Hello everyone! Dannykat here to bring you guys an exciting update on
the AllisBrawl Playoffs! As we take a look into the current brackets,
it seems like we are moving along quite well. The winners bracket is currently in the
quarter-finals and the losers bracket is pretty scrambled for both the singles and doubles
bracket. I'm going to give you guys a bit of statistics of what's
going on right now:
Winner's Singles Rounds
- So far in the
singles winner's bracket, the person using the lowest tier would be
-Ensis- (Toon Link), but still, everyones' characters are pretty high
on the tier list.
- The lowest seeded player still in the singles winner's bracket is Sean.
the doubles winner's bracket, we have the team For AKiRA and Emily
making it to the semifinals, and waiting on the rest of the bracket!
- As for the lowest seeded team, that would have to be Mexico and Norway, who are facing Aqua Teeeeeeeeeeeen in round 2.
1. Ally vs Dannykat
2. AstralSoul vs Sean
3. Haloman800 vs -Ensis-
4. ChocoNaner vs Nessee
5. HolyNightmare vs Winner of 3
6. dabuz vs Winner of 4 Winner's Doubles Rounds
1. Midwest Ra*e vs Team Pink
2. For Mother Russia vs Somo
3. Aqua Teeeeeeeeeeeen vs Mexico and Norway
4. _ vs Auraboner
5. For AKiRA and Emily vs Winner of 1
6. Unholy Allies vs Winner of 2
sure there have been a lot of questions going around from participants
asking why they have lost to whoever they were facing. The rules are
strict when it comes to this, and if you do not PM The740
the results, or show up in the chat on the scheduled time without
notifying him that you can't make it, you will suffer a loss. That's
Even with everything said, there are still
people not following the rules and not showing up, which is why the
bracket looks pretty messy. Right now, we should be in Round 5
but people seem to have other things occupying their time, such as
tournaments, family problems, friends, etc. I would say the tournament
is running well, but the participants are what's mostly slowing it
down. Here are some things the participants should know and be clear on:
- When you see your next
opponent that you need to play, please contact them via PM or shoutout, or
whatever you need to do to get a hold of them. Don't be lazy and hope
they do the work for you. We need to get this tournament rolling!
- When you do play your match and finish, both you and your opponent (or the leader from each team) need to PM The740! If only one person sends him a message, he cannot decide who won because he can assume one is lying.
- DO NOT
message The740 in any other way, except for PM. If you try to send him
a message through an IM service, he can forget, which could cause
- If you have something else to do rather than play
your playoffs match (IRL tournament / Family / etc.), please make sure
that The740 is notified, so you wont be automatically disqualified.
- If you are around when a certain round is up, be sure to go into the chat so you do not suffer a loss.
anyways, be sure to follow the rules and the playoffs will run smoothly
as we would like to finish them ASAP! Hopefully this leaves a little
impact on what needs to be done. There is money at stake for all the
players which I'm sure no one wants to lost just because they were not
in a chat room. Silly right? But anyways, we as the AllisBrawl Staff
would like to wish you all a Happy Holidays and congratulate all the
players who are still in the playoffs!