Welcome to the eighteenth edition of the allisbrawl scavenger hunt. I am
sorry I have not had one of these in a while, life has been crazy. As a
little twist this week, only 8 correct are needed to win because I
have not had one for a while. There will be no bonus because of that.
Also remember, these articles are written solely to provide something
fun and different to the AiB community members as well as to allow
members to get a better feel around the site itself; but don’t forget,
with every week also comes a chance to earn the Scavenger Hunt Badge!
Old Winners: Old winners: ARBANOMANZOMAN (Admiral Arban), and September. RULES
1. You are only allowed 1
chance, to prevent people from guessing until they get it right.
2. You are to send me your answers to my AiB Inbox. You are not to post your answers on here. They will be deleted and I will not accept any more answers from you.
Any message you send me, whether it having 1 answer or all 10, counts as 1 chance!
3. All the answers are found on AiB only
! Not on any other Allis website.
4. I will not tell you if you won or not. You will find out when I post the results. It creates more suspense.
5. First 5 who get all
the questions right win. As of now, there are no prizes for anyone else who wins.
6. DO NOT message me for hints.
If something happens the day this is posted that affects the answers I
have, I will use the most current answers available, but if you
submitted your answer before any changes are made and it matches the
old answer yours will still be correct.
8. You only have until 12:00 PST to turn in answers
. Anything after that will not be accepted.
for the questions! Some are harder than others, but who said this
would be easy? If you know your way around the site, and are fairly
active, you shouldn’t have a problem in solving all of these questions.
Don’t forget to give the bonus question a shot if you think you might
need the extra point. Good luck, have fun, and happy hunting to all the
1. How many item cards are in series 3?
2. What has Forward.
3. Who holds a brawl classic mode record besides Zimer?
4. Name 5 elite trainers.
5. Name all of the pokemon analyzed in pokemon updates and analysis number 6. (japanese names)
6. Who wrote Central Processing Unit?
7. What is the 4th section on the FAQ?
8. Who collected red alloy's to unlock the wireframes?
9. Who is in first place on the current doubles ladder?
10. How many blogs has the user who wrote blog 50482 written? After
5 people get all of the answers I’ll have a results post made to
congratulate them, and reveal the answers to anyone still itching to
know what they were. Also, if you’d like to have
one of your questions featured in a future AiB Scavenger Hunt; feel
free to send me a PM with your suggestion. If I like it, it just might
show up in the next addition. However, if I use your question, you
won’t be able to participate in the next scavenger hunt. Sorry. ^^