Which group member has the best Pokémon name?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
Charneleon (13)

Anything else, because neal is lame. (11)

3:58 PM May 13 2009 2009
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Vote here!
4:00 PM May 13 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

Admin hax.
4:09 PM May 13 2009 2009
PhoenIX
PhoenIX is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Lol <3
4:12 PM May 13 2009 2009
Noo Noo
Mostly Harmless
Noo Noo did something funny.Noo Noo impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Ooooh, i just thought..

Charnealeondansen!
u-u-u-ua-ua
u-u-u-ua-ua
Charnealeondansen.
4:52 PM May 13 2009 2009
Spellman
His Love is a Precious Island in a Tumultuous Sea
Spellman will put a spell on you.Spellman made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Spellman did something funny.Spellman impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Spellman helped a member with a problem.Spellman won a Signature of the Week contest!

I AM A CONFORMIST.
Bomp.
5:09 PM May 13 2009 2009
Nessy
Loch Ness Monster
Nessy has been spotted off the coast of Loch Ness!Nessy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Nessy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nessy did something funny.Nessy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nessy helped a member with a problem.Nessy has referred new users to the site.Nessy won a Signature of the Week contest!

Charnealeon!!!
Wartortal
Mewtwo
Tentacruel
Aerodactyl
Omanyte
Slowpoke
Pidgeot
Arbok, THATS ALL FOLKS!!!

Catch 'em, Catch 'em, Gotta catch 'em all POKEMON!!
Last edited by Nessy, 5:19 PM on May 13, 2009
5:37 PM May 13 2009 2009
The740
Donkey Kong Ace
The740 is a moderator.The740 doesn't matterThe740 keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.The740 has referred new users to the site.The740 wrote an exemplary guide.The740 wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!The740 did something funny.The740 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.The740 helped a member with a problem.

I do not approve of poll.
7:48 PM May 13 2009 2009
Volke Aeno
Defender
Volke Aeno is a moderator.Volke Aeno wrote an exemplary guide.Volke Aeno wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Volke Aeno did something funny.Volke Aeno impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Volke Aeno helped a member with a problem.Volke Aeno keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Volke Aeno helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Volke Aeno defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Volke Aeno overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Volke Aeno won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I think Nealdoking would've fit more than Charnealeon, but it seems that--- EEEEK! NOT THE BANHAMMER!

10/10 moderating skills.
9:22 PM May 13 2009 2009
QTwo
Troll Slayer
QTwo feasts on the blood of trolls.QTwo did something funny.QTwo impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Mine's obviously the best, it's the strongest/smartest/most badass Pokemon out there. Plus it fits with my name. COME ON NOW

Wait for it... Waaaaaaaait for it..... YES! MUDKIP!
9:59 PM May 13 2009 2009
Ssuka
Ssuka has referred new users to the site.Ssuka wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Ssuka did something funny.Ssuka impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ssuka helped a member with a problem.Ssuka keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

It's low tier in Melee though...ho ho ho icon_razz

Taj still makes Mewtwo look not so bad in Melee though...hah hah hah...

SilentSpectre(Falcon) vs. Taj(Mewtwo)2
3:18 PM May 14 2009 2009
XaTHU
Ho Ho Ho

Q?
3:59 PM May 14 2009 2009
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by QTwo):
Mine's obviously the best, it's the strongest/smartest/most badass Pokemon out there. Plus it fits with my name. COME ON NOW

*cough cough*

Wooobuffet.
4:11 PM May 14 2009 2009
XaTHU
Ho Ho Ho

Buffet? I like buffets.
5:09 PM May 14 2009 2009
Detective Dizzy
Party Animal
Detective Dizzy has referred new users to the site.Detective Dizzy did something funny.Detective Dizzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

*Cough*
~There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood. And monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study, even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship, even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster~
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss