Who is the overall best character in Brawl?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 8
Who is the overall best -- NOT YOUR FAVORITE -- character in Brawl?
R.O.B. (95)

Falco (122)

Game & Watch (153)

King Dedede (82)

Snake (396)

Metaknight (1187)

Someone else (621)

4:58 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.nealdt positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of All is Brawl!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the All is Brawl front page!

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR *FAVORITE* CHARACTER. VOTE FOR THE *BEST*.

Vote here!
Last edited by nealdt, 5:05 PM on Sep 19, 2008
5:00 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Scourge
Scourge is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

INB4JAMNTOAST
5:01 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Uproar
Veteran
Uproar did something funny.

No marth? this poll sucks.

SWAG KING
5:02 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.nealdt positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of All is Brawl!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the All is Brawl front page!

Marth is clearly not the best overall character in the game. Sorry.
5:02 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Uproar
Veteran
Uproar did something funny.

Opportunity wise, gay wise, cheap wise...MK

SWAG KING
5:04 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Mario_128
Famous
Mario_128 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

someone else.

wow. nice quick change Nealdt but its too late(for me to change)now.

Nealdt:Note that I'm going to kill someone if the last option wins.

who do you plan on killing?  The guy that tried to take out your car?

http://allisbrawl.com/fun/badge.aspx?id=45
<- Plays Brawl with the wii wheel (Ask Spacing_out on smashboards if you don't believe me)

Click here to level up my card!
Last edited by Mario_128, 8:29 PM on Sep 19, 2008
5:04 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Debom
Novice
Debom did something funny.

1st to vote ddd xD
5:05 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Scourge
Scourge is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Wall-E is pretty good in this game...But I went other XD
5:06 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Umbre
Transcendent Priority
Umbre has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.Umbre creates imbalance with the power of the sword.Umbre rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Umbre keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Umbre positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Umbre has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Umbre made significant contributions to all areas of All is Brawl!Umbre did something funny.Umbre impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Umbre helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Umbre regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

Captain Falcon. :D

Meta Knight, no matter how cheap he is, seems to be considered the overall best at the current time, so I picked him.
Mario Kart Wii: ιm Umbre
Mario Kart 7: HD★Umbre
5:09 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
SplitHeavens
Part of the C.O.G.
SplitHeavens positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.SplitHeavens did something funny.SplitHeavens is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I like how Metaknight started winning when neal added "NOT YOUR FAVORITE".
5:10 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide

Note that I'm going to kill someone if the last option wins.
5:13 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Vorpal ibn Sind
Shark
Vorpal ibn Sind positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Vorpal ibn Sind did something funny.Vorpal ibn Sind impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Vorpal ibn Sind is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

i thought it said who is YOUR BEST not THE BEST
5:21 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
clear
Ballot Stuffer
clear rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.clear did something funny.clear impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

ice climbers ...
5:22 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Inui
Sage
Inui passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Inui rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Inui helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Inui did something funny.Inui is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Meta Knight.
5:24 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
typh
Ho Ho Ho
typh is actually a typhlosion irltyph positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.typh did something funny.typh impressed a staff member by doing something smart.typh helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.typh is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.typh wrote a blog entry that was featured on the All is Brawl front page!

Falco is ridiculous.
5:29 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Jem
Famous
Jem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Jem did something funny.Jem is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Metaknight, easily. He only has one bad matchup in the game, and its still 50-50 (MK vs Snake)
5:35 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Izumi-kun
Let's Make a Contract
Izumi-kun has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.Izumi-kun would like you to make a contract with them.Izumi-kun keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Izumi-kun positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Izumi-kun did something funny.Izumi-kun impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Izumi-kun helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Izumi-kun is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Izumi-kun gathered a group of friends and took down AiB's finest Staff

whoever chose "someone else" is dumb.
5:37 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Haloman800
Godlike
Haloman800 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
Note that I'm going to kill someone if the last option wins.
i say we all vote other just to get him to kill someone
join my group Cool Kids Use Characters With Wings
5:39 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Inui
Sage
Inui passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Inui rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Inui helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Inui did something funny.Inui is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Quote (originally posted by Jem):
Metaknight, easily. He only has one bad matchup in the game, and its still 50-50 (MK vs Snake)

QFT

Quote (originally posted by MasterDaveNo1):
whoever chose "someone else" is dumb.

QFT
5:42 PM Sep 19 2008 2008
Edrees
The Very Best
Edrees did something funny.Edrees impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Edrees is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Edrees wrote a blog entry that was featured on the All is Brawl front page!

Everyone whos good says metaknight

blah i guess i can see the reasoning behind ice climbers though. with that exception then ;D
Last edited by Edrees, 5:43 PM on Sep 19, 2008
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 8

Quick Jump
rss