Bug reports

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 25 · 33 34 35 36 37 · 45 81
10:38 PM Feb 21 2009 2009
LinksDarkArrows
I want to believe
LinksDarkArrows spends every single occasional evening uncovering the mysteries of extraterrestrials with the help of chocolate and Coca-Cola. It's very scientific. LinksDarkArrows wrote an exemplary guide.LinksDarkArrows wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!LinksDarkArrows impressed a staff member by doing something smart.LinksDarkArrows helped a member with a problem.LinksDarkArrows contributed to the Stadium community.LinksDarkArrows has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.LinksDarkArrows holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.LinksDarkArrows has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.LinksDarkArrows holds or held a world-record combined total time in one of Brawl's Target Smash modes or Melee's Target Test.

I was performing an experiment on your fine site today when something odd happened.

A user passed me the "present ball", and during this experiment, I decided to call for a pass while I was holding the ball. Needless to say, this caused the ball to disappear from my profile page, and make it so I can not pass it to anyone else. However, the page where the present ball currently resides claims I have this ball in hand.

http://allisbrawl.com/fun/beachball.aspx?id=70
11:51 AM Feb 24 2009 2009
Nintendude1189
Multi-Man King
Nintendude1189 has provided valuable testing services for the website.Nintendude1189 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Nintendude1189 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nintendude1189 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nintendude1189 helped a member with a problem.Nintendude1189 has referred new users to the site.Nintendude1189 wrote an exemplary guide.Nintendude1189 has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.Nintendude1189 holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.Nintendude1189 has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.Nintendude1189 contributed to the Stadium community.Nintendude1189 holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

There's a problem in the stadium rankings. Some top scores aren't displaying in the main page for each mode. Right now Mario HRC is affected by this.
9:49 PM Feb 24 2009 2009
Bionic
Smart
Bionic impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bionic helped a member with a problem.

If you're the owner of a group that is set to "moderated", you don't get alerts when a member wants to join the group unless another alert (shoutout, video comment, etc) happens and you can get to the page to approve/deny members.
1:39 PM Feb 25 2009 2009
Detective Dizzy
Party Animal
Detective Dizzy has referred new users to the site.Detective Dizzy did something funny.Detective Dizzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

There's something up with the mini-profiles, I click on the avatar and it takes me to a mini-profile, I click on the avatar again and it takes me to the real one.

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=644709#p644709

There's the thread about it.
~There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood. And monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study, even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship, even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster~
12:34 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
Jankanpo
Spread the Love
Jankanpo rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Jankanpo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

art rookie badge appearing as text rather than the image but appears as an image if you try to rearrange your badges

http://allisbrawl.com/fun/badge.aspx?id=173

checked in opera, IE, firefox 3
2:24 AM Feb 28 2009 2009
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Badges that don't have an image (the Franklin badge is a default and doesn't count) show up as text on your profile rather than the default image.
9:12 PM Mar 2 2009 2009
NightTide
Secret 'Stache of Gold
NightTide rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.NightTide is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.NightTide did something funny.NightTide impressed a staff member by doing something smart.NightTide helped a member with a problem.NightTide has referred new users to the site.NightTide wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!NightTide won a Signature of the Week contest!NightTide won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!NightTide won the 2008 Ad-Making Contest!

I was going to thank Irow for his gracious compliment on my Weegee costume but I can't get to his profile. D=
Server error.

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Irow%3a+Bunny+Samurai.ai

Am I the only one who can't get on the profile?
9:18 PM Mar 2 2009 2009
Zolga
Space Cowboy
Zolga is your biggest fanZolga has referred new users to the site.Zolga impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zolga helped a member with a problem.Zolga keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Thats probably because of the ":" in his name.
It must mess up how the server does things.
11:47 AM Mar 3 2009 2009
Rockettrainer
Rockettrainer is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"Rockettrainer is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

So, I have a random question. I have the ten tourneys badge, yet I do not have the one for five tourneys...am I breaking the site by not getting the five tourneys one? icon_smile
12:52 PM Mar 3 2009 2009
Detective Dizzy
Party Animal
Detective Dizzy has referred new users to the site.Detective Dizzy did something funny.Detective Dizzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by FireBomb):
I was going to thank Irow for his gracious compliment on my Weegee costume but I can't get to his profile. D=
Server error.

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Irow%3a+Bunny+Samurai.ai

Am I the only one who can't get on the profile?

It won't let me either.
~There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood. And monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study, even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship, even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster~
1:02 PM Mar 3 2009 2009
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Sigh. Someone's gonna get a beating.
6:33 PM Mar 3 2009 2009
NightTide
Secret 'Stache of Gold
NightTide rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.NightTide is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.NightTide did something funny.NightTide impressed a staff member by doing something smart.NightTide helped a member with a problem.NightTide has referred new users to the site.NightTide wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!NightTide won a Signature of the Week contest!NightTide won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!NightTide won the 2008 Ad-Making Contest!

Quote (originally posted by Rockettrainer):
So, I have a random question. I have the ten tourneys badge, yet I do not have the one for five tourneys...am I breaking the site by not getting the five tourneys one? icon_smile
The same happened to me as well as many other users. It's an bug that doesn't allow the Five Tourneys badge to be earned immediately, but you will indeed get it eventually (I'm guessing when the site feels like it?). It's rather minor anyways...
7:33 PM Mar 3 2009 2009
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Oh yeah, I saw a post about that before. They just make sweeps every once in a while to check who has earned it and they award it themselves. You'll get it eventually.
9:56 PM Mar 3 2009 2009
Rango
Way Too Good
Rango has provided valuable testing services for the website.Rango rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Rango wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Rango did something funny.

Chat glitch caused me to lose twice in same match. It said "there is an error with the chat system" or something, and then the score was reported, and it showed up twice as a loss for me instead of once.

http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=10211
3:07 PM Mar 4 2009 2009
The Derrit

Hey, so this has nothing to do with AiB specifically, but when trying to transfer my AiB account to AiFighter by signing in as myself, I always get an error message. Its been this way since the start of AiF and haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. Its just the standard "oops! error!" that comes up.
3:48 PM Mar 5 2009 2009
T-800
T-800 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

My location keeps resetting to Alabama.
6:42 PM Mar 5 2009 2009
Dannykat
Woof Woof
Dannykat is actually a doggie!Dannykat is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Dannykat did something funny.Dannykat impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dannykat helped a member with a problem.Dannykat keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dannykat has referred new users to the site.Dannykat wrote an exemplary guide.Dannykat wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Dannykat contributed to the Stadium community.Dannykat has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.Dannykat spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

I don't know if this was brought up yet but... When a friend updates their Stadium Scores and you click on the link to check them out in your "Me" Page, it is a broken link.
3:57 PM Mar 6 2009 2009
Bad J's a BAMF

idk if this is the correct spot for this but uh you know how i was saying my account can't ge tin chat rooms well someone else had the same problem and just made another account and that worked. i tried doing that but i dont want to make another email just for an account that can go in chatrooms. is there anyway u can let me get around that?
11:16 AM Mar 9 2009 2009
Affinity
Best on My Block
Affinity is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

1) Whenever I try to search for tournaments in my region (Midwest), it always returns tournaments from all over the country. This has been a problem for a while.

2) Not a big deal, but in the chat Kansas is represented as KA. It should be KS.
10:22 PM Mar 12 2009 2009
Cobra
Bonafide
Cobra passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Cobra has provided valuable testing services for the website.Cobra is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Cobra wrote an exemplary guide.

I don't think i can reliably produce this, but several times I have opened my mail up and it loads the page's background, but then never loads the other elements and it just hangs there. It is solved by a simple refresh, so maybe its jsut a server laod problem, but i figured i'd report it anyways.
Page: 1 25 · 33 34 35 36 37 · 45 81

Quick Jump
rss