, and choose the skin you wish to use. Your choice won't stay today, since they're constantly changing, but once the day is over, your choice will be visible. The pink skin is currently not an option though; all the others are.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
4:34 PM Apr 1 2012 2012
Blue Flare Miguel
Popular

God..I wish this day would go by faster. These pictures they gave us look like something out of World of Warcraft O_O
5:01 PM Apr 1 2012 2012
Linkz
Master of Farore's Wind
Linkz is an administrator for the site.Linkz has provided valuable testing services for the website.Linkz rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Linkz watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Linkz mastered the art of Farore's Wind. This crest is proof that the Goddess of Courage herself acknowledges this accomplishment.Linkz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Linkz did something funny.Linkz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Linkz helped a member with a problem.Linkz has referred new users to the site.Linkz helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Linkz never really dies, even when his hearts run out.Linkz contributed to the Stadium community.

League of Legends to be exact.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
5:06 PM Apr 1 2012 2012
Groose
Groose rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Groose watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Groose has referred new users to the site.Groose did something funny.Groose impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Groose helped a member with a problem.

The pink skin needs to be implemented, it's my favorite thus far.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss