We've quietly added a few minor features to All is Brawl over the past few weeks that we never got around to alerting the users about. Some were mentioned mere hours before the Great Crash of '08 and thus were lost when the site was restored; others were either too minor to make a news post about or slowly evolved from a proof-of-concept feature to a finalized product that we're only now mentioning. Here's a few of the items that may have gone under your radar until now:
- Dropped beach balls will only be picked up by users who have visited the site in the last 72 hours. Make sure to drop by every day to increase your chances of picking one up!
- Tournament polls can only be voted on by people who are planning to attend.
- You can rearrange the order your badges are displayed on your profile by going to the Me->Edit Profile->Badges menu. (Might not work with all browsers.)
- The "free cancel" time on ladder matches has been reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes. You only have 3 minutes to cancel your match without penalty once it has been accepted; after that, you will need to file a cancellation request as usual.
- Ladder overall rankings update once every 3 hours to reduce strain on the server. Your personal Skill level will update immediately after each match you report, but your overall ranking will not reflect your new ranking until the next scheduled update.
- A Six Degrees of Smash network analyzer has been added! With this tool you can test for links between any two players in the Six Degrees of Smash web. Check out the link provided if you aren't sure what that is!