The All is Brawl staff would like to introduce the second major addition to our site, the Stadium!
We've worked closely with some of the best "1p mode" players in the world to develop a corner of our site that should appeal to anyone who enjoys Brawl's stadium modes: Home Run Contest, Break the Targets, Multi-man Brawl, Boss Battles, Classic, and All-Star. Other sites have set up similar lists for tracking high scores, but you should know by now that we don't mess around here at All is Brawl, and we know our Stadium section is the best place for all Brawlers to compare their scores to the rest of the community.
Some of the Stadium's highlights:
- Enter your scores for Brawl's stadium modes and see how you compare to everyone else!
- Support for both Japanese and North American game version, allowing all you importers to enter your scores in meters. (We use the same conversion factor that Brawl uses to compare your scores to North American scores.)
- Link videos to your scores so people can see just how fast your time really is!
- Automatically-calculated lists of high score holders, plus expanded lists for each character and game mode.
- ... and, of course, badges will be awarded for world-record holders (coming soon!).
I know you had to clear all five target tests with every character in order to earn all those trophies, so why don't you take a minute to fill in your scores
? Who knows, you might hold a world record without even knowing!